Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Bills at Titans: MNF Discussion

Inactives

Bills: DE Carlos Basham, RB Matt Breida, DT Vernon Butler, OT Tommy Doyle, DE A.J. Epenesa

Titans: WR Josh Reynolds, LB Monty Rice, RB Mekhi Sargent, LB John Simon

Just turned on the game to see Mr. Bass splitting the uprights to put the Bills up 3-0.

I like a good graphic, but if you're going to have vehicles that symbolize opposing offenses.  How is Houston a monster truck and KC a run down conversion camper?

Whoever made that must not like KC.

I'm sure twitter is on fire with, "at least they got it right this time" tweets.

That Samanas commercial came on and I was confused thinking "That place looks like a dump"

Then they disclose it's the Dominican Republican and it all makes sense.

I thought on defensive holding penalties you add the yardage to the end of the catch or run.

Nice design on that run by Isiah McKenzie.  If Moss makes his block, that could've been a score.

They're not kidding on that Dawson Knox jet sweep.  You don't see a TE on jet sweeps often, but he outran a couple of guys by quite a bit.  I thought he was going to be tackled for a 4 yard loss, and he just beat everyone to the corner.  Aided by the Sanders hold, of course.

Derick Henry... My word.  He looked like one of those commercials.

My eyes got as big as saucers when I saw him break free and just start running away from the defense.  :shocking:

They had Allen sacked and some defender came in and headbutted Allen in the face for no reason.

Awkward sequence there.  Caleb Farley was hurt, and while writhing in pain, he landed on the back of Emmanuel Sanders' legs.  I think Sanders didn't realize he was hurt so he kind of donkey kicked him off his legs.  Insult to injury.

They're going to need him with the way these Tennessee DBs are playing.

Catch or no, that was a crazy play by Julio to track that ball off of the DB's helmet.

I've never seen a RB plant a defensive lineman in the dirt with a stiff arm before.  Addison is going to some flak for that.

Jerry Hughs must have buns of steel.  Lewan hit his helmet on his ass and messed up his neck 

I'm glad I employed the Cancel-Out Theory this game with Taylor Bass cancelling out one of Josh Allen's points when he throws a TD.

Diggs destroys the DB for a 40 yard penalty and gets no credit from the fantasy community.

I don't get paid by Chipotle.  Mike is the only person who pays me to post, but the app is good.  Put the order in with about a minute left in the 1st half.  Walk in, pick it up and walk out.  Back by 12 minutes left in the 3rd.

Bills are selling out on the run.  Titans need to be in play action every play.

Vrabel better save his offense some time.  What the hell is he waiting for?

Freaking Griese.  He sees the offense stays on the field... "I would keep this in Josh Allen's hands"

Thanks Griese

What a finish.  Not sure why Vrabel didn't just call TOs.  How is the outcome any different if they just save some time?  You're kneeling with a minute left instead of 20 seconds, but if they score, you have a minute left to do something.

3 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

That's one way to lose.

I'd love to see the stats on these 4th and shorts inside the 10.  They seem to convert 1 out 3 times.  That can't be positive EV.