Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Group of Trumps at the bar today

Just talkin as loud as they could wouldn't shut the up. started talking about the vaccine invited then blah blah blah like every other ignorant jackass. Bartender hated them.  I literally left and came back. 

Excuse me guys? If one of the kitchen employees here had hep C the entire staff would be required to get vaccinated before they could serve food. you're cool with that?

"Uhhh, but children in schools.."

I'm not asking about that. We've required restaurant employees to get hep C vaccination for decades. You're cool with that?

" yeah, but it's about choice and the government..."

So those employees have a choice. Either get vaccinated. Or quit or get fired. And you've been fine with that for decades right? Because I don't remember any big HepC protest or employee walkouts from Cops or anybody else for that matter.

"Um, this is difrent!"

No. Its not. 

Jeebus, just stfup and die already. Like 98% of hospital cases are unvaxed.  Dumbass Trump podcasters are dying.  At this point, we all know the numbers.  If you have covid-19 and you're not vaccinated? Just go to a camp and die or dont.  Literally.

• Thanks 1

Yowza.  Between Wiff posting this and pimpadouche saying a Trump supporter planted a live round in Baldwin's gun to frame him it certainly shows what TDS can do to the human brain. 

Chronic Wasting Disease in deers has a better prognosis.  I feel sorry for these guys.  They should donate their brains to science so they can be examined on the effects of TDS.  The plaque on the brain and the rotten frontal lobe must be massive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Where is all the hate about stupid lying presidents?  Joe Brandon Alzheimers continues to make up sh!t, lie, and extend his streak of being the biggest global embarrassment of any president and all the yahoos that called out these action by Trump remain silent.  

The BDS is redlining here. Seek counseling and medication.

38 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I heard the woman Baldwin shot...he was hitting it and she was gonna tell.

I've heard much crazier things that were true. Hell, just follow creepy joe and the liberal government around for a day.

The Biden Brandon grocery boys and yoga instructors are having a problem that the current guy is worse than the last guy.  

meh that's better than the fruitloop leftist retards ive seen at bars lately...look at meeeeeee  genderless millienials who just never STFU about their feelings and sh;tty career paths who have to parade their gay dogs around with them everywhere. masked up of course.

and then yap incessantly about their fancy beer or qweer drink they've chosen.

• Like 1

OMG!!! :shocking: You actually saw a couple people who might have voted for Trump? Did you start to shake uncontrollably? You may need get an appointment with your therapist to help you get over this. Seriously. Think of your health man. 

12 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I heard the woman Baldwin shot...he was hitting it and she was gonna tell.

Her and Amy Mickelson!

On 10/22/2021 at 6:52 PM, wiffleball said:

Just talkin as loud as they could wouldn't shut the up. started talking about the vaccine invited then blah blah blah like every other ignorant jackass. Bartender hated them.  I literally left and came back. 

Excuse me guys? If one of the kitchen employees here had hep C the entire staff would be required to get vaccinated before they could serve food. you're cool with that?

"Uhhh, but children in schools.."

I'm not asking about that. We've required restaurant employees to get hep C vaccination for decades. You're cool with that?

" yeah, but it's about choice and the government..."

So those employees have a choice. Either get vaccinated. Or quit or get fired. And you've been fine with that for decades right? Because I don't remember any big HepC protest or employee walkouts from Cops or anybody else for that matter.

"Um, this is difrent!"

No. Its not. 

Jeebus, just stfup and die already. Like 98% of hospital cases are unvaxed.  Dumbass Trump podcasters are dying.  At this point, we all know the numbers.  If you have covid-19 and you're not vaccinated? Just go to a camp and die or dont.  Literally.

I'm so glad you were able to escape to your safe place.  :thumbsup:

18 hours ago, Bert said:

Where is all the hate about stupid lying presidents?  Joe Brandon Alzheimers continues to make up sh!t, lie, and extend his streak of being the biggest global embarrassment of any president and all the yahoos that called out these action by Trump remain silent.  

Biden repeats debunked Amtrak story for fifth time during presidency

Biden repeated the factually impossible story during a speech Monday in New Jersey

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-repeats-debunked-amtrak-story-fifth-time

"I commuted every single day, 263 miles a day, on Amtrak from the time I got elected United States senator," the president said. "I got to know all the conductors really well, they became my friends – I mean, really, my genuine friends, I’d have them at my home for Christmas and during the summer. 

"And Ange walks up to me and goes, ‘Joey, baby,’ grabs my cheek and I thought the Secret Service was going to blow his head off," he said. 

"I swear to God, true story," he recalled. "I said, ‘No, no, he’s a friend.’ I said, ‘What’s up, Ange?’ And he said, ‘Joey, I read in the paper you traveled 1,200,000 miles on Air Force planes.’"

Negri then informed the vice president that he had traveled 2,200,000 miles on Amtrak, according to Biden's telling. 

"’So Joey, I don’t wanna hear this about the Air Force anymore,’" Biden recalled Negri joking.

"I’m a train guy," the president said, concluding his story and launching into his pitch on his Build Back Better agenda and bipartisan infrastructure bill.