Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Next year at the draft I’m taking 6 straight RB’s

8 hours ago, AxeElf said:

lol

Love those 4-teamers!

Yeah right stud, we've had our 10 team league (we don't like self-esteemed "geniuses", they just make us laugh-YOU) for 26 years now-son, I know you weren't even born then, I /we can tell by your childish claims and lying boasts. So why not just shutup and go back to your "league" that contains aunt me-me, uncle I'm-greatest, brother Bend-Over, sister I'm-a-Ready, your twin I'm-aqueer, and............................WOW-YOU actually play in a 6 team "league" when truth is told! Stay full of yourself son...............................keep us laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Yeah right stud, we've had our 10 team league (we don't like self-esteemed "geniuses", they just make us laugh-YOU) for 26 years now-son, I know you weren't even born then, I /we can tell by your childish claims and lying boasts. So why not just shutup and go back to your "league" that contains aunt me-me, uncle I'm-greatest, brother Bend-Over, sister I'm-a-Ready, your twin I'm-aqueer, and............................WOW-YOU actually play in a 6 team "league" when truth is told! Stay full of yourself son...............................keep us laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should list your team. Maybe give some actionable advice. I’m having a bad year in my main league. Thanks in advance. 

21 hours ago, AxeElf said:

lol

Love those 4-teamers!

HAHA wow that was funny-and original, congrats! Gonna give you a little hint here son-before you throw criticism around next time and make a fool of yourself, know what the scoring systems, how many teams in the league, etc. 

On 10/20/2021 at 9:02 PM, AxeElf said:

You don't have to "luck into it" if your Axe Elf wisdom is unadulterated.

Those owners have some pair of Henry/Zeke/Jones/Najee/Mixon in their backfield from the first two rounds, and are cruising.

Henry, Mixon and Patterson (FA Pickup) for me.  I just lost my first game because I had Russell Wilson get hurt, and was forced to start Daniel Jones, who faced the Rams...ugh

14 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

HAHA wow that was funny-and original, congrats! Gonna give you a little hint here son-before you throw criticism around next time and make a fool of yourself, know what the scoring systems, how many teams in the league, etc. 

Looks like you're catching the weepaws dementia--forgetting when you've already posted nonsense in regards to something, so you post different nonsense in regards to the same thing later.

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

Tell us about your team. 

QB-L Jax, Carr, Cousins (start 1), RB-A Jones, Kamara, J Williams (Denver), D Harris (start 2), WR-Julio, Ridley, Shepard, Mike Williams (start 2), TE-Hockenson, Knox (start 1). PPR league-pass completions, receptions, 6 pts for all TDs. QBs cook up a lot of points in our league. I don't really like my team. I'm 3-3, 2nd highest scoring in our h2h league and most points scored against I hold the lead-everybody blows up against me, second year in a row.

6 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Looks like you're catching the weepaws dementia--forgetting when you've already posted nonsense in regards to something, so you post different nonsense in regards to the same thing later.

I'm just trying to emulate the biggest braggart on here-you. I took some psych classes in college (just for fun), i remember the instructor (a real lawyer) telling us about people he had dealt with in cases like you..........ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-people who bragged on themselves-with NO fact........sorry. But he said just keep telling them how "great" they are and eventually they will trip up and the TRUTH will be discovered. Question one------How many years has it REALLY been since you made the playoffs.......................'stud"? C'mon, tell the TRUTH-okay?

2 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

I'm just trying to emulate the biggest braggart on here-you. I took some psych classes in college (just for fun), i remember the instructor (a real lawyer) telling us about people he had dealt with in cases like you..........ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-people who bragged on themselves-with NO fact........sorry. But he said just keep telling them how "great" they are and eventually they will trip up and the TRUTH will be discovered. Question one------How many years has it REALLY been since you made the playoffs.......................'stud"? C'mon, tell the TRUTH-okay?

It has not yet been a year since Axe Elf tasted playoff success.

Feel better yet?

C'mon AxeElf , step away from the computer, climb up out of mom's basement and go enjoy some sunshine, time to air out that "I Won My Fantasy Football  League 2018" T-Shirt you've been wearing since then. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jeffkomlo said:

C'mon AxeElf , step away from the computer, climb up out of mom's basement and go enjoy some sunshine, time to air out that "I Won My Fantasy Football  League 2018" T-Shirt you've been wearing since then. 

Coincidentally, I was recently going through some stored clothes and found an old league championship t-shirt circa 2004, autographed by as many members of the AFFA as could make it to Las Vegas in the subsequent preseason.

So if there's any members of the old AOL AFFA out there, cheers!

AFFA Championship T-Shirt 2004

(Too bad he couldn't spell "Kakorrhaphiophobiaxe" or get the logo right, but he tried.)