Sign in to follow this  
DEEZNUTS

You know your fantasy football week is in trouble when.......

I'll start.

The QB you drafted in the 2nd round is getting smoked by your opponent's QB who is a streamer. 

Literally every player in 3 leagues sh!ts their pants today.  Lamar, Gibson,  Booker, Adams, Mclaurin, Hollywood,  Jefferson, Williams.

Literally every playing against me has career days.  Stafford, Cupp, AB, Fornette, Henderson, Geisiki, 

When you're looking at the yahoo stat tracker, and your players are so impotent, you start rooting for the offense that's playing against your opponents defense.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, DEEZNUTS said:

I'll start.

The QB you drafted in the 2nd round is getting smoked by your opponent's QB who is a streamer. 

Both WRs get hurt (Pig Mike Williams, and Katie Toney) in the 1st half.

You’re dumb enough to be counting on a guy in his second game against Ramsey and the Rams. 

You think an injured Mike Williams will keep doing it. 

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think an injured Mike Williams will keep doing it. 

WOW-Praise the Heavens! You HAVE learned a little today, I'm SO proud of you! It WAS stated that Williams was possibly being rested this week (with bye week coming up) to help him get some more rest for his hurts. You never (OBVIOUSLY) played any sports so I'll enlighten you,................ANY time you're banged up and can get ANY extra rest/recovery/rehab for bruises/actual injuries during a season, you take it-I was forced to sit out an EASY non-league game way back in HS because I was hurt and league play started the week after-coaches decision. Because it (periods like that) isn't there all the time. And what is a "hardcore troubador"? Explain, we've all wondered-and with your random and bitter (fell outclassed? thought so) responses we ALL wonder more!

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

WOW-Praise the Heavens! You HAVE learned a little today, I'm SO proud of you! It WAS stated that Williams was possibly being rested this week (with bye week coming up) to help him get some more rest for his hurts. You never (OBVIOUSLY) played any sports so I'll enlighten you,................ANY time you're banged up and can get ANY extra rest/recovery/rehab for bruises/actual injuries during a season, you take it-I was forced to sit out an EASY non-league game way back in HS because I was hurt and league play started the week after-coaches decision. Because it (periods like that) isn't there all the time. And what is a "hardcore troubador"? Explain, we've all wondered-and with your random and bitter (fell outclassed? thought so) responses we ALL wonder more!

High School. Lol. More please. You’re amusing me during these boring late games. Thanks 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

High School. Lol. More please. You’re amusing me during these boring late games. Thanks 

My point? Yes, they even do that in HS-and college, and the NFL. I'd ask what level you played but you never played, you wouldn't know, you're a cull, a pretender that takes this WAY too serious-but in a sense I guess it probably gives a dork like you SOME satisfaction, and good for you. I hope it makes you feel "special".

9 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

My point? Yes, they even do that in HS-and college, and the NFL. I'd ask what level you played but you never played, you wouldn't know, you're a cull, a pretender that takes this WAY too serious-but in a sense I guess it probably gives a dork like you SOME satisfaction, and good for you. I hope it makes you feel "special".

It’s too bad they hadn’t invented helmets yet when you played. You might not be so stupid. 

When you start telling asking yourself,

"Why Did I Start Him?!?!  I Knew Last Week Was A Fluke!!!!!"

Your stud WR's starting QB gets injured and the back up is Geno Smith

• Sad 1

When the first stats you look at is your kicker.  

Ive had weeks like that in the past.  

....continued.

.........you play a team who's 0-5 with an absent owner, he gets ZEROs from 2 different positions, and you're down 25 points going into Monday night with one starter left.

51 minutes ago, DEEZNUTS said:

....continued.

.........you play a team who's 0-5 with an absent owner, he gets ZEROs from 2 different positions, and your down 25 points going into Monday night with one starter left.

😆😆

I remember several years ago, I backed into the playoffs with a win kind of like that.

The opposing owner, for whatever reason didn't have his line up set the last week, I needed a win to get in. My team had the worst week imaginable. I only scored 65 pts and that was only because my defense has a monster game and got me like 45 pts. The other team had 4 empty spots and I still barely won  65-61. The guy I beat for the last playoff spot was as angry as a hornet! He completely blew his stack! It was hilarious!

1 hour ago, polecatt said:

😆😆

I remember several years ago, I backed into the playoffs with a win kind of like that.

The opposing owner, for whatever reason didn't have his line up set the last week, I needed a win to get in. My team had the worst week imaginable. I only scored 65 pts and that was only because my defense has a monster game and got me like 45 pts. The other team had 4 empty spots and I still barely won  65-61. The guy I beat for the last playoff spot was as angry as a hornet! He completely blew his stack! It was hilarious!

there's no justice

When you keep yelling Defense over and over while keeping track of all the points your opponent is scoring.  

• Haha 1

This was a bad week for a lot of teams.

I ended up losing one league 97.98 to 96.80 because the guy had the Raiders defense and they picked off Bridgewater in the final seconds. Oy vey!

When your dynasty team has

Russell Wilson

D.K. Dobbins

Gus Edwards

Jerry Jeudy

Jarvis Landry

Irv Smith Jr

Rodrigo Blankinship

All part of your roster.

39 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

Your 9 year old niece informs you that her team is about to beat yours.

Lol. My 8yo grandson is 2nd in league scoring, and put up 185 against me in week 1.

When your opponent played Jaylen Waddle and Noah Fant this week and you played DJ Moore, Terry McLauren, and Keenen Allen as your receivers. 

I actually barely pulled through though because of Raiders Def, Mark Andrews, and Najee Harris.