Sign in to follow this  
nobody

Week 6 random thoughts

I'll be watching Rams/Giants and Chargers/Raven

Surprised Danny Dimes is playing.  Of course he takes a sack/fumble on first play.  I guess that hit last week knocked him into last week.

I may have underestimated Toney.  He has a little Deebo Samuel in him.

And right on que Toney is being tended to on the sideline.  With a shot of him writhing in pain holding his ankle on the sideline.

O-line for Giants are surprisingly effective against the Rams D-line.  

Toney headed to locker room.

My random thought right now is which Cardinals RB to start:  Edmonds or Connor

Edmonds should get a higher than normal pass target number today against Cleveland's strong rush defense but has been bothered by a shoulder injury & didn't do jackcrap last week.

While Connor gets Goal line carries but no passing targets.

Argh!

Dimes throws a pass 6 yards out of bounds and Rams defensive back shoves the receiver for no reason.  Flag.  

And low and behold, uncatchable ball call is not dead.  They pick up the flag and announce ball was uncatchable.

Switching over to Chargers/Ravens after the NYG FG.  Looking forward to the usual terrible Lamar play for the first half before waking up in the 2nd half.

I almost picked the Colts in my survivor pool under the thesis rookie QBs are usually worse on the road, but I switched over to KC at the last minute.  

And Toney out for the day.  I never have a guy get hurt in the 4th qtr…always 5 mins into the game.

Herbert just misses Mike Williams on a long TD.  Refs let Jimmy Smith get away with jumping straight through him not allowing him to make a play on the ball.  Would've been a tough catch, but he comes down with those.

Stupid challenge by Chargers on Ravens 3rd down catch.  Even if they're short it's going to be by like 6 inches.  They never overturn them when they're that close.

11 minutes ago, makindollaz said:

And Toney out for the day.  I never have a guy get hurt in the 4th qtr…always 5 mins into the game.

We'll have to send him some diapers or something.

Ravens absolutely gashing the Chargers on the first drive.  Capped it off with a TD.

Let's go back to the Rams/Giants.

29 minutes ago, nobody said:

O-line for Giants are surprisingly effective against the Rams D-line.  

That seems to have changed in a hurry.  Dimes running for his life on almost every play now.

Rams look a little out of sync as the 1st quarter coming to a close.  Just making small focus errors all over the place.

I bet they get it together in the 2nd half.

Giants didn't cover the gunner and Hecker just throws it out to them, but both teams get offsetting unsportsmanlike penalties.  Of course, they never show the penalties.

I think teams are trying to make the no cover on the gunner a play now.  They want to bait the punt team into throwing it in it there thinking they could make the tackle.

Ravens identified something over the middle that they can exploit.  They keep running players through there and vacating the linebackers then throwing into that space.

For as dynamic of a player Lamar Jackson is, this Ravens team is a boring watch. It's just RPO, zone read, RPO, off tackle, RPO.

Rashod Batemon sighting.  I loved that guy going into the draft.  Too bad he ended up in Baltimore.

32 minutes ago, nobody said:

For as dynamic of a player Lamar Jackson is, this Ravens team is a boring watch. It's just RPO, zone read, RPO, off tackle, RPO.

Jackson looked like a scared rookie in the first half-he stinks. And yep it's gonna happen to me again-BIG Mike Williams caught a ball and got hurt-then just like that flamin' prima-dona Katy Toney got hurt, out for game. Looks like I'm gonna get 8-10 points outta my overrated, lazy WRs. And yes, my QB (L Jax, ex lax, whatever) must've read all week about how good he is/was last week.

The NYG losing by 25 at halftime have 3 more rushing attempts than the Rams. 

What the HECK L Jax? 93 points last week and 32 thgis week? Thanks for killing my team this week. I told the guy I beat last week (I scored 213 pts) I'd rather take that 213 and divide it up into two 165-175 scores instead of the below 100 my girls are gonna get me this week. Seriously, i bet cheerleaders could take more pain than Julio, Toney, Ridley-oh and Mike Williams, almost forgot my head-puker today.

Monitoring the Panthers Vikings and Carolina just tied it up after being down 28-12 in the 4th if I remember right.

Just now, nobody said:

Monitoring the Panthers Vikings and Carolina just tied it up after being down 28-12 in the 4th if I remember right.

I'm a lifelong Vikings fan & I'm not surprised.

They've been doing this for 60 years.

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

It might take a while but "they" figure everyone out.

Tom Brady says “huh?”

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tom Brady says “huh?”

Who knows what Brady and company (look at the past) have going now-camera's, spy's, what's next? These kind of things happened when he was with NE, you might be too young to remember.

4 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Who knows what Brady and company (look at the past) have going now-camera's, spy's, what's next? These kind of things happened when he was with NE, you might be too young to remember.

Peyton Manning says “huh?  Aaron Rodgers says #metoo

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Peyton Manning says “huh?  Aaron Rodgers says #metoo

Put the bottle down son, drinking is not the answer. NOBODY can figure out why you feel you have to impress us because you know (or maybe the clown told you to ask-she got dinner ready yet?) a couple of QBs names. EVERYONE on the board is looking at what you spewed and is saying "HUH"?

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

Put the bottle down son, drinking is not the answer. NOBODY can figure out why you feel you have to impress us because you know (or maybe the clown told you to ask-she got dinner ready yet?) a couple of QBs names. EVERYONE on the board is looking at what you spewed and is saying "HUH"?

Everyone gets figured out, remember? Well, not everyone, evidently. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Everyone gets figured out, remember? Well, not everyone, evidently. 

Really son, what was the reasoning for putting up names of QBs EVERYBODY knows? Enlighten us, we're biting our cheeks trying to compress what the next big laugh might be! PLEASE make us laugh AGAIN!

14 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Really son, what was the reasoning for putting up names of QBs EVERYBODY knows? Enlighten us, we're biting our cheeks trying to compress what the next big laugh might be! PLEASE make us laugh AGAIN!

Yawn

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yawn

Just as I thought.............maybe mommy went to bed and can't help you? Good, go to bed son, sleep it off. Please don't respond to ANY of my posts with your drivel in the future, okay? Good. I'm glad you finally understand. I learned something from you today-pat yourself on the back son, whena person knows that they have been owned and totally outsmarted they respond with either "huh"  or "yawn". I learned in college (business law class) that when a person has a go-to response like those (you've used those HUNDREDS of times) that they know they have been discovered (everybody else has figured them out) and/or totally outclassed. Hey son, tell the clown (your mom) I said "HI".