Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Haitian gang leader threatens to 'put a bullet in the heads' of kidnapped American missionaries if ransom isn't paid

Maybe creepy joe can do one of his famous drone strikes on these guys?

• A Haitian gang leader threatened to "put a bullet in the heads" of kidnapped American missionaries.
  • Authorities said the gang is seeking a $1 million ransom per person for each of the 17 missionaries.
  • Members of the Ohio-based Christian Aid Ministries were kidnapped last weekend.

The leader of Haiti's 400 Mawozo gang threatened in a video to "put a bullet in the heads" of kidnapped American missionaries if a ransom payment isn't made, the Associated Press reported on Thursday.

"I swear by thunder that if I don't get what I'm asking for, I will put a bullet in the heads of these Americans," Wilson Joseph reportedly said in the video posted to social media.

Authorities said the gang is seeking a $1 million ransom per person for the release of 17 missionaries from the Ohio-based Christian Aid Ministries who were kidnapped last weekend by the gang.

The group of 16 Americans and one Canadian was visiting an orphanage outside the capital city of Port-au-Prince when their bus was hijacked by members of the 400 Mawozo gang.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/haitian-gang-leader-threatens-to-put-a-bullet-in-the-heads-of-kidnapped-american-missionaries-if-ransom-isnt-paid/ar-AAPNIuj?li=BBnb7Kz

• Like 1

A strong President would let him know if he does that, he's be seeing the Marines kicking in his door in a matter of minutes and putting a bullet between his eyes.  :bandana: 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

A strong President would let him know if he does that, he's be seeing the Marines kicking in his door in a matter of minutes and putting a bullet between his eyes.  :bandana: 

Not before bringing him in for "questioning" I would hope.

• Like 1

Joe will take them out...

And buy them all ice cream...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, posty said:

Warren will then invite them over for a beer.

I really do not understand why anyone would go to that place I mean, it is THE anus of the world.....

If you go to Haiti and get kidnapped that is on you, we arent going to waste time on stupid.

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

I really do not understand why anyone would go to that place I mean, it is THE anus of the world.....

If you go to Haiti and get kidnapped that is on you, we arent going to waste time on stupid.

Reminds me of a time I dated a girl for a while who had a very charitable heart, well to do, and really naïve. She wanted to go into a poor neighborhood in Chicago and hand out food to the homeless in bad areas.. 

I kind of thought she needed a reality check and a friend of mine and I took her to a kind of nasty neighborhood outside of the severe danger zone that was known as Cabrini Green, and she was giddy with wanting to help them. She picked the homeless couple people she wanted to help, and we told her not to go more than a few feet from the car and after about 20 seconds of trying to hand out the food, she quickly got back in the car and said ok. I'm done.  

She didn't really want to talk about it but she pretended to be happy that she tried but that was enough. Let's go home. :lol:

She never told me how she was received by the wonderful needy Chicago folks there and she never brought it up again.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm tired of missionaries going to these sh1thole countries. All they do is help these "people" breed more. There are ZERO reasons to go to Haiti. Look we all know why they are a sh1thole country and no matter how much we try and help them they will always be a sh1thole country. 

So I say leave them. They took the risk. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

• Like 1

Just now, Cdub100 said:

I'm tired of missionaries going to these sh1thole countries. All they do is help these "people" breed more. There are ZERO reasons to go to Haiti. Look we all know why they are a sh1thole country and no matter how much we try and help them they will always be a sh1thole country. 

So I say leave them. They took the risk. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Kind of sounds like extreme mountain climbers that fall and break their legs in some crevice of a rock on the mountain and all of sudden they need emergency dangerous helicopter rescues to help them out. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

I wish missionaries would stay out of all countries, but I think one should take care not to group the innocent civilians with corrupt politicians and criminals.

I'm not sure about your religious leanings, but would you ever consider taking on a missionary position?  🤔

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

I'm atheist. 

Religious missions aren't the only missionaries out there. Some athiests like helping people too.

18 minutes ago, peenie said:

I'm atheist. 

Ah, okay.  A lot of people find it to be a rather bland and boring excursion anyway.  :(

4 hours ago, posty said:

I think he’d give him the old Corn Pop treatment.

