Cdub100

Build Back Better

We must be in the demolition phase.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can you imagine what would happen if the democrats stay in power in the house and senate and white house for the next 7 years?

10 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Can you imagine what would happen if the democrats stay in power in the house and senate and white house for the next 7 years?

That could be difficult to recover from.

I really am amazed at the lack of economic understanding by such a swath of educated people.  

• Like 1

He even ripped off his stupid slogan from Trump's MAGA

Build = Make
Back  = Again
Better =  Great

He left out America because that is the real plan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fingers crossed we get through the next year with no progress on this and we can bury it in a shallow grave. 

On 10/17/2021 at 7:07 PM, Utilit99 said:

Democrats view America as their little northeast enclave and then spots on the west coast.  The rest of the nation might as well be Mexico to them, left lawless in the hands of the cartels.

Patriot Radio just said- according to Motha Jones- Joe Manchin is leaving the Democrat party. 

10 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Patriot Radio just said- according to Motha Jones- Joe Manchin is leaving the Democrat party. 

I heard he threatened it, but when asked he said it's just a rumor and nothing else. So who knows?

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

That *could* flip the senate to the GOP. 

currently the senate is 50 GOP, 48 dems, 2 independents. (Bernie Sanders & Angus King).  The GOP *would* currently run the senate except both independents caucus with the democrats.  If Manchin leaves *and* either joins the GOP or goes Independent and caucuses with the GOP, the GOP would control the senate.  If Manchin goes independent but caucuses with the democrats, the dems still control the senate.  

manchin has openly denied he is leaving the democratic party. 

personally i have wondered why more senators dont run as independents and just caucus with a party.  It would seem like a winning play in several states.  

Build Back Butter

it's going to be a long cold winter

29 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Build Back Butter

#burdenpresidency. Its a friggin burden financially

31 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Build Back Butter

I don't know what he's trying to build BACK, but what he's doing now is not what I can ever remember this country being or have heard of being. 

• Thanks 1

I just ordered another 6 month food supply from these guys - https://wisefoodstorage.com/

I have enough food and ammo to ride out this Marxist experiment. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't know what he's trying to build BACK, but what he's doing now is not what I can ever remember this country being or have heard of being. 

agreed

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

I just ordered another 6 month food supply from these guys - https://wisefoodstorage.com/

I have a bunch of these along with some other brands. I figure I can feed my family for a year with what I have.

• Like 1

Just now, Cdub100 said:

I have a bunch of these along with some other brands. I figure I can feed my family for a year with what I have.

I’ve been wanting to try another brand. What did you go with?

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

nice

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Augason Farms

Chef's Banquet

Honeyville

Don't ask me if they are any good. I bought stuff for survival, and have no plans of opening them unless I have to.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Wise is popular.  Patriot Supply seems to be popular as well.  Many people recommend going to an army surplus store and loading up on MREs.  Make sure you have plenty of water stored up and some canned meats, beans, soups and vegetables as well.  Dried goods like grain are important. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wise is popular.  Patriot Supply seems to be popular as well.  Many people recommend going to an army surplus store and loading up on MREs.  Make sure you have plenty of water stored up and some canned meats, beans, soups and vegetables as well.  Dried goods like grain are important. 

A rotating pantry is YUGE! Canned foods, pasta, rice etc... will keep for a very long time. I need to get my wife on board with this strategy.

Last year at the height of COVID fear March/April/May I did all the shopping for two reasons. One to protect my family and two, my wife said she couldn't handle seeing the empty shelves. It doesn't take much for stores to run out of food. We live in a JIT system. Which we are seeing now for sure.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

A rotating pantry is YUGE! Canned foods, pasta, rice etc... will keep for a very long time. I need to get my wife on board with this strategy.

Last year at the height of COVID fear March/April/May I did all the shopping for two reasons. One to protect my family and two, my wife said she couldn't handle seeing the empty shelves. It doesn't take much for stores to run out of food. We live in a JIT system. Which we are seeing now for sure.

Do you do any canning?  Canning your own foods is helpful.  I would also stock up on salt, it has a lot of uses.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Do you do any canning?  Canning your own foods is helpful.  I would also stock up on salt, it has a lot of uses.

Nope. I really should.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Nope. I really should.

I've never canned but my parents did all the time.  They still do a little and so do my in-laws, so I just get stuff from them.  My parents use to have a huge garden with all kinds of vegetables in it.  I only grow stuff for making salsa now.  I have the ability and space to grow whatever I need though, so that's a benefit.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I love doing this, I like to add elements to make it fun. I particularly enjoy exploring the use of jalapenos and different seasonings

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Good luck finding a friggin box of canning jars

9 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Is there a shortage like everything else?  Should be able to find some at an estate sale or something like that.  Find someone old that doesn't can anymore.

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Amazon has them all over with next day delivery. 

3 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

What's the deal with canning jars?

Is it a can, or is it a jar?

47 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What's the deal with canning jars?

Is it a can, or is it a jar?

Sounds like a Seinfeld bit.