Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Because, of course

27 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Hit by a bus?

Death by a meat hook through his neck, but, he had covid soo....covid it is. 

I still can't find proof the vaccine is working. Even if this woman had received it, who's to say she wasn't going to die with it/from it? Prove me wrong. 

This article is from April, so even more people have died from the vaccine

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has also released reporting using more recent VAERS data not yet available to the public. The data as of March 8 — by which point over 92 million doses had been administered — includes 1,637 reports of death following vaccination.

https://usafacts.org/articles/covid-vaccine-side-effects-government-data/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ND-COVID-Vaccine&gclid=Cj0KCQjwiNSLBhCPARIsAKNS4_fkfoLmONrknoLhBDcqdmKWoXM9BqXTlxCTLdLzIqnLubo1YK_ljpwaAqzpEALw_wcB

5 minutes ago, joneo said:

I still can't find proof the vaccine is working. Even if this woman had received it, who's to say she wasn't going to die with it/from it? Prove me wrong. 

The vaccine freaks can't prove anything that is worth listening to. Why can't they just say, get if you want it, don't get it if you don't want it, go live your life?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joneo said:

This article is from April, so even more people have died from the vaccine

https://usafacts.org/articles/covid-vaccine-side-effects-government-data/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ND-COVID-Vaccine&gclid=Cj0KCQjwiNSLBhCPARIsAKNS4_fkfoLmONrknoLhBDcqdmKWoXM9BqXTlxCTLdLzIqnLubo1YK_ljpwaAqzpEALw_wcB

Because 90-plus percent of hospitalizations and death are unvaccinated? :wacko:

Liberals try so hard to cling to power. They don't give a shlt how they do it. They have like 20 different things going on now they are trying to force on people just so they can ultimately control them. Or at least that is their goal. 

Their constant lies about this stupid vaccine is simply just another one in their quiver.