Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Broncos' Von Miller sends message to whoever plays tackle for Browns this week: 'I'm (going to) kill him'

This is kind of cheap isn't it? How many players out on the Browns? Let's see, Mayfield gone, Chubb gone, Hunt gone, 3 offensive lineman either gone or on injury report. I think 2 olinemen will be out from what I heard. I think Beckham is out too.  Jeez...Way to step out there Miller. :rolleyes:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/broncos-von-miller-sends-message-to-whoever-plays-tackle-for-browns-this-week-im-going-to-kill-him/

"I'm going to have a great game. I'm going to go out there, and going to have to play well and get a couple sacks," Miller said, via Aric DiLalla of the Broncos website. "And if I do that then we will win...If I can play well and I can get sacks and I can find a way to disrupt the game, we'll win. The pressure is on me to play well. 

"I don't know who the tackle is that I'm going against, but I'mma kill him. I'mma kill him. And the other guy too, on the other side. I'm going to play extremely well and make plays for my team. I'm going to set us up and win this game for sure."

Let's see, the Broncos beat the Giants, Jags, and Jets, then lose to the Raven's, Steelers, and Raiders. I see a trend here.

Well I am playing the Denver Defense this week   I would be happy with some sacks  

Von Miller just got killed by karma. Injured by running into another Bronco. :lol:

10 minutes ago, DonS said:

Von Miller just got killed by karma. Injured by running into another Bronco. :lol:

"I'm going to have a great game. I'm going to go out there, and going to have to play well and get a couple sacks," Miller

"I don't know who the tackle is that I'm going against, but I'mma kill him. I'mma kill him. And the other guy too, on the other side. I'm going to play extremely well and make plays for my team. I'm going to set us up and win this game for sure."

Left the game with a whole 1 solo tackle and no sacks. But hey, if he can still walk, he's got the whole second half. :dunno:

What a maroon...That's all folks!  

5 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

What a maroon...That's all folks!  

Not to mention he sucked, he's the one who got "killed" and the icing on the cake was that the Broncos lost. Trifecta!!  :lol:

The Broncos opinion of themselves as a team is wayyyy out of alignment...   :lol:

The Broncos should be embarrassed by that performance.  They made a scrub RB look like the love child of Walter Payton and Barry Sanders.  I lost two bets (over 40, and Keenum over 219.5) because the vaunted Bronco defense curled into a ball and let the Browns run up and down the field on them. I’m not salty about it or anything. :thumbsdown: 

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The Broncos should be embarrassed by that performance.  They made a scrub RB look like the love child of Walter Payton and Barry Sanders.  I lost two bets (over 40, and Keenum over 219.5) because the vaunted Bronco defense curled into a ball and let the Browns run up and down the field on them. I’m not salty about it or anything. :thumbsdown: 

Well, in the Broncos you have a head coach who is essentially a defensive coordinator, trying to coach a team with a rash of injuries, an anemic offense and a false sense of being big bad bullies when they are really soft.....maybe Fanzio should misdirect by whining about the Ravens a little more.