Sign in to follow this  
WooleyBully

Landry vs the other borderline scrubs

It looks like he has a chance to play tomorrow night.  What are your thoughts on his outlook ROS?  He always seemed to have better rapport with Baker than OBJ does.  My lineup has been decimated by injuries and bi weeks so I’m faced with needing to dump the likes of Hunt or Pollard just to field a full team.  Would be nice to find a hidden gem.  Will grab as many as 2 of the following: Landry, ARob, Ruggs, Mooney, or TY.  This is a 10 team 0.5 PPR league.  What are your thoughts on Landry or some of the other options mentioned?

I honestly like Henry Ruggs.

He's at least going to catch a long pass every couple of games and get a decent score.

Outside of that, he will put up serviceable numbers. He's getting better too, so he may take off yet.

Dropped him like third Period French when he went on IR.  I need players though since I have lost so many because of injury.  Much like the Browns season, my fantasy team is slowly dying. 

2 hours ago, WooleyBully said:

My lineup has been decimated by injuries and bi weeks

Wow....things have gotten so bad in the NFL that we now have bi weeks🤣😲😂

• Like 1

I think Baker is now the bigger question mark , I don’t think he’ll make it much longer. Sounds like he has a tough injury problem. 

2 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

Wow....things have gotten so bad in the NFL that we now have bi weeks🤣😲😂

I think the lunatic community known as lgbtq, demanded that the NFL change it from bye to bi..........lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, polecatt said:

I honestly like Henry Ruggs.

He's at least going to catch a long pass every couple of games and get a decent score.

Outside of that, he will put up serviceable numbers. He's getting better too, so he may take off yet.

Agree.