Vikings4ever

Alec Baldwin killed a woman

I'm sorry, I just don't think this fuclker gets a pass on this. For the reasons I mentioned above. 

He probably will. But he shouldn't.

13 minutes ago, DonS said:

According to this article the gun contained a live round. The prop master on the set was NOT a member of whatever union oversees prop people.  I thought Hollywood loved unions??

https://www.indiewire.com/2021/10/alec-baldwin-fires-gun-kills-cinematographer-wounds-director-on-rust-set-1234673555/

Baldwin is also a producer on the movie so you'd think he might have some say on hiring. :dunno:

How does that even happen? Like whoops I mixed up my live and blank rounds. Why is there a live round anywhere near the set?

It's no wonder liberals like Alex Baldwin call for gun control. With how careless they are with weapons they probably think everyone else is just as bad.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Why is there a live round anywhere near the set?

Because liberals, even though they are against guns, really like to fire them (at targets, not people, hopefully) and see the results...

1 minute ago, posty said:

Because liberals, even though they are against guns, really like to fire them (at targets, not people, hopefully) and see the results...

That's fine but how does a live round get mixed in? If I had guns and bullets (sadly lost them all in a tragic boating accident) They would be in a safe or in a spot easily accessible JIC of an intruder. My children don't find live rounds mixed in with their nerf guns.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Forgetting Will Smith's quick reaction there, what idiot would ever point a gun at another individual?  That guy should have been fired on the spot. 

Live round!!! Guilty. balwin needs to be thrown into the shlttiest prison on the planet to learn a lesson.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Live round!!! Guilty. balwin needs to be thrown into the shlttiest prison on the planet to learn a lesson.

At the very least the production company needs to be sued into bankruptcy. 

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

This has happened a few times before. How Brandon Lee died. And some big dumb blond guy as I recall. But I can't remember what show that was from.

You think as an actor, after the first guy died from screwing around with the prop gun, they'd learn. 

Baldwin is too experienced not to know this.

Jon Erik Hexum from Voyagers back in the 80's.

38 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

How does that even happen? Like whoops I mixed up my live and blank rounds. Why is there a live round anywhere near the set?

It's no wonder liberals like Alex Baldwin call for gun control. With how careless they are with weapons they probably think everyone else is just as bad.

Rule #1: If someone hands you a weapons ALWAYS - AND I MEAN ALWAYS - assume it's loaded.  You would think these dipshits would know to check their firearm every time they are handed one.

I blame Baldwin for not checking.  I mean, he says, "I want to know why I was handed a loaded weapon".  Are you f'n kidding me?  Do they not put these pampered Communists thru firearm training?  You always check for a loaded weapon.  FFS.  :doh:

This is negligence on Baldwin's and the Prop Master's/Armorer's part.   Someone has to pay for this.

Why is the producer aiming and firing a gun multiple times at the cinematographer and director?
Thats not an accident.

An accident would be if an actor shot someone during the actual filming of a scene. 

Waiving a weapon around and firing at multiple people is reckless and negligent- not to mention, really focking dumb.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Rule #1: If someone hands you a weapons ALWAYS - AND I MEAN ALWAYS - assume it's loaded.  You would think these dipshits would know to check their firearm every time they are handed one.

I blame Baldwin for not checking.  I mean, he says, "I want to know why I was handed a loaded weapon".  Are you f'n kidding me?  Do they not put these pampered Communists thru firearm training?  You always check for a loaded weapon.  FFS.  :doh:

This is negligence on Baldwin's and the Prop Master's/Armorer's part.   Someone has to pay for this.

Link to him saying that?  I've read his released statement and didn't see that in it. 

Just now, Old School said:

Why is the producer aiming and firing a gun multiple times at the cinematographer and director?
Thats not an accident.

An accident would be if an actor shot someone during the actual filming of a scene. 

Waiving a weapon around and firing at multiple people is reckless and negligent- not to mention, really focking dumb.

This is what I want to hear more about.  If they weren't filming a scene he should absolutely be prosecuted.  I am really curious to hear the details on this incident.

3 minutes ago, Old School said:

Thats not an accident.

My guess is Baldwin found out the cinematographer was a Trump supporter.

• Haha 1

Baldwin.. Just killed a girl....

Put a live round in the gun...Pulled the Trigger....Now she's gone

Guilty bltch!!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Jon Erik Hexum from Voyagers back in the 80's.

