Vikings4ever

Alec Baldwin killed a woman

10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You are assuming that every actor that handles a weapon has been properly trained in gun safety, that's not necessarily the case(though I'd argue they should be). 

So now ignorance is an excuse?

So could I use that excuse and get out of murdering someone?

2 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

So if this happens in my store, is the shooter responsible or the person I paid to check the guns ? Meaning...I appointed the job to someone. 

Everyone keeps twisting it.  "Well, ya see...the prop director was hired.... ", "the prop director was in charge..." , "the prop director was paid....it was his job..."

This question gets avoided in every way possible.

Does paying someone remove the responsibility from the shooter.   Many have said in Baldwin's case it does.

How about my case? 

For about literally the 6th or 7th time... can some liberal please answer this.  

A good question is why do we increasingly have weirdos like the armorer that was hired for this job? I guess there is slim pickings in the United States these days.  Weirdo freaks are multiplying rapidly.  Does it identify as someone who is well versed in guns?  Apparently her father was a well known armorer.  So that qualifies her apparently even though shes busy making weird tik tok videos.  

Increasingly we have people in jobs who are not qualified.

11 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

If they do answer, it will be TDS laden nonsense. They are all a part of a collective where creepy joe's brain rules theirs. When creepy joe kicks the bucket, next up liberal will be their leader. TDS will never allow them to break free from their liberal master's control.

4 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

So now ignorance is an excuse?

So could I use that excuse and get out of murdering someone?

"Acting" 🤣

13 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

In your store, you have hired an expert,  a complete novice comes in to buy a gun. and the 'expert hands them a loaded weapon, tells them try it out, get a feel for it and that person pulls the trigger and kills someone.  Yeah, you would be culpable for the idiot employee and he would be facing some serious charges. 

15 hours ago, DonS said:

Did Cheney kill that guy? 

I don't think he killed him.  He just shot him in the face.  If I recall, all of our righty geeks were up in arms about his lack of gun safety.  but alas, you never go to jail if you shoot someone in the face and they don't die.  

Liberals are always looking to blame someone else if it's an outspoken liberal who causes the actual harm. If it were a conservative they would be all in on piling on the guy.

The liberal schtick is way beyond "getting old".

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

I don't think he killed him.  He just shot him in the face.  If I recall, all of our righty geeks were up in arms about his lack of gun safety.  but alas, you never go to jail if you shoot someone in the face and they don't die.  

What does this have to do with baldwin?

It's like 5000 liberal posts about Trump in a creepy joe thread. Do liberals not learn how to start their own threads here, or do they just want  to change topics cause they simply can't defend the bullshlt they do all day every day.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

What does this have to do with baldwin?

It's like 5000 liberal posts about Trump in a creepy joe thread. Do liberals not learn how to start their own threads here, or do they just want  to change topics cause they simply can't defend the bullshlt they do all day every day.

stfu

44 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I must have answered this 3 times yesterday. :doh: 

interesting tidbit...

Alec Baldwin Shooting Victim is Wife of Latham & Watkins Lawyer, Same Firm Representing Durham Indicted Michael Sussmann

https://thedcpatriot.com/alec-baldwin-shooting-victim-is-wife-of-latham-watkins-lawyer-same-firm-representing-durham-indicted-michael-sussmann/?fbclid=IwAR3XdDoxS0YBZWhCzvaI7CjAzjaU0S708HqYOvFuL0x1zyvoJ7-j_exHWIs

They’re blaming the inexperienced armorer for it. I wonder how she got the job seeing as how she had to literally learn as she went along and this was only her second job as an armorer with no training. Wood though 

https://thepeoplesledger.com/rust-armorer-publicly-blamed-for-handing-alec-baldwin-the-loaded-gun-that-was-used-to-kill-crew-member/?fbclid=IwAR2KVwEl_f0sxw7CUnAqrOA165D3xUsPhYHtLXnCSwJQDvk8cuTA_p0cBzk#utm_source=5+Bravo

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

In your store, you have hired an expert,  a complete novice comes in to buy a gun. and the 'expert hands them a loaded weapon, tells them try it out, get a feel for it and that person pulls the trigger and kills someone.  Yeah, you would be culpable for the idiot employee and he would be facing some serious charges. 

