Sign in to follow this  
edjr

CNN & Don Lemon lied? Say it isn't so??!?!

Much like our resident liarbot.  They defend their lies by claiming they are just passing on "official" information. Which, of course, is lies. 

I like the way Brand approaches how the propagandists at CNN attempt to manipulate by painting the narrative from only one perspective, and I think he really hits the mark. 

Media has been failing us for some time now.

35 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I like the way Brand approaches how the propagandists at CNN attempt to manipulate by painting the narrative from only one perspective, and I think he really hits the mark. 

Media has been failing us for some time now.

If you asked anyone 10 years ago what Russell Brand would be in 2021, we all would have been wrong.

did we really need joe rogan to tell us that CNN lies? channel's been a comedy forever

or a tragedy :(

1 hour ago, edjr said:

If you asked anyone 10 years ago what Russell Brand would be in 2021, we all would have been wrong.

100% 🤣

My first respond would have been "dead"   ☺️

Did you see CNN's headline today about Joe Biden? Jesus, I hated fox because they were so one-sided and stupid. But CNN is ridiculous these days.

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Did you see CNN's headline today about Joe Biden? Jesus, I hated fox because they were so one-sided and stupid. But CNN is ridiculous these days.

These days? As in like the last 15 years?   Hey I guess it is never too late to wake up.  

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

These days? As in like the last 15 years?   Hey I guess it is never too late to wake up.  

He’s kinda like Peenie.

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

No, see, this is the difference between being a grown-up and being you. CNN was THE news source during the first Gulf War.

But then, somewhere along the way, Fox News showed up and then somewhere along the way CNN decided that they had to be the counter Fox. As opposed to just being a journalistic source. 

Jesus Christ. It's people like you who think that the Republican Party always owned religious groups. When in fact it was Newt Gingrich who famously swapped them from Democrat to Republican.

It's people like you who think the National Review turned liberal for the four minutes that Donald Trump was relevant. Jesus Christ, grow the up and get some perspective.  Look up John Stewart blowing the fluck up out of c n n and Tucker Carlson. You know where Tucker started? You dumbass? Almost every Faux star started at CNN. Lou Dobbs much? Wanna keep going down the roster? 

You focking child.  If it didn't happen yesterday. It didn't happen. 

God I hate the focking ignorant. Doesn't matter what side. 

25 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

No, see, this is the difference between being a grown-up and being you. CNN was THE news source during the first Gulf War.

But then, somewhere along the way, Fox News showed up and then somewhere along the way CNN decided that they had to be the counter Fox. As opposed to just being a journalistic source. 

Jesus Christ. It's people like you who think that the Republican Party always owned religious groups. When in fact it was Newt Gingrich who famously swapped them from Democrat to Republican.

It's people like you who think the National Review turned liberal for the four minutes that Donald Trump was relevant. Jesus Christ, grow the up and get some perspective.  Look up John Stewart blowing the fluck up out of c n n and Tucker Carlson. You know where Tucker started? You dumbass? Almost every Faux star started at CNN. Lou Dobbs much? Wanna keep going down the roster? 

Warm milk and cookie time for you, junior.  :wave:

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

The first Gulf War was 30 years ago.  :lol:

And that is why you're a child. 

Grown ups have perspective. 

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

@listen2me 23 stated that CNN started (for whatever reason) moving way left slant on their coverage and editorial about 15 years ago.

You  tried to call him out because 30 years ago, during the first Gulf War, CNN was "THE news source"  <your words>.

I'm not a genius but I'm decent at math.  :lol: 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Dude - FOX came about because their was 50% of the country that had NO voice in the media.  Murdoch saw the need and filled it.  ABC, CNN, NBC, etc....all gave birth to FOX because of their massive liberal bias, serving softballs and c@ck slobbering every Democrat, protecting them with fawning stories and eviscerating anything conservative.

The hilarious thing is YOU think that CNN had to counter FOX.  CNN and the rest of the media was doing this long before FOX was even a thing.  FOX was countering them, you idiot.  :doh:

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Math is tougher when you are drunk I suppose.  I can give you a pass if you want. 

6 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Math is tougher when you are drunk I suppose.  I can give you a pass if you want. 

Again, go down the roster of Fox's biggest celebrities. And where did they come from?

Lou Dobbs is one of the worst. Before he became the Fox News Super Hawk, he was the same guy who orally fellated every one of the world's largest companies like Worldcom and Enron.  Tucker Carlson made his bones at CNN. Then Jon Stewart blew him out of the water. Just google. 

And Murdock was making up news rags long before he made Fox in America. Just look up the British tabloid scandal that pretty much destroyed him.

Just now, wiffleball said:

Again, go down the roster of Fox's biggest celebrities. And where did they come from?

Lou Dobbs is one of the worst. Before he became the Fox News Super Hawk, he was the same guy who orally fellated every one of the world's largest companies like Worldcom and Enron.  Tucker Carlson made his bones at CNN. Then Jon Stewart blew him out of the water. Just google. 

