Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Duluth Trading

10 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Real man clothing - Excellent marketing

Anyone else buy from them?

I forgot about them. I definitely used to like them.  Glad you brought them up as I'm soon to be buying a bunch of new clothes. :thumbsup: 

I bought a bunch of shirts for gifts last XMas and threw a t shirt in for myself. A size medium was like an XL. 

Does Duluth make clothes for fat guys who don’t know they’re fat?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I bought a bunch of shirts for gifts last XMas and threw a t shirt in for myself. A size medium was like an XL. 

Does Duluth make clothes for fat guys who don’t know they’re fat?

They definitely have larger than average sizes.  Then again, an XL at Hollister is like a small for a real man.

16 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Real man clothing - Excellent marketing

Anyone else buy from them?

Isn't it Duluth?

:dunno:

I bought the a pair of pants and shorts, high quality and comfortable. Also bout some of their underwear, good quality.

Several pairs of their britches. Very pleased with comfort and quality. 

19 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

I do tree work....everything I wear is either Duluth or Arborwear👍

How are Arborwear's Ground Pants?  They are a great price.

43 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

I do tree work....everything I wear is either Duluth or Arborwear👍

Keebler?

• Haha 1

I have an Arborwear sweatshirt....it must weigh 5lbs.  It's the heaviest and thickest by far sweatshirt I've ever felt or wore. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F726RMA/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also have some Duluth stuff. Alaskan Hardgear as well as a couple of their windproof shoreman's fleece jackets. 

Both are good stuff.  If I worked outside I'd probably look at some Duluth firehose products.

Just checked out the website, seems kind of pricey for outdoor clothes. They do have some good marketing though.

32 degrees from costco makes a comfortable, long lasting, cheap shirt. This time of year you can only find long sleaves, but in the spring short sleeves. That is my go to shirt for outdoors.

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

32 degrees from costco makes a comfortable, long lasting, cheap shirt. This time of year you can only find long sleaves, but in the spring short sleeves.

Like all Geeks I go shirtless from March to December.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Like all Geeks I go shirtless from March to December.

As well as pantless during Pride Month. :lol:

• Haha 1

Good stuff. Sizes wrong big

Own 4 pairs of pants. Also socks and underwear.  The pants hold up pretty well, I wear them nearly daily. Would recommend. 

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I have an Arborwear sweatshirt....it must weigh 5lbs.  It's the heaviest and thickest by far sweatshirt I've ever felt or wore. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F726RMA/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also have some Duluth stuff. Alaskan Hardgear as well as a couple of their windproof shoreman's fleece jackets. 

Both are good stuff.  If I worked outside I'd probably look at some Duluth firehose products.

ARBORWEAR has a tech material now...half the weight of the double thick cotton.  Their hoodie is the best in the business....hood large enough to go over a hard hat, no pulls strings & gussets sewn in the arm pits so the sleeves don't ride up when you raise your arms. Plus...they are warm. Has to be pretty cold for me to wear more than a thermal underneath. 

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How are Arborwear's Ground Pants?  They are a great price.

Very good quality,  good fit & comfortable. Like Duluth, they have the crotch panels to give you ball room when squatting. 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 2:23 PM, Nomad99 said:

ARBORWEAR has a tech material now...half the weight of the double thick cotton.  Their hoodie is the best in the business....hood large enough to go over a hard hat, no pulls strings & gussets sewn in the arm pits so the sleeves don't ride up when you raise your arms. Plus...they are warm. Has to be pretty cold for me to wear more than a thermal underneath. 

Mine is 100% poly. 

I busted out my winter time lounge wear and forgot I have a few pairs of Duluth sweat pants too. Pleased with those too.