Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

What do you need Wk 6 MNF?

I need 30 points between BUF WR1 S. Diggs, and BUF TE1 D. Knox.

Diggs is soooooooooooooooo overdue for a TD .. or two or three.  Knox is having a great season so far.  I'd say I'm better than 50-50 to score 30+ between the two of them.

I need T Bass to get 8 points for the win!

Need 7 points from AJ Brown in a 1PPR league. I was confident until this latest illness news, which downgraded him to questionable. I do have Beasley on my bench, but he hasn't done squat the past two games.  Confidence is dwindling for sure!

Need Allen & Knox combined to outscore Henry by at least 13 in one $ league.

Need Julio & the Buffalo D to combine for 38 or less in another.

My other 3 leagues are done.  2-1.

Up 3. Hoping Brown sits…

I have Bass he has Moss. Im probably screwed even if Brown sits but might make it interesting.

If Julio Jones scores less than 1.7 points, I will win a game in which I started Justin Jackson and Larry Rountree as my only two RBs not injured or on bye.  (I started Daniel Jones and Mike Williams, too.)  If Julio scores more than 1.7 points, I will lose that game with the third-highest score in a 14 team league.

2 hours ago, Bills04 said:

I need 30 points between BUF WR1 S. Diggs, and BUF TE1 D. Knox.

Diggs is soooooooooooooooo overdue for a TD .. or two or three.  Knox is having a great season so far.  I'd say I'm better than 50-50 to score 30+ between the two of them.

Dude same here. Down 36 but add in Bass as well. .5ppr i just need Diggs to do what he capable of. Im a slight dog but def need a score or 2 from them boys

Up by 7. I have Tennessee K and he has Diggs. I had the Monday Night Miracle last week down by 46 and getting 49 from Andrews and Ravens DST. This week, I believe I’m gonna get the Monday night Massacre!!!! Lol! Fantasy Foosball is a stoopid game!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Up 3. Hoping Brown sits…

I have Bass he has Moss. Im probably screwed even if Brown sits but might make it interesting.

Holy fock i ended up winning!! By 2. Stay undefeated.

Congrats you two. 

Holy $*!, can't believe I pulled that out. Needed 16.1 from Diggs in a 0.5 PPR and his high through week 5 had been 14.7. Got the win by 4 to move to 5-1.

• Like 1