Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Bills at Titans: MNF Discussion

McDermot was afraid to go to OT. Didn’t think his D could stop Henry. 

I don't mind the 4th down call, by the way.  On the road with Josh Allen needing half a yard.  Why not?  

Just now, nobody said:

I don't mind the 4th down call, by the way.  On the road with Josh Allen needing half a yard.  Why not?  

Because he has the better offense and defense. Bad call. 

2 hours ago, Mike FF Today said:

A guy took Henry No.1 in one of my home leagues... lookin' pretty smart.

Clearly a graduate of the Elf Institute and now a grateful member of the Æ™, I.O.U.! club.

4 hours ago, Mike FF Today said:

A guy took Henry No.1 in one of my home leagues... lookin' pretty smart.

This isnt exactly a difficult thing to project.

dude is running behind one of the best run  blocking lines in the NFL and hes a really good player.

TD machine.

Yardage grinder

Not  a large history of injury.

whats not to like?

6 hours ago, nobody said:

Catch or no, that was a crazy play by Julio to track that ball off of the DB's helmet.

yeah that one was pretty sick.  check it out on youtube if you get a chance.  its worth a watch.

This was probably the game of the year so far.  Lots of great plays, very competitive, back and forth...  and yeah, that Julio Jones play is going to be replayed forever.  Bounced like 20 feet into the air off the defender's helmet and Julio tracks it and catches it laying out horizontal while grazing his toes in bounds.  It's almost like a cartoon.  If they tried to do that in a movie, it would be laughed off the screen.  And yet, it happened.

And freaking Derrick Henry.  250 lbs going 21.5 mph toward the end zone.  He's just not human.

And don'tch'all act like everyone saw Henry coming.  Axe Elf was laughed off the board for suggesting Henry had the best chance of being the overall #1 performer this year and that he should be taken with the #1 pick, with the #2 pick, or anywhere else you can get him.  He can't hold up to the workload, he doesn't catch passes, blah blah blah.

If you went with McCaffrey or Cook instead, you don't even have a top 20 RB.  If you listened to the Elf, your guy is averaging 27.0 points per week in half-PPR scoring and 2nd place is averaging 19.2.  Having Henry is like having an extra flex player on your team every week.

Oh Wow, Axe Elf Was Right All Along season rolls on...

I thought the Bills were supposed to be so good.  Lost to a team only 1 game above .500. 

Drew Brees just said they were the best team in the NFL and its "Not even close"

https://www.audacy.com/sports/nfl/drew-brees-says-bills-are-best-team-in-nfl-not-even-close

Now two games over .500. 

I won a game with that kickoff return for a TD and then lost it with the holding call.

That's how quick a win can turn into a 1 point loss.

Tough one , sorry about that.