And Murdock was making up news rags long before he made Fox in America. Just look up the British tabloid scandal that pretty much destroyed him.

All I was saying is CNNs very biased and lying propaganda isn't new.  Unless we are counting by decades and not years.  They have lapped Fox News in the propaganda business for a while now.  Doesn't mean I am saying Fox News isn't slanted.  But one of their own debated Trump while Joe sat and watched.  You would never ever see a CNN guy moderate and press and argue with the Dem candidate. They would be fired if they tried. 

Both are slanted.  But today and for a some years, it hasn't been close.  Fox is slanted.  CNN is full blown propaganda.

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

All I was saying is CNNs very biased and lying propaganda isn't new.  Unless we are counting by decades and not years.  They have lapped Fox News in the propaganda business for a while now.  Doesn't mean I am saying Fox News isn't slanted.  But one of their own debated Trump while Joe sat and watched.  You would never ever see a CNN guy moderate and press and argue with the Dem candidate. They would be fired if they tried. 

Both are slanted.  But today and for a some years, it hasn't been close.  Fox is slanted.  CNN is full blown propaganda.

I agree with 97.6% of this.

^

As seen with the horse dewormer stuff and Rogan.  They know full well he was taking a safe, prescribed human version.  A version that has been used on billions of humans and won a Nobel Peace Prize.  But they chose to run with the horse stuff because they figured it could easily be passed off unnoticed to the gullible viewers.  They lied.  Were called out.  Their own expert agreed it was a lie.  Then they doubled down anyway.  It is quite amazing and I am shocked that health guy still has his job.  I would bet he gets phased out as time passes and everyone forgets.

^

As seen with the horse dewormer stuff and Rogan.  They know full well he was taking a safe, prescribed human version.  A version that has been used on billions of humans and won a Nobel Peace Prize.  But they chose to run with the horse stuff because they figured it could easily be passed off unnoticed to the gullible viewers.  They lied.  Were called out.  Their own expert agreed it was a lie.  Then they doubled down anyway.  It is quite amazing and I am shocked that health guy still has his job.  I would bet he gets phased out as time passes and everyone forgets.

Anyone wonder why rusty is running around this site screaming "You take dewormer!!!!" to every conservative here?

don limon folks provides cRusty's understanding of America. 

• Sad 1

Chris Wallace labels Psaki 'one of the best press secretaries ever'

Fox is SO partisan that Chris Wallace says this kunt of a woman is one of the best ever.  

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Fox is SO partisan that Chris Wallace says this kunt of a woman is one of the best ever.  

I heard that yesterday. Unless it was someone else saying the same stupid shlt. So dumb. 

On 10/22/2021 at 9:33 PM, wiffleball said:

Just as CNN is, like yourself, are a confederacy of dunces.

14 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

You can hate on her for being a bold faced liar and what not, but you have to admit she is still selling and knows her audience, she keeps her cool and works the lies without showing her tell

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Kellyanne NEVER lied :wacko: 

25 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You can hate on her for being a bold faced liar and what not, but you have to admit she is still selling and knows her audience, she keeps her cool and works the lies without showing her tell

Maybe I havent paid attention enough.  

But things like "lower your expectations" or just routinely storming out when asked questions shshe doesn't qant to answer?   Maybe I am just forgetting past people in her position and those types of things are a positive for the job.

Point remains that comparing thr biases of CNN and Fox News are night and day.  Not comparable.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Kellyanne NEVER lied :wacko: 

She did seem to tell the truth a bit more often, but never lied, I am hesitant to make that assertion.

The main problem for her was that the truth is an anathema to leftist ideology, which is why people who speak the truth are given labels to attack them instead of the actual truth. Because she DID tell the truth, she was reviled by many leftists.

52 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Maybe I havent paid attention enough.  

But things like "lower your expectations" or just routinely storming out when asked questions shshe doesn't qant to answer?   Maybe I am just forgetting past people in her position and those types of things are a positive for the job.

Point remains that comparing thr biases of CNN and Fox News are night and day.  Not comparable.

I am amused by that one in particular.  From the folks who insist there must be change to improve peoples lives, they implement policies that harm peoples lives, and pointedly they harm the least fortunate among us.  it's like, they say or do something that could be perceived as virtuous, but in reality its just devastating.

"Make America Great Again"

Vs.

"Lower your expectations"

This is a rather good synopsis.....

High prices, product availability issues...on and on....Democrats are just great at declaring everything evil, but not very good at actual managment.

• Like 1

CNN & Don Lemon lied? Say it isn't so??!?!

Their drug is a heartbreaker :( 

Link

A man who accused CNN’s Don Lemon of assaulting him in a Hamptons bar three years ago claimed that the alleged behavior could be part of a “pattern.”

Remember Donny....we have to believe the accuser, no matter what....enjoy!!