Mentioned him earlier...  Plus it wasn't when he was in "Voyagers!", it was when he was in "Cover Up"...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DonS said:

According to this article the gun contained a live round. The prop master on the set was NOT a member of whatever union oversees prop people.  I thought Hollywood loved unions??

https://www.indiewire.com/2021/10/alec-baldwin-fires-gun-kills-cinematographer-wounds-director-on-rust-set-1234673555/

Baldwin is also a producer on the movie so you'd think he might have some say on hiring. :dunno:

They were in New Mexico, guessing it's probably right to work---so production doesn't need to use union people.

49 minutes ago, posty said:

Mentioned him earlier...  Plus it wasn't when he was in "Voyagers!", it was when he was in "Cover Up"...

maybe it was really on Voyagers but they were just "covering it up"?  Heh?  Ever thought of that?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Alec Baldwin has now killed 1 more person than all of the "insurrectionists" have combined.

Staggering fact

This is 100% true.

Baldwin is a huge pvssy anyway.    He's already crying.

He should face manslaughter charges at a minimum.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

This is 100% true.

Baldwin is a huge pvssy anyway.    He's already crying.

He should face manslaughter charges at a minimum.

If Minneapolis is any indication of charges, I'm guessing Murder 2.  :dunno:

2 hours ago, posty said:

Yeah, there you go. 

I was thinking it was the guy who replaced  xxxxx Wahl. - The series with Mike from Breaking Bad. 

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

They were in New Mexico, guessing it's probably right to work---so production doesn't need to use union people.

From the article wiff linked:

"Corners were being cut — and they brought in nonunion people so they could continue shooting," a source tells the Los Angeles Times. The paper notes that Hutchins was among those advocating for safer conditions.

One crew member purportedly addressed the walkout in a private Facebook post.

"We cited everything from lack of payment for three weeks, taking our hotels away despite asking for them in our deals, lack of COVID safety, and on top of that, poor gun safety! Poor on-set safety period!" the person wrote, per Deadline. "They brought in four non-union guys to replace us and tried calling the cops on us."

My cousin is a movie star out in New Mexico and she confirmed what I say about it being made to look accidental. Word around the actor guild is she wouldn’t give him any pusssy. If it turns out to be true I hope prison, rape, and AIDS to him. 

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

My cousin is a movie star out in New Mexico and she confirmed what I say about it being made to look accidental. Word around the actor guild is she wouldn’t give him any pusssy. If it turns out to be true I hope prison, rape, and AIDS to him. 

Do you really think this?

11 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

It doesn’t matter, this is “our” truth.  And just like MJ focked Amy Mickelson we, the Geek Club, shall make it true.  

15 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

What else do you suppose happened? This puzzle put itself together   

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It doesn’t matter, this is “our” truth.  And just like MJ focked Amy Mickelson we, the Geek Club, shall make it true.  

:pointstosky:

41 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Screw it, Im on board.

• Haha 1

These prop guns go through extensive checks. This could have been intentional by someone who had access to it.

Wouldn't be surprising if a Trump nut planted that bullet in an act of revenge for Baldwin's portrayal of Trump on SNL 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

These prop guns go through extensive checks. This could have been intentional by someone who had access to it.

Wouldn't be surprising if a Trump nut planted that bullet in an act of revenge for Baldwin's portrayal of Trump on SNL 

Yeah, you're spot on with this. I mean, look at all the people those Trump supporters killed on 1/6 because it was so easy to do.  If they can do that, then certainly they can plant a live round in a random gun that the AD just happen to pick off a table FULL of guns and hand it to Baldwin.  :doh:

TDS has hit you hard.  You and your kind have been wrong about Trump and Trump supporters from day one.  How can you ever expect anyone to believe your wild conspiracy theories now knowing your history of lies and fails?

I suggest you sit this one out.  In fact, I suggest you sit out of all of the political threads.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, you're spot on with this. I mean, look at all the people those Trump supporters killed on 1/6 because it was so easy to do.  If they can do that, then certainly they can plant a live round in a random gun that the AD just happen to pick off a table FULL of guns and hand it to Baldwin.  :doh:

TDS has hit you hard.  You and your kind have been wrong about Trump and Trump supporters from day one.  How can you ever expect anyone to believe your wild conspiracy theories now knowing your history of lies and fails?

I suggest you sit this one out.  In fact, I suggest you sit out of all of the political threads.

So you're saying Trumpanzees are too dumb to load a gun?:blink:

7 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This is better trolling.  Drop the oogas and noises and your trolling goes up several points.  Better than usual.

5/10. 

• Haha 1