Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

I thought Mahommes was supposed to be so good.

He's down 24-0 to Tannehill.  

Didn’t they get down by 24 against Tennessee in the playoffs and come roaring back?

If he was playing a quality defense, I might give him a pass, but this is the Titans.

FF Today Standard Scoring: Review Scoring     My FF Today   > Pre-Set Scoring     FFToday Standard    FFToday PPR    FFToday Half PPR    CBS Sports    ESPN    Yahoo!    NFL.com    FFPC    NFFC
  Passing Rushing Fantasy
Player
Sort First: asc.gif desc.gif   Last: asc.gif desc.gif
Team
asc.gif desc.gif
Week
asc.gif desc.gif
TEN
Result
Cmp
asc.gif desc.gif
Att
asc.gif desc.gif
Yard
asc.gif desc.gif
TD
asc.gif desc.gif
INT
asc.gif desc.gif
Att
asc.gif desc.gif
Yard
asc.gif desc.gif
TD
asc.gif desc.gif
FPts
asc.gif desc.gif
 Kyler Murray ARI 1 L 13-38 (h) 21 32 289 4 1 5 20 1 38.5
 Russell Wilson SEA 2 W 33-30 (a) 22 31 343 2 0 3 16 0 26.8
 Carson Wentz IND 3 W 25-16 (h) 19 37 194 0 0 0 0 0 9.7
 Zach Wilson NYJ 4 L 24-27 (a) 21 34 297 2 1 3 -2 0 22.7
 Trevor Lawrence JAC 5 W 37-19 (a) 23 33 273 1 1 7 28 1 26.5
 Josh Allen BUF 6 W 34-31 (h) 35 47 353 3 1 9 26 0 32.3

I expect him to miss some games with complications due to whiplash 

Wasn't there a poster on here who predicted 6000 yards and 60 Td's for mahomie? Now who was that again....:dunno:

Shouldn’t draft a Qb or a te or a kicker or a def before the double digit rounds.  

Their offense has been exposed.  Teams know how to beat them now and since they only have Hill and Kelce with no running game, it's a lot easier to defend them.

KC fan here - As long as he takes 25% of the salary cap, they will struggle.  

Look at Rodgers, Wilson, Big Ben, Flacco, Manning - they all win, demand high salaries and the team becomes very average...

Who has been successful in the SC Era?   Brady.  Why?  He always valued spending money on his Offensive line and defense rather than himself (or skill positions for that matter).

Looks like the KC fans are going to find out what Eagles fans know well. That being said, the Chiefs get a lay up at home on Monday. Just what the doctor ordered. Kelce doesn’t look right. 

15 hours ago, weepaws said:

Shouldn’t draft a Qb or a te or a kicker or a def before the double digit rounds.  

I'll keep my 1st round te(Kelce) and 2nd round qb (Murray) and my 6-1 record

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Their offense has been exposed.  Teams know how to beat them now and since they only have Hill and Kelce with no running game, it's a lot easier to defend them.

I watched them plenty this year.  They're going for home run plays too much.  Every passing play is 10-30 yards downfield.   They can have a field day taking the 5-10 yards but he decides not to.

20 minutes ago, Skinny_Bastard said:

I watched them plenty this year.  They're going for home run plays too much.  Every passing play is 10-30 yards downfield.   They can have a field day taking the 5-10 yards but he decides not to.

That's what Tampa is doing as well, but their offense is working because they more than 2 reliable options.

3 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

Congrats. But you still haven’t won anything yet, unless this league is a 7 games league .

Who else did you draft, that will give me a better ideal of the league that’s in? 

Ps don’t draft qbs and tes and Kickers nd def until the double digit rounds. 

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

Congrats. But you still haven’t won anything yet, unless this league is a 7 games league .

Who else did you draft, that will give me a better ideal of the league that’s in? 

Ps don’t draft qbs and tes and Kickers nd def until the double digit rounds. 

PS in fantasy all you need is a good quarterback 

11 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

Who did you draft 3-6? 

1 hour ago, gcmmidwest said:

Why bother taking Kelce with your first pick? 

Don’t draft qbs, tes , kickers and def until the double digit rounds.  

1 hour ago, gcmmidwest said:

That's sometimes the case.

I had Peyton Manning on three teams the big season he had in Denver, and I won all three of them.

I've won a league with garbage RBs, WRs, and TEs, but never with a garbage QB.

• Thanks 1

I wouldn’t classify P Manning as a good Qb , I would label P Manning as a HOF great Qb. 

Big difference between garbage Qb and a good Qb   

Murray is avg 28 points per game, there are 11 qbs that avg 22 or more points per game , plus three qbs avg more than Murray. 

Thats 15 good ff qbs.  And at least 11 of them were cheaper than Murray. 

