Mike Isles

How much interest do you have for Braves/Asstros ??

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

If the Braves win, will they have their parade in Denver?

:lol:

I have not watched  game all year but am 100% for the Braves because of what MLB did to them w/ the All-Star game. I am guessing the leftists do not want either team to win.  

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

If the Braves win, will they have their parade in Denver?

:first:

Win-win situation for me...  Of course I want the Braves to win, but people will blow a gasket if the Astros win...

Tomahawks vs the Whistles?   0

2 hours ago, edjr said:

Tomahawks vs the Whistles?   0

I’m OK with Cleveland being Indians - Washington being Redskins. Braves Braves but that Tomahawk chop is the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen. 

I know its been a thing.  But I don't watch a ton of baseball.  Do 80% of the players where necklaces when they play now a days?  Even the mullet headed white pitcher?  JFC so ghey.  Play sports.  Jordan Spieth should start wearing a thick gold chain when he golfs. 

I love all these NY and Boston homo's mad the World Series is in the South and Texas.  :lol:

Braves baby.  LFG. 

28 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I love all these NY and Boston homo's mad the World Series is in the South and Texas.  :lol:

Braves baby.  LFG. 

Yeah this isn’t the 90’s John Rocker Braves. Screw the Asstros. 

I know its been 8 or whatever years since realignment but I still think of the the Astros as a National League team. 

24 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I know its been 8 or whatever years since realignment but I still think of the the Astros as a National League team. 

Me too. It’s still weird. 

THE ATLANTA CURSE!!! 

38 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

damn poor charlie morton, broken fibula

And then get three out after breaking your leg…

2 minutes ago, posty said:

And then get three out after breaking your leg…

Wait, it looked more like a hyperextension to me....is that official?  I have the volume down watching the game. 

Just now, Drizzay said:

30 years ago today!

F’n Charlie Leibrandt…

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

6 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

Me too. It’s still weird. 

Same here...same thing with Milwaukee being in the NL. Just swap them back.

12 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Too bad boston didnt make it.  Then it would be the boston red sox vs the boston red sox.  And both franchises called fenway park home.  

19 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Too bad boston didnt make it.  Then it would be the boston red sox vs the boston red sox.  And both franchises called fenway park home.  

I assume you meant Boston Red Sox vs Boston Braves

7 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

I assume you meant Boston Red Sox vs Boston Braves

the boston braves were actually the boston red stockings before that, hence boston red sox vs boston red sox.

I will read up on the WS and watch highlights because I really enjoy baseball, but since the Pirates aren't playing and I don't really care who wins, I'm not going to carve out time to watch the games.  I'm the same way with Thursday, Sunday, and Monday night NFL games.  If it's not Tampa, I don't watch.  As I've gotten older, I've moved towards that approach to sports.  I don't watch NFL playoff games either, if Tampa isn't in the playoffs. I'll watch the Super Bowl only because I'll end up at some one's house for a party.  But I won't really care who wins nor will I pay too much attention to the game if Tampa isn't playing.  I'll hang with the peeps, eat food, jibber jabber and wait for the other people who are actually watching the game to say "Yo, you gotta see this", then I'll watch the replay.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I will read up on the WS and watch highlights because I really enjoy baseball, but since the Pirates aren't playing and I don't really care who wins, I'm not going to carve out time to watch the games.  I'm the same way with Thursday, Sunday, and Monday night NFL games.  If it's not Tampa, I don't watch.  As I've gotten older, I've moved towards that approach to sports.  I don't watch NFL playoff games either, if Tampa isn't in the playoffs. I'll watch the Super Bowl only because I'll end up at some one's house for a party.  But I won't really care who wins nor will I pay too much attention to the game if Tampa isn't playing.  I'll hang with the peeps, eat food, jibber jabber and wait for the other people who are actually watching the game to say "Yo, you gotta see this", then I'll watch the replay.

see i just cant live life like that.  everything is interesting to me.  i dont watch but not out of a sense that its boring, but that there isnt enough hours in a day to do everything i wanted.

Hopefully Fried pitches like he did most of the second half and not like his last outing...

22 hours ago, Drizzay said:

30 years ago today!

And then 30 years ago tonight...

"Peńa in a jam"

22 hours ago, posty said:

F’n Charlie Leibrandt…

What a worthless POS.  Puckett got off way too easy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Was gonna watch 2nite, but then found a re-run of Law and Order...

I was going to watch tonight but I wanted to finish squid games. 

11 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Was gonna watch 2nite, but then found a re-run of Law and Order...

Maybe if they had professional baseball in Dallas you would be more interested.  :dunno:;)

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, posty said:

Hopefully Fried pitches like he did most of the second half and not like his last outing...

Nice jinx

26 minutes ago, nospk said:

Nice jinx

Thanks...  I was figuring that was the Fried that was going to show up...

Oh well...  Best-of-5 now...

12 hours ago, Bert said:

Maybe if they had professional baseball in Dallas you would be more interested.  :dunno:;)

Ha, my bitterness over our shiit show team is part of it for sure. :lol:

13 hours ago, Bert said:

🤣