Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Who knew In-n-Out had it in them

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

So typically this chain supports a conservative stance in this country and whoever wrote this article tries to make them look bad by all the buzz words. Donating to republican causes. LGBTQASS doesn't like them for good reason. TRUMP!!!!!

And there are a ton of people who would love to see them out of business because they disagree with liberal politics. 

Focking intolerant liberals. If all the liberals in this country disappeared from the Earth tomorrow, I would celebrate for the rest of my life. That would be the greatest yearly holiday of all time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Thing is, Cali liberals live and breathe In n Out. So I KNOW they’re conflicted right now 😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Thing is, Cali liberals live and breathe In n Out. So I KNOW they’re conflicted right now 😂

They will sit on twitter and whine about them while they sit in the dark and stuff their faces with a double cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate shake. 

48 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

they do??? i thought those retards only ate kale and fake meat?

17 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

they do??? i thought those retards only ate kale and fake meat?

Some do. Others eat in n out and claim it to be the best place for burgers and fries (fries taste like cardboard so another reason why I don’t trust liberals) 

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Some do. Others eat in n out and claim it to be the best place for burgers and fries (fries taste like cardboard so another reason why I don’t trust liberals) 

I've been In and Out of yur mom at least 100 times now.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MDC said:

I gave your mom the ole in and out last night.

NSFW, might not be safe anywhere but......in and out.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

San Francisco Bans People From Eating At Unsanitary In-N-Out, Must Eat On Poop-Covered Sidewalk Instead

https://babylonbee.com/news/san-francisco-bans-people-from-eating-at-unsanitary-in-n-out-must-eat-on-poop-covered-sidewalk-instead

:lol:

"This is for the people's health," said Mayor London Breed. "Rather than being inside where the scary germs can get you, you'll be outside, smelling our patented San Francisco smell. Mmmmmm, delicious! I'd know that smell anywhere!"

• Haha 1

I don’t have in and out in my neck of the woods. This thread has put me in the mood for a crave case from White Castle, though.