Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Broncos at Browns: TNF Discussion

OBJ and Jarvis Landry are active...

Inactives

Broncos: RB Mike Boone, LB Baron Browning, T Cam Fleming, S Jamar Johnson, LB Aaron Patrick, QB Brett Rypien, CB Kary Vincent Jr

Browns: QB Baker Mayfield, RB Nick Chubb, CB A.J. Green, DE Ifeadi Odenigbo, G Hjalte Froholdt, T Jack Conklin

The Browns are hurting Chubb out, Hunt on IR, Baker out

I have less interest in this game than any other "featured" game thus far this year.  I have no players in this game, and while I'm probly playing against some of them somewhere, I don't typically try to track my opponents' players, at least until Sunday/Monday night.

It's a Thursday night game, which are typically duds to start with, and it's far enough into the season that I'm not excited to watch just any ol' game like I was in the first coupla weeks.  And then half of one team is injured besides?

So meh, I'll watch it of course, but... meh.

17 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I have less interest in this game than any other "featured" game thus far this year.  I have no players in this game, and while I'm probly playing against some of them somewhere, I don't typically try to track my opponents' players, at least until Sunday/Monday night.

It's a Thursday night game, which are typically duds to start with, and it's far enough into the season that I'm not excited to watch just any ol' game like I was in the first coupla weeks.  And then half of one team is injured besides?

So meh, I'll watch it of course, but... meh.

So why post? 

• Thanks 2

I think the Browns win. 

Congrats if you indeed picked up and started Johnson. 

Is M Garrett even playing?

Asking for a friend.

Von Miller got murdered by karma. Injured by running into another Bronco. :lol:

Started CLE defense so 1st half was great. 

I'm also starting Patrick due to other WRs being on bye... :cry:

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I don't typically try to track my opponents' players

Me neither. I don't check the final score Tuesday morning.

After 20 years of fantasy football, I've realized I hate rooting against players. Ignorance is bliss. Plus, I bet on the games... nothing worse than rooting for a team, but hoping a certain player on that team doesn't score.

26 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Me neither. I don't check the final score Tuesday morning.

After 20 years of fantasy football, I've realized I hate rooting against players. Ignorance is bliss. Plus, I bet on the games... nothing worse than rooting for a team, but hoping a certain player on that team doesn't score.

That's like the old golf conundrum. Should a golfer secretly root against the other golfer in a in a close match at the end of a tournament?

Let's say the prize is worth a few million. 

Of course you want the other golfer to miss. Same here in fantasy football. It's no big deal unless you are taking action on the player keeping them being able to play well somehow.  

That TD to Jav Will hurt. Game was going so well for me. Just couldn't finish it.

😒

This is the perfect scenario for me.  I started Teddy Bridgewater, Melvin Gordon, and Javonte Williams (with my top players all on bye (Dak Prescott, Dalvin Cook, & Mike Williams) and on two plays now I got double touchdown points from each QB-RB combo. :pointstosky: