Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

Week 6 FU Thread

One for myself, for starting Myles Gaskin & one for Tua Tagovailoa for missing Myles badly on 2 red zone passes in the 1st half!

FU Mike Williams.  When am I ever going to learn with this loser?  He either scores 40 or 0, and I've been wrong every single time.  

FU Antonio 'CMAC' Gibson.  Get your leg focking amputated already.  Better yet, just go on IR like your buddy Cmac

FU to every player in the league having career days against me all year long.  Today it's 'Mighty' Mike Gesicki.  thursday it was Antonio Brown and Fornette.  

FU Keenan Allen.  Your 1.4 pts at the half isn't what I had in mind when I drafted your lame ass. :mad:

FU the entire Chargers team.   Down 18 pts halfway through the 3rd qtr and handing the ball to Kelly and throwing it to some scrub named Palmer.  Then the clown goes for it on his own 20.  How do these idiot get coaching positions?  

Oh btw, can we get a FU to 'Hollywood' Brown.  Thanks for nothing azzhole

Edit:  There's Hollywood.  Yet another TD clangs off his stone hands.  FU idiot

And where the fock is Terry Mclaurin?  Is the KC D too tough for him?  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU the entire Chargers team.   Down 18 pts halfway through the 3rd qtr and handing the ball to Kelly and throwing it to some scrub named Palmer.  Then the clown goes for it on his own 20.  How do these idiot get coaching positions?  

Oh btw, can we get a FU to 'Hollywood' Brown.  Thanks for nothing azzhole

I'll 2nd that

Thanks for the focking duds Lamar and Hollywood.  Murray, Bell, Freeman.  lol.  Hell let's get Ray Rice and Jamal Lewis some action while we're at it.  Rams up 30 pts but Stafford and Cupp still running it up on me. lol  Gonna go talk to my wife for the rest of the day.  See ya next week

4 minutes ago, DEEZNUTS said:

Maybe I overreacted. I was being emotional. 

I was gonna say......................try having Lamarielle Jackson for your QB-what a dog.

FU to QBs in general. Stuck streaming thanks to Tannehill's ineffectiveness, and each guy I've streamed has gotten injured or sucked in a prime matchup. 

I have to stream a WR every week since Julio, Ridley, and now Mike Williams have a bruise or something. Prima donna's..........................................and they've all sucked.

11 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I have to stream a WR every week since Julio, Ridley, and now Mike Williams have a bruise or something. Prima donna's..........................................and they've all sucked.

Yeah because Julio and BMW never get hurt. Eye roll. 

Fock the Cowboys offense for not being able to score on the the NE 1 yard line and then fumbling the ball and losing possession 🤬

2 minutes ago, ric0 said:

Fock the Cowboys offense for not being able to score on the the NE 1 yard line and then fumbling the ball and losing possession 🤬

Maybe it's karma for targeting Wilson more than Cooper or Lamb.  Real smart to ignore your bast players and try to "trick" the defense when you get into scoring position.

7 minutes ago, Showboat said:

Maybe it's karma for targeting Wilson more than Cooper or Lamb.  Real smart to ignore your bast players and try to "trick" the defense when you get into scoring position.

Well look at what Falcons did-they just hid their POS Ridley on the bench, Titans did the same with Julio. Don't let karma get you-head it off and let the slackers slack on the bench.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, himmystyles said:

Why is James Connor playing so much?? Edmonds hurt?? 

they are way ahead, that's likely the reason.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah because Julio and BMW never get hurt. Eye roll. 

REAL players play when they have "owies".....................but a never-was like you wouldn't understand that. Run along..............................

6 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

REAL players play when they have "owies".....................but a never-was like you wouldn't understand that. Run along..............................

Examples of some real players? 

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Examples of some real players? 

Sonny Jurgenson. WAY ahead of your adolescent time, played QB for Redskins back in the 70's. He had a broken arm-his left one, and when a reporter asked him iof he was gonna play he said "it's my left arm, I throw with my right, sure I'm gonna play". Another guy you MAY have heard of, John Elway played last 2 years of his career with a torn acl-he was such an avid weight lifter he kept the muscles around his knee strong enough to compensate for his bumb knee. Do I need to go on? Or are you gonna come back with some jr high drivel that we can all chuckle at? AHA thought so, now run along and french kiss your mom.