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

I think he’d give him the old Corn Pop treatment.

Well there are children involved, so maybe he can hang out in the pool with them afterwards so they can play with his hairy legs. :dunno:

7 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

This should always be the policy. Don't mess with Americans. The government should rain terror on this gang. Send a message to deter others from ever trying it.

2 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

This should always be the policy. Don't mess with Americans. The government should rain terror on this gang. Send a message to deter others from ever trying it.

Well, with creepy joe in the White House we can only expect it to be ignored or for him to fock it up somehow. Oh, or he'll pay the ransom. 

You can be sure he put kamalatoe on this project. She's printing the ransom money now.

"One for them, 2 each for you and me, Big guy.....cackle cackle cackle"

• Haha 1

I think we should not pollute the purity of Haiti with our whiteness, since they are so adept at managing their situation, we should shield them from our western values....

Offer them a few of Hunter's paitings.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We used to have the policy we don't negotiate with terrorists.

Joe doesn't either. He just bends over and gives them anything they want.  Joe is such a worthless pvssy.  And I bet he goes to bed at night jerking off while looking at pics of 6 year old girls. 

• Like 1

Isn’t there a few million left over from the Clinton “charity” that raised a ton of money for Clinton, er, Haiti, a few years back?

It's cool.  Joe will pay the terrorists and then give them a list of who they're not allowed to kidnap in the future.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, DonS said:

It's cool.  Joe will pay the terrorists and then give them a list of who they're not allowed to kidnap in the future.  

Hence, they know to to target for a bigger ransom. :lol:

creepy joe is both funny and scary. That pathetic old fock.

On 10/21/2021 at 2:53 PM, Utilit99 said:

Maybe creepy joe can do one of his famous drone strikes on these guys?

Why?  Is there a wedding going on?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Why?  Is there a wedding going on?

Basically yeah. Bunch of innocent people doing what they do in life and then BLAM. They dead. Bad guys laugh, creepy joe says...."Oops". Same outcome different country. :dunno:

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 4:07 PM, RLLD said:

Hey....don't hate on those that luv the anus🤬

Btw Trump would have 100% taken care of this. Only the most far gone loonys would disagree.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 2:07 PM, RLLD said:

They're Amish. They're basically retarded.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Btw Trump would have 100% taken care of this. Only the most far gone loonys would disagree.

Like he did Puerto Rico? LoL

This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water,” 

On 10/21/2021 at 3:08 PM, Cdub100 said:

I'm tired of missionaries going to these sh1thole countries. All they do is help these "people" breed more. 

Well, they DID invent The Position. 

Okay, so I brought this up a long time ago on the board and got universally derided for it. But name me one Black Run Country that isn't a shiithole?

13 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Okay, so I brought this up a long time ago on the board and got universally derided for it. But name me one Black Run Country that isn't a shiithole?

On this site??? :blink:

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

Link

The remaining 12 hostages kidnapped by an armed gang in Haiti two months ago were released Thursday, according to the country's justice minister.

Wonder how much we paid.  

3 hours ago, peenie said:

No, no, no....they can't pay or else it would increased kidnapping. 

How did you know they didn't pay?

• Like 1

Just now, peenie said:

I have no idea the truth of matters and neither do you. I just recall that paying money would lead to more victimizations of Americans abroad if ransoms were paid. 

I never said they didn't pay or paid. You brought it up as your opinion that they didn't. I was wondering why? 

Do you have no thoughts that maybe they were paid and told to keep it quiet?

Just now, peenie said:

I explained why: Because tourists would be sitting ducks for anyone that wanted to make some money. Kidnap and American and the government will send you money. I think it's a bad procedure. I'm no strategist, I just recall hearing that it was our policy not to pay for people who have been taken hostage. 

So what were they threatened with to easily give up the hostages? 

No one should be allowed to leave or enter Haiti. It should be a forbidden zone. 

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one should be allowed to leave or enter Haiti. It should be a forbidden zone. 

Yep you always hear these stories like American hikers captured in some 3rd world middle eastern state. And I think oh well Darwinism works