Sign in to follow this  
mccnavy76

ROS WR Question

I'll go Waddle. 

I think once the Giants get Barkley, Toney, Golladay back the ball gets spread round and Shepherd goes back to being more of a borderline WR2/3. Still believe Toney is the guy to have out of those WRs ROS.

Waddle clearly looks like the top option in Miami and his role should only grow. Plus their absolute lack of a ground game makes me think they'll be pretty pass heavy the rest of the way.

For the same reasons that's what I was thinking. Waddle dropped and on waivers and caught my attention. I'll see if I can grab him.

No Gmen is worthy of a roster spot. 

7 hours ago, show me the murray said:

I'll go Waddle. 

I think once the Giants get Barkley, Toney, Golladay back the ball gets spread round and Shepherd goes back to being more of a borderline WR2/3. Still believe Toney is the guy to have out of those WRs ROS.

Waddle clearly looks like the top option in Miami and his role should only grow. Plus their absolute lack of a ground game makes me think they'll be pretty pass heavy the rest of the way.

WHY do YOU believe that Toney is the best WR for NYG's?

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

No Gmen is worthy of a roster spot. 

I sure don't want an overrated alabuma product throwing to my WR's, Tua is NOT a good QB.

51 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I sure don't want an overrated alabuma product throwing to my WR's, Tua is NOT a good QB.

I wouldn’t either, but it’s who the Dolphins are stuck with right now at least.  

Waddle is my pick.  

Waiver was able to processed...12-team league with semi-deep benches.  I'm weakest at WR but Waddle gives me a little better option I hope than I had before.  Looks like I'll have to use him already with Brown out tomorrow.

10 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

WHY do YOU believe that Toney is the best WR for NYG's?

He looks like an absolute stud in limited action (10 catches for 189 yards v Dallas) and think his upside is so much higher. They have to feature him more once he’s healthy, and it’s not like any of the others have been the picture of health.