Broncos Defense there banged up ....time to stream 

19 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Sonny Jurgenson. WAY ahead of your adolescent time, played QB for Redskins back in the 70's. He had a broken arm-his left one, and when a reporter asked him iof he was gonna play he said "it's my left arm, I throw with my right, sure I'm gonna play". Another guy you MAY have heard of, John Elway played last 2 years of his career with a torn acl-he was such an avid weight lifter he kept the muscles around his knee strong enough to compensate for his bumb knee. Do I need to go on? Or are you gonna come back with some jr high drivel that we can all chuckle at? AHA thought so, now run along and french kiss your mom.

Well, I was thinking about today’s players. I don’t play fantasy with yesterday’s. Weak. 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, I was thinking about today’s players. I don’t play fantasy with yesterday’s. Weak. 

You're a punkish child, you weren't alive then, apology accepted for your ignorance. Fantasy was actually invented in 1969 in a bar in Oakland, Cal. But you wouldn't know that, son. Apology accepted in advance.

9 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

You're a punkish child, you weren't alive then, apology accepted for your ignorance. Fantasy was actually invented in 1969 in a bar in Oakland, Cal. But you wouldn't know that, son. Apology accepted in advance.

Yeah, I’m sure you were playing in the 70’s. Was Bert Jones your QB? And everyone knows the story of those guys in Oakland. Not just you, doofus. So when are you going to tell us about those real players, that play today? Or you just saying things you can’t back up? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, I’m sure you were playing in the 70’s. Was Bert Jones your QB? And everyone knows the story of those guys in Oakland. Not just you, doofus. So when are you going to tell us about those real players, that play today? Or you just saying things you can’t back up? 

I'm just enlightening the good folks on here that I've FORGOTTEN more about football than you will EVER LEARN. You seem to chime somehow on every post I put up-and that would tell any psychologist that you have some kind of jealousy issue with me (I'm better and smarter and you know it). I really feel sorry for lost souls like you, did you have at least one of your parents around when you were being raised? I would assume you didn't have your mommy there-you needed some coddling, and that's why you're such a bitter loser now. Hey, grow a pair and GROW UP! Do you live in Florida, and did you vote for trump? These are 2 true signs of a LOSER (proud boys are pussies), and I know who you are. Go away, you bore me with your immature/raised wrong/BS. Shame on your "mother".

8 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I'm just enlightening the good folks on here that I've FORGOTTEN more about football than you will EVER LEARN. You seem to chime somehow on every post I put up-and that would tell any psychologist that you have some kind of jealousy issue with me (I'm better and smarter and you know it). I really feel sorry for lost souls like you, did you have at least one of your parents around when you were being raised? I would assume you didn't have your mommy there-you needed some coddling, and that's why you're such a bitter loser now. Hey, grow a pair and GROW UP! Do you live in Florida, and did you vote for trump? These are 2 true signs of a LOSER (proud boys are pussies), and I know who you are. Go away, you bore me with your immature/raised wrong/BS. Shame on your "mother".

Yeah, I’m the one doing all the responding. Lol. Let’s go Brandon! 

FU Claypool. Apparently you only go off when on my bench.  Decide to start you against the historically terrible SEA defense and you're pouting like a scorned twãt over your benching.  Focking kvnt. 

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, I’m the one doing all the responding. Lol. Let’s go Brandon! 

EFFFFya, go away sissy.

15 minutes ago, DonS said:

FU Claypool. Apparently you only go off when on my bench.  Decide to start you against the historically terrible SEA defense and you're pouting like a scorned twãt over your benching.  Focking kvnt. 

WR's are the drama queens of football. Every other position out there plays when they're hurt but not these self-centered posers.

20 minutes ago, DonS said:

+1

Chargers. I had a great week but still need help thanks to the combined DUD by Ekeler and Williams. Oh and a nice one to the Pats for allowing the cowgirls to pull back and go to OT, thus giving my opponent an extra 9 points on the Dak OT touchdown.

Go to hell huskyhater75. You spout off on chat boards because nobody listens to you or takes you seriously in real life

• Thanks 1