Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

'Testicle bath' birth control device earns Germany's Dyson Prize

We need to turn these into tunnels and put them in all tunnels in liberal cities across America. 

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2021/10/15/germany-COSO-testicle-bath-James-Dyson-Award/8391634330489/

Oct. 15 (UPI) -- A German inventor's unique ultrasound "testicle bath" birth control device for men took the top prize at the country's James Dyson Awards.

Rebecca Weiss, an industrial design graduate from the University of Munich and inventor of the COSO male birth control device, was named Germany's winner of the James Dyson Award, which "celebrates, encourages and inspires the designers of new problem-solving ideas."

The COSO uses an ultrasound "testicle bath" to temporary stop sperm mobility. The device only needs to be used every few months to keep the sperm inert and prevent eggs from being fertilized during sex.

Weiss said the inspiration for the device came after she was diagnosed with precursor cervical cancer, which has been tied to oral contraceptive pills.

"When my partner and I were looking for an alternative method, we became aware of the lack of male contraceptives," Weiss told Dyson Award officials.

"This problem is not unique to me personally. It affects many others as well as is made evident in the current growing public discussion about the lack of contraceptive alternatives."

Weiss said the lack of male birth control options led her to develop "a new contraceptive approach for men in my master's thesis."

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

new problem-solving ideas.

we became aware of the lack of male contraceptives.

Sperm was a problem?  Condoms don't work?

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Sperm was a problem?  Condoms don't work?

Maybe they have a higher standard for friction.

• Like 1

Ultrasound vibration of balls, eh?  Then why does a certain demographic which enjoys blasting bone rattling bass in their vehicles have such a problem knocking up their various baby mammas?   You'd think they'd be focking sterile! 

6 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Zap my balls huh...I don't think so

I ~stick mine in the microwave.  ⚡

5 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

I ~stick mine in the microwave.  ⚡

20 hours ago, DonS said:

Ultrasound vibration of balls, eh?  Then why does a certain demographic which enjoys blasting bone rattling bass in their vehicles have such a problem knocking up their various baby mammas?   You'd think they'd be focking sterile! 

Just spit my drink all over my phone...hahahaha

20 hours ago, DonS said:

Actually bass is low frequency...:(

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Actually bass is low frequency...:(

GTFO with yer science :nono:

:cheers:

Sounds about right for the step on my testicles in high heels type crowd.

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Is this the same thing as tea bagging? 

Beats me. Go straight to the expert. Ask MDCack. He likes boys.

• Thanks 1