Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Facebook to pay more than $14 million in discrimination lawsuit

Facebook admits to discriminating against American workers as they prefer foreigners. 

So instead of giving them a $14M fine, why are they not shutting them down? 

https://www.hcamag.com/nz/news/general/facebook-to-pay-more-than-14-million-in-discrimination-lawsuit/313825

Facebook is set to pay more than $14 million in a government lawsuit in the United States, which alleged that the social media giant had discriminatory hiring practices against US workers.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) filed a lawsuit against Facebook claiming that the tech giant reserved jobs for temporary visa holders through its permanent labour certification programme (PERM) process. The certification allows employers to hire a foreigner to work permanently in the US.

Facebook also allegedly required applications to be submitted via mail, refused to consider US workers, and hired only temporary visa holders - methods that were meant to discourage US workers from applying to certain positions. The DOJ said in its lawsuit that Facebook violated the anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) in the hiring process that intentionally discriminated against workers based on their citizenship.

That’s the problem with the left. They’d rather take care of foreigners instead of their own people. In ANY other country, their citizens come first. In america, it’s considered racist. 

There is only one Foreigner worth a fock. 

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

So it is now official that Facebook indeed does hate America. 

There is no other conclusion a person can come to. Yet, how many people will close up their accounts because of that? I have one but never once used it. Can't remember why I even signed up in the first place. 

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

There is no other conclusion a person can come to. Yet, how many people will close up their accounts because of that? I have one but never once used it. Can't remember why I even signed up in the first place. 

Because you have no friends to talk to there? :( 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Because you have no friends to talk to there? :( 

Rent free. :lol:

My friends and I meet in person or on the phone. Meaning they are real people.

You need a keyboard to hide behind to find friends you don't even know.  🐮 Mooo....

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

31 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Rent free. :lol:

My friends and I meet in person or on the phone. Meaning they are real people.

You need a keyboard to hide behind to find friends you don't even know.  🐮 Mooo....

Wow...like a 35 year time warp...

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

There is only one Foreigner worth a fock. 

2 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Wow...like a 35 year time warp...

facebook has been around for 35 years? Wow. 

But yeah, this is the most online social interaction I can take. This place can be fun while I work cause I have off and on downtime during the day when I'm not needed in various meetings.

Another "weird" thing I still like to do, is when I hang out with friends and/or my girlfriend at restaurants and bars, is not go to places where we can't communicate because the music or whatever is too loud. I guess that's crazy too. I simply like being in verbal/in person contact over looking at my friends writing blurbs about how they just lost the 5 pounds they gained over the holidays or whatever. Or looking at pictures of their cousin's kid who just graduated from kindergarten or the likes. OH BOY!!!

Twitter, you can have it. There's enough trolls on this site to get my fill for a lifetime. I couldn't imagine looking at all the focked up people on that site. 

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

$14 million Is pennies to them.  Basically legal for a price.  

Imagine breaking the law and your fine is only 0.14 cents

It would not surprise me if the moron leftists in this nation actually supported this nonsense.

They remind me of those idiots in the middle ages who walked around performing self flagellation to fight the plague.  Same stupid sh!t being performed by a swath of the left today.  Of course today is mainly to out do each other as to who can be more "woke" which is their currency