Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 7 FU Thread

FU Cord Patterson.  Figured you were due for a dud

FU Ricky Seals Jones or whatever the fock your name is.   Better yet, FU Mathew Berry and the rest of the clowns that were blowing you on the pregame shows.  

FU Chuba Hubbard.  I guess the Giants D is just too tough for ya huh?  Loser

FU to Sam Darnold!

I should have known you wouldn't play good for long!

CJ Uzomah, who would have thought he would be getting the TDs?

FU Raven coaching staff-down by 10 with 11:00 to go and you have thrown 27 times and ran 22 times.................ya think it might work better-being behind, if you tried to pass a bit? Most teams do when they can't run it-and ESPECIALLY when they're behind in the last quarter. Brain-fart coaching, OMG............................................

18 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

FU Raven coaching staff-down by 10 with 11:00 to go and you have thrown 27 times and ran 22 times.................ya think it might work better-being behind, if you tried to pass a bit? Most teams do when they can't run it-and ESPECIALLY when they're behind in the last quarter. Brain-fart coaching, OMG............................................

Yep.  Since I have Lamar and Andrews in a must-win game, I should have known they'd run it 50 times and completely ignore Andrews in the 2nd half.  

Edit:  Even better, they took Lamar out.  FU Harbaugh you piece of sh!t

• Like 1

Unbelievable.  FU Deandre Swift.  You haven't done d!ck in years.  Naturally the week you play me, career day.  I legit cannot win a game in one of my leagues.  

WTF is with Stafford and his love for Kupp!??!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Yep.  Since I have Lamar and Andrews in a must-win game, I should have known they'd run it 50 times and completely ignore Andrews in the 2nd half.  

Edit:  Even better, they took Lamar out.  FU Harbaugh you piece of sh!t

I'm with you there. For teams that are actually in contention, Ravens have the worst (he killed it last week-ONE WEEK the whole year though) Jackson sucks as a PPR-6 pt TD, 1/20 yds passing, 1/10 yds rushing. His rushing is okay, not enough to make up for throwing 27 times and getting YANKED-POS! I'm going with Cousins rest of year-do or die! At least Minny has the GUTS to throw it-Harbuagh/Raven coaches call the plays like they're afraid. Harbaugh...................POS. Seattle and Baltimore should let their QBs (when healthy) call their own plays-they're smarter than the fatso's sitting up in the booth!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I'm with you there. For teams that are actually in contention, Ravens have the worst (he killed it last week-ONE WEEK the whole year though) Jackson sucks as a PPR-6 pt TD, 1/20 yds passing, 1/10 yds rushing. His rushing is okay, not enough to make up for throwing 27 times and getting YANKED-POS! I'm going with Cousins rest of year-do or die! At least Minny has the GUTS to throw it-Harbuagh/Raven coaches call the plays like they're afraid. Harbaugh...................POS. Seattle and Baltimore should let their QBs (when healthy) call their own plays-they're smarter than the fatso's sitting up in the booth!!!!!!

Meanwhile, the Raiders are up 20 pts to an awful team and Carr is throwing it every play.  And yes, of course I'm playing against Carr.  

And can anybody explain to me why Darrell Henderson has 9 focking carries against the Detroit focking Lions?  It's obvious Stafford, Cupp, and McVay have routine threesomes

1 hour ago, Law said:

WTF is with Stafford and his love for Kupp!??!

Just unreal.

Facing Qb n Wr combo... last week Allen, Diggs...this week Brady, Evans... Stafford, Kupp. 53 pts, 56 pts, 72 pts. 3 losses

Also Tennessee Titans you've focked me so many ways this year!

4 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Unbelievable.  FU Deandre Swift.  You haven't done d!ck in years.  Naturally the week you play me, career day.  I legit cannot win a game in one of my leagues.  

Clearly you don't pay attention to football which would explain why you suck at fantasy.

10 hours ago, polecatt said:

CJ Uzomah, who would have thought he would be getting the TDs?

Ahem...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, BobSanders_33 said:

Clearly you don't pay attention to football which would explain why you suck at fantasy.

8-96 receiving is his highest output ever

48yds rushing is his 2nd highest total of the year

So yes, career day.  Suck it

14 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Ahem...

I'm just messing with you! 🤣🤣

On 10/24/2021 at 3:50 PM, SF Forty Niners said:

Me for picking Mahomes in the draft 

stupid 

Wow!  This is the worst take I've read on here.  I drafted Mahomes this year too, way overpaid in an auction league.  Totally worth it.  He had one bad game and that was yesterday.  Go back and look at his weekly stats.  

Might not be his last one, they don’t have a lot of options on offense.  

13 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Wow!  This is the worst take I've read on here.  I drafted Mahomes this year too, way overpaid in an auction league.  Totally worth it.  He had one bad game and that was yesterday.  Go back and look at his weekly stats.  

I have a lot of Mahomes too.  But at least I have a lot of Henry, so I didn't go without a TD pass entirely.

13 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

8-96 receiving is his highest output ever

48yds rushing is his 2nd highest total of the year

So yes, career day.  Suck it

Yea, I’m afraid you’re asleep at the wheel on this one.  Swift is top 5 RB in PPR fantasy points coming into tonight.

L13th in non ppr avg per game ,  4th best avg in ppr , yeah he’s been producing for ff teams.