Sign in to follow this  
joeshushu

Brady 600 TD pass

Evans gives it to fan.  Fan gives it back for a new game ball and some signed Jersey.  I think I would have negotiated a better deal maybe?

1 minute ago, joeshushu said:

Evans gives it to fan.  Fan gives it back for a new game ball and some signed Jersey.  I think I would have negotiated a better deal maybe?

Which Brady?  Marsha or Jan?

7 minutes ago, joeshushu said:

I was wondering what was negotiated.  Seems like a new game ball and a signed Jersey would be nice to have, but probably should have gotten more.  I would want a Tom Brady game used Helmet signed.  

That 600 passing touchdown football is probably worth a ton of money thinking about it some more.  It's Tom Brady, greatest QB in history of football, maybe the greatest player ever and it's the one and only 600 passing touchdown ever to exist and probably that ever will in our lifetimes.

4 hours ago, joeshushu said:

I would have left the stadium the second it was handed to me.

I would have asked for a photo shoot of me giving Brady the ball. Asked for the photo to be signed and delivered later. Walk away with a signed/dated football. Win/Win

14 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Which Brady?  Marsha or Jan?

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, vuduchile said:

He should’ve held out for 2 almonds and an open mouth kiss. 

I was thinking a sleepover. You could be the Oreo filling in a Tom and Gazelle cookie.

9 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So, I guess a blowie from Gazelle Bunchen is off the table? 

you think she has ever put a Peemus in her mouth, ever?  Tom does the blowing in that relationship.

When she got pregnant she made Tom jerk off into his own mouth and then eat her out.

9 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So, I guess a blowie from Gazelle Bunchen is off the table? 

Probably, but one from Tom isn't out of the question

11 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I would have left the stadium the second it was handed to me.

Exactly this!  The memorabilia industry has very deep pockets.  Record breaking HR balls get sold for 6 figures... some 7 (McGwire's #70 HR ball sold for $3M), and those are records likely to be broken.  The #600 TD pass ball by Brady very well might be one that never gets surpassed... other than this last TD pass.  That ball could've sold for 7 figures, no doubt.  Evans hands me that ball, I'm in my car before the extra point is kicked.

Will he reach 700? When will he retire?

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Exactly this!  The memorabilia industry has very deep pockets.  Record breaking HR balls get sold for 6 figures... some 7, and those are records likely to be broken.  The #600 TD pass ball by Brady very well might be one that never gets surpassed... other than this last TD pass.  That ball could've sold for 7 figures, no doubt.  Evans hands me that ball, I'm in my car before the extra point is kicked.

Right. It's not like the teams and the NFL don't charge you to be able to watch their entertainment or have one of their jersey's or hats or whatever. They make  millions and millions off of ticket sales, television sales, merchandise sales. If they want what I have, they can pay what I want to charge. They can afford buying what I own no matter my price tag. There are a lot of people out there who can't afford season tickets and parking costs and food and drink costs at the stadium. NFL TV etc...

God forbid you get a souvenir that may be worth a few dollars. Then you are publicly pressured to give it back? Screw that. I think Tom Brady can afford the price tag for God's sake. 

1 minute ago, Cantaloupe Fingerbang said:

Now he's talking about playing until he is 50

Naturally. Why even stop, ever?  Dude still doesn't have grey hair

32 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Right. It's not like the teams and the NFL don't charge you to be able to watch their entertainment or have one of their jersey's or hats or whatever. They make  millions and millions off of ticket sales, television sales, merchandise sales. If they want what I have, they can pay what I want to charge. They can afford buying what I own no matter my price tag. There are a lot of people out there who can't afford season tickets and parking costs and food and drink costs at the stadium. NFL TV etc...

God forbid you get a souvenir that may be worth a few dollars. Then you are publicly pressured to give it back? Screw that. I think Tom Brady can afford the price tag for God's sake. 

It's not even just to Brady, it's the collectors.  Collectors will pay through the nose for crap like this.  I don't even think Brady cares all that much.  The ball is going to end up in the H.O.F. anyway.

41 minutes ago, edjr said:

Will he reach 700? When will he retire?

He might.  But that won't be for another 3 seasons (maybe).  In which time the ball can still be sold.

16 hours ago, joeshushu said:

I would have hauled ass outta that stadium so fast with that ball. 

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

SNL as a whole was funny for the 1st time in a very very long time, this weekend. I watched every skit

29 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Please explain.

Da fuk did you do to deserve the win fall?

Seems childish to me.  I don't know, maybe I'm wrong but I doubt it.

8 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I guess the guy paid his admittance to the game? When does the NFL give anything away for free? Hell, they charge fans for preseason games. 

Someone gets lucky and gets a football and he's supposed to give it back? When does the NFL ever give out something for free? Why should I or anyone else give something to them for free? Hell no would I ever give that one back to them without compensation covering it's worth. Whatever I value it at, and if they want it, they can pay. That's how they treat us no? 

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I guess the guy paid his admittance to the game? When does the NFL give anything away for free? Hell, they charge fans for preseason games. 

Someone gets lucky and gets a football and he's supposed to give it back? When does the NFL ever give out something for free? Why should I or anyone else give something to them for free? Hell no would I ever give that one back to them without compensation covering it's worth. Whatever I value it at, and if they want it, they can pay. That's how they treat us no? 

Whatever makes you happy. 

3 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Whatever makes you happy. 

Yeah. I'm not a sucker. I don't pay big money to go there to see the game then also give them my personal items because someone on the team wants it. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Yeah. I'm not a sucker. I don't pay big money to go there to see the game then also give them my personal items because someone on the team wants it. 

I don't go to games therefore I don't feel the NFL owes me jack crap. 

Just now, Alias Detective said:

I don't go to games therefore I don't feel the NFL owes me jack crap. 

Me neither. But if I did go to a game, I wouldn't feel like I owe them anything either. 

In the end, if the NFL went away, I would get over it pretty easily. 

56 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

My take on this is similar to the lottery.  You go and buy a lottery ticket in hopes to win and get the windfall.  It's luck of the draw.  You made an investment and hoped to get lucky.  When buying a ticket to a sporting event, I may bring a glove to a baseball game, in hopes to catch a ball.  Maybe it's a foul, a HR, or even a game winning HR.  Same here.  You buy a ticket, you paid your money.  You spent more money to get that close with the hopes you get a souvenir of some sort.

Sure, you could make the argument that you're buying a lottery ticket with the specific intent of hopefully winning money and that when you buy a ticket to a sporting event, that your specific intent to watch the game.  I'd agree, but only to a point.  If someone is sitting far away from the field, then yes, but I'd argue that when you buy a ticket that close to the game play itself, there is a specific intent to also hope to get a souvenir of some sort.

In this instant, that souvenir had a legitimate value to it.  That's the same luck as hitting the lottery.

Why give the ball to the team? It's yours. Did the team give you the seat in the game or the TB hat you are wearing? Did they give you free beers or nachos or free parking? If you have the NFL network, did they give that to you or make you buy it? 

No. But all of a sudden, ohhh, please be a nice guy and give us something more that you own that is worth money. So pay us to get in, now give us more because we are asking nicely. 

• Like 1

Brady is giving the guy who returned the football: 

two signed jerseys and helmet

signed mike evans jersey and game cleats

$1000 bucs store credit

dual season tickets for remainder of season and next one 

one Bitcoin 

Gotta give it Tom. He knew the guy lost out on a lot of money so he at least tried making up for it with a pretty good deal after he gave it back 

https://dailysnark.com/2021/10/25/tom-brady-giving-fan-who-returned-his-600th-td-ball-a-bitcoin-worth-63000-among-other-things/?fbclid=IwAR2_S-Yux0Ru_MzzPe9Mm9Q5dDoPZyD5W9b4NAxVIST3O_9GiE-__kS4Oes

53 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Brady is giving the guy who returned the football: 

two signed jerseys and helmet

signed mike evans jersey and game cleats

$1000 bucs store credit

dual season tickets for remainder of season and next one 

one Bitcoin 

Gotta give it Tom. He knew the guy lost out on a lot of money so he at least tried making up for it with a pretty good deal after he gave it back 

https://dailysnark.com/2021/10/25/tom-brady-giving-fan-who-returned-his-600th-td-ball-a-bitcoin-worth-63000-among-other-things/?fbclid=IwAR2_S-Yux0Ru_MzzPe9Mm9Q5dDoPZyD5W9b4NAxVIST3O_9GiE-__kS4Oes

He should be adding one more item. Take the dude out to dinner or go play golf with him and write the guy a check for for a couple hundred grand. 

That ball could go as high or higher than $500,000.

14 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Exactly this!  The memorabilia industry has very deep pockets.  Record breaking HR balls get sold for 6 figures... some 7 (McGwire's #70 HR ball sold for $3M), and those are records likely to be broken.  The #600 TD pass ball by Brady very well might be one that never gets surpassed... other than this last TD pass.  That ball could've sold for 7 figures, no doubt.  Evans hands me that ball, I'm in my car before the extra point is kicked.

Um, how they gonna kick the extra point if you have the ball?  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

He should be adding one more item. Take the dude out to dinner or go play golf with him and write the guy a check for for a couple hundred grand. 

That ball could go as high or higher than $500,000.

Brady giving him anything after he already gave the ball up is good. He gave him quite a bit

Through multiple outlets, it seems that this guy got...

• Two Tom Brady autographed jerseys
  • One Tom Brady autographed helmet
  • Game worn Mike Evans jersey
  • Game worn Mike Evans cleats
  • Tickets & parking pass for the remainder of this season and next season
  • $1k credit at stadium for merchandise
  • One bitcoin (valued at $63k)
  • A game ball replacement

I think I'd rather have "the ball".  Probably worth closer to $500k to $1M.  That said, I think the dude got at least a solid return.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Through multiple outlets, it seems that this guy got...

• Two Tom Brady autographed jerseys
  • One Tom Brady autographed helmet
  • Game worn Mike Evans jersey
  • Game worn Mike Evans cleats
  • Tickets & parking pass for the remainder of this season and next season
  • $1k credit at stadium for merchandise
  • One bitcoin (valued at $63k)
  • A game ball replacement

I think I'd rather have "the ball".  Probably worth closer to $500k to $1M.  That said, I think the dude got at least a solid return.

I’d rather have the ball but let’s be honest. That guy would’ve been vilified if he refuses to give it back. He got a good return for it at least. Brady didn’t have to give him anything once he returned it so that says a lot about Brady