Whoever pulled the trigger would also.  You can't just buy your way out by saying "They were hired to"
Well, liberals think they can.  And they likely will. 

Again. Liberals trying to weasel out of "treat every gun as if it's loaded" :lol: 

you guys don't care about the woman. have you donated to her funeral? this is just political. stop talking.

/thread

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

you guys don't care about the woman. have you donated to her funeral? this is just political. stop talking.

/thread

So we have to donate to someone's funeral to show we care that they were killed?  That's some weird logic right there.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

So we have to donate to someone's funeral to show we care that they were killed?  That's some weird logic right there.

read edjr and gutterboy in the bathroom rape thread.

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

read edjr and gutterboy in the bathroom rape thread.

Tried.  Got through about 10 posts.  What a cesspool that thread turned in to. 

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

If they do answer, it will be TDS laden nonsense. They are all a part of a collective where creepy joe's brain rules theirs. When creepy joe kicks the bucket, next up liberal will be their leader. TDS will never allow them to break free from their liberal master's control.

It is called indoctrination.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

It is called indoctrination.

I'm not sure how it happened to all the 60 year old liberals running around, but the kids will suffer because of them and their indoctrination policies for sure.

27 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

/thread

Alec Baldwin should pay for it...

7 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

If I'm an actor, no chance in hell am I taking someone's word for it that the gun isn't loaded with a live round. 

That's because you're "partly" 😁 normal.  Most actors/actresses are pampered babies.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That's because you're "partly" 😁 normal.  Most actors/actresses are pampered babies.

In that case, then "No Gun for You" should be the solution in hollywood.

Should have filmed in Chicago. He would have nothing to worry about. 

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

In that case, then "No Gun for You" should be the solution in hollywood.

I think anyone handling a gun should know everything about and practice gun safety.  They should all be responsible for all of their actions.  Everyone else in the real world is and so should they.

The rules of gun safety are universal and should be followed by anybody who handles a firearm. Had they been adhered to, this accident doesn't happen.

Unfortunately, the rules of gun safety are just that, rules. They aren't laws. We have gun laws on the books. If any were broken then whoever broke them should be punished for it. 

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why did he pull the trigger? 

Because he's a focking idiot. 

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Because he's a focking idiot. 

Then he needs to be charged. Pretty simple if you ask me. 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then he needs to be charged. Pretty simple if you ask me. 

Unfortunately, being a focking idiot isn't against the law. If they can get him on something, anything, I hope they do. 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Unfortunately, being a focking idiot isn't against the law. If they can get him on something, anything, I hope they do. 

To me it all comes down to why he pulled the trigger. All the rest is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things as far as he is concerned. The other stuff is about the production company. 

Gun safety yes, but what about the rules of etiquette?  If someone hands you a gun and yells "cold gun", and you immediately take it apart and check it, isn't that a little rude?  :dunno: 

9 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

The person who pulls the trigger should be charged with manslaughter. The person who supplied the gun may also be charged with manslaughter. Both are also civilly culpable. 

13 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I talked to a buddy of mine who does safety on movie sets.  There's a rumor floating that there was "target practice" being done with these guns previous to the shooting.  Oops if true, but would explain a live round getting in the gun

24 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Cans.  

:D

I'm not a Alec Baldwin fan at all.  

However unless something nefarious comes out more than what I've seen and read this was an accident.  Sure there will be people fired, there will be civil lawsuits for negligence.  However criminally speaking this may be something but it IS NOT manslaughter as I know it.  It may be some other smaller charge but yeah....