Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

[***Official Liberal Safe Space Thread. TRUMP!!!!***]

C'mon rusty, c'mon herbi, c'mon honcho, c'mon mdcack!! Let's hear it!!! Nice and loud!!!

TRUMP!!!!!!!!! TRUMP!!!!!!!!! TRUMP!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now doesn't that all make you all feel better?  (There will be no cis gendered radiator contractors allowed in. :banana:)

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Man, somebody's sure didn't get enough attention growing up.  :shocking:

Exactly. Now you are getting the hang of it. Good job. You are safe here lad. Let it out!!

No one hear will hurt your feelers with all the bad biden talk.

Utittletattle99 spams up the bored with more useless, unfunny threads and posts before breakfast than all the other Geeks do all decade.

• Thanks 2

Pray for that Oberlin kid!!!!  Im gonna start a go fund me so this type of insensitivity doesnt happen again!!

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Utittletattle99 spams up the bored with more useless, unfunny threads and posts before breakfast than all the other Geeks do all decade.

See, and you are safe here. Now give a TRUMP roar. C'mon man. 

Imagine being Peefoam. No spouse, no girlfriend, no family or friends. Everyone you meet on or offline hates you and wishes you were dead. You spend all your days begging for negative male attention online to make up for the father who abandoned you. 24/7/365.

Even on XMas. :( 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, MDC said:

Imagine being Peefoam. No spouse, no girlfriend, no family or friends. Everyone you meet on or offline hates you and wishes you were dead. You spend all your days begging for negative male attention online to make up for the father who abandoned you. 24/7/365.

Why are you even posting about this.  Do you need another masculinity beatdown, or should someone just post their bench max again?

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, MDC said:

🤣

So if this is a "safe space" for liberals to post, why is Utilit99 posting like crazy in this thread?

I think Utilit99 needs to crack open the dictionary and maybe step back a little from politics, at least in this thread..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, posty said:

So if this is a "safe space" for liberals to post, why is Utilit99 posting like crazy in this thread?

I think Utilit99 needs to crack open the dictionary and maybe step back a little from politics, at least in this thread..

You know what, I'll give it to you after all.

I've deleted my accurate but mean posts and deleted the tardboy comment. I'll let them be liberals all together and happy in their space. :thumbsup:

I'll even give them a bonus TRUMP!!!!!