Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Next to be canceled: Jon Stewart?

Yep.  I'm increasingly getting the impression that he is fed up with his (former?) party and intentionally starting a battle with the cancel culture.  I hope he is anyway.  :thumbsup: 

I think was rolling stone or the National Review that has an article about his appearance on Colbert. Those guys are freaking besties. But Colbert has sold out so far to the internet left and John Stewart wasn't having any of it.  Colbert was just cringing. There's a great article. I'll try to find it.

I think the media on both sides loves non stories like the Closer “scandal.” We bicker for days about a Netflix comedy special. It takes the focus off the issues that matter (jobs, housing, healthcare, education) and makes people feel like they’re picking a side. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, MDC said:

I think the media on both sides loves non stories like the Closer “scandal.” We bicker for days about a Netflix comedy special. It takes the focus off the issues that matter (jobs, housing, healthcare, education) and makes people feel like they’re picking a side. :thumbsup: 

You are *almost* there.  Keep paying attention and you'll get there.