• Thanks 1

To me it’s the O Line that is the problem. Teams are able to consistently get pressure on Mahomes only rushing 4 and they drop 7 into coverage. They don’t fear the running game because they don’t have one. It’s really hard for KC to run their offense when getting that kind of pressure from the front 4. It reminds me a lot of the Seahawks second half struggle last year. Teams were taking the deep passing game away and Seattle was trying to force it anyway. You get a lot of 3 and outs and turnovers trying to do that. Just like Seattle last year if KC can’t get the deep passing game going they really don’t have any other way to move the football. 

11 hours ago, weepaws said:

Who did you draft 3-6?   

Mixon,Godwin,Deebo 

My busts were M.Davis and Gordon is a crap shoot I agree no defense or kicker ,but there's only a handful of good tight ends ,and streaming and loading your bench with shitty te's & qb's is miserable 

Anyone who thinks there is only one way to do things in fantasy is a fool...

So do you think Cousins and Stafford , and Knox and R S Jones have been shitty?

Thanks. 

1 minute ago, jrokh said:

Anyone who thinks there is only one way to do things in fantasy is a fool...

The winning move in ff is drafting qbs tes and kickers and def in the double digits , Its a winning move, so if one doesn’t like winning , than one should stick to the only one way they been drafting in ff and your right that makes them a fool.  

Thanks. 

7 minutes ago, weepaws said:

The winning move in ff is drafting qbs tes and kickers and def in the double digits , Its a winning move, so if one doesn’t like winning , than one should stick to the only one way they been drafting in ff and your right that makes them a fool.  

Thanks. 

Exhibit A, B, & C. The defense rests... 

13 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Thanks. 

The winning move in fantasy is to end up with stars (results, not the players), and staying healthy.  It's all luck.  If people were "skilled", Cooper Kupp would've been the consensus #1 pick or at least the #1 WR.  No one can predict the future.  You need to be lucky.  Where and when you get those stars is 100% irrelevant, whether it's round 1, 5, 10, 13, or 16+.  Your odds don't increase by waiting, your odds increase by being right (lucky).

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The winning move in fantasy is to end up with stars (results, not the players), and staying healthy.  It's all luck.  If people were "skilled", Cooper Kupp would've been the consensus #1 pick or at least the #1 WR.  No one can predict the future.  You need to be lucky.  Where and when you get those stars is 100% irrelevant, whether it's round 1, 5, 10, 13, or 16+.  Your odds don't increase by waiting, your odds increase by being right (lucky).

Finally we agree.  It’s all 100% luck. 

12 hours ago, weepaws said:

I wouldn’t classify P Manning as a good Qb , I would label P Manning as a HOF great Qb. 

Big difference between garbage Qb and a good Qb   

Yeah, but I've also won with Matthew Stafford more than once, when he went on an insane 2-3 game run during the playoff weeks, and Dante Culpepper.

Just saying a good QB is a bit misleading, but from what I've seen, at least in my leagues, everyone's league is different, having a top 2-3 QB, is the most consistent thing, especially when it's a big year.

18 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Exhibit A, B, & C. The defense rests... 

Absolutely so you should change.  

1 minute ago, polecatt said:

Yeah, but I've also won with Matthew Stafford more than once, when he went on an insane 2-3 game run during the playoff weeks, and Dante Culpepper.

Just saying a good QB is a bit misleading, but from what I've seen, at least in my leagues, everyone's league is different, having a top 2-3 QB, is the most consistent thing, especially when it's a big year.

I would disagree about that statement about having a top 2-3 Qb.  There are a lot of good qbs that can carry a team to the championship, and while owners are spending time drafting a Qb in the second round I’m drafting that rb their leaving on the board.  And then drafting a Stafford in the tenth round.  It’s all luck   

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Finally we agree.  It’s all 100% luck. 

If its all luck why would one need to wait until double digit rounds to draft certain positions? That would suggest a strategy, which in turn implies it is most certainly not 100% luck. Contradictions cannot exist. When one reaches a contradiction, they need to check their premises...

13 minutes ago, jrokh said:

If its all luck why would one need to wait until double digit rounds to draft certain positions? That would suggest a strategy, which in turn implies it is most certainly not 100% luck. Contradictions cannot exist. When one reaches a contradiction, they need to check their premises...

14 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I would disagree about that statement about having a top 2-3 Qb.  There are a lot of good qbs that can carry a team to the championship, and while owners are spending time drafting a Qb in the second round I’m drafting that rb their leaving on the board.  And then drafting a Stafford in the tenth round.  It’s all luck   

It just depends on the season. Some seasons even the top QB isn't so great, but in others, there are two or three that can put up huge numbers.

Just like with every other position. Some years the top RB is like Ladinian Tomlison in 2006, or Priest Holmes in 2003, or Derrick Henry last season. Other years it's much more modest.

It just seems that having a QB on a year like that goes the farthest. I'm not saying to draft a QB really early, because a lot of the time they have a big year and it's a little out of nowhere, rarely the top QB off the board. I don't think it always a bad idea to draft a QB a bit higher than normal though.

Stud RB theory!!!!!!!

All you need is a magazine, pencil, and a 12 pack.