Sign in to follow this  
bobby heenan

pittman jr.

i know the identity of this offense is taylor with that offensive line...and theyve invested early draft cap in that offensive line in smith, kelly and of course the god nelson.....but how can you not be impressed by pittman? especially the catches he made last night.....i had heard rumblings before the season started that he had asserted himself as a team leader already....he seems like a guy you want to win or lose by.....i know some offenses dont like forcing targets but he seems like a guy they should be living/dying by when they pass the ball....

i think hes great.. even better with TY on the field

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, [echo] said:

i think hes great.. even better with TY on the field

that td catch though...i mean, i couldnt believe wentz actually went there and let that one fly...shows the trust....like i said if the rumors are true that hes a leader in that clubhouse then he seems like a guy going forward theyre going to want to live or die by when they throw...could be turning into a lil beast

7 minutes ago, [echo] said:

his dad was tough as nails.. 

i remember...lol...i remember the year he was  all the buzz and was going to be featured in tampa his first year there......me and my father (RIP) were partners in a high stakes league and my father had a crush on him...needless to say we overdrafted and that was not a good year and i didnt let him forget about it for quite awhile......i think he had one td the whole year lol.......but yeah this kid looks tough....they  need to find a way to feature and manufacture targets for him i think

• Like 1

Michael Pittman is the 24th highest paid player on the Colts at $1.9 million per year - (2nd round rookie contract).  35 rec, 508 yds, 2 TDs and a born leader.

DeVante Parker is the 3rd highest paid player on the Dolphins at $12.1 million per year. 17 rec, 242 yds, 1 TD and a total loser.  The Dolphins are 1-6 (dumb luck they aren't winless thanks to a fluke fumble). Chris Grier has been GM for 6 years and still has a job today.

:dunno:

• Like 1

im really excited about the potential of my receving corps in my high stakes league especially if pittman continues his ascension...i have ceedee, pitts, pittman, toney with gronk, corey davis on my bench and ill be adding another this week through FAAB as i have a waste/mistake on my bench id rather not mention(but i was kind of forced into him through injury to knox and with other injuries and byes)....i hope toney can be back ASAP but i think itll likely be more time....really feel like my team can make a run in the 2nd half if i can get/stay healthy...also have cmac(and chuba) mixon and javonte...qbs are kyler, carr and have lance stashed although i may cut ties with him.....lance is a tough one because he could be a cheat code if he fully takes over and they let him rip in all areas.....which could happen soon...also i love carr as my backup but im worried about kyler..hes been getting banged up and i feel like he was already a little gimpy before getting knocked around...he hasnt been running much

I think he already broke out.  The DBs from SF have to literally tackle the guy from making 2 other catches.  Both of them drew PA penalties. 

After 7 games, he's at 508 Yards and 2 TDs.  On pace for 1200 and 5Tds.  Given his height and ability to fight for the ball, i think he will finish closer to 7-9 TDs for the season.

• Like 1

Yea I liked Pittman when he was drafted, he needs a Qb to be consistent, I think Pittman is going to be a real good one.  

One of my best pics this year.

Have him in the same dynasty league as Tyreek, Chase & Toney.  Loving this WR group…must get a dozen trade offers a week involving one of those four guys, but not planning any moves unless someone offers something stupid I can’t turn down.

1 hour ago, makindollaz said:

Have him in the same dynasty league as Tyreek, Chase & Toney.  Loving this WR group…must get a dozen trade offers a week involving one of those four guys, but not planning any moves unless someone offers something stupid I can’t turn down.

I wouldn't be opposed to trading Hill before it's too late.  He's 27, he'll be playing next year at 28 and on the last year of his contract.  Better to trade a year early than a year late.

Chiefs 2023 cap hits....

• Mahomes: $47.76M
  • Clark: $27.80M
  • Jones: 27.04M
  • Thuney: $18.90M
  • Kelce: $14.65M

Not going to be easy to re-sign Hill.  Wouldn't be surprised to hear that he holds out until he gets a new deal.  Hills' cap number is $20M, but his base pay is only $1.035M.  He has a $15M roster bonus and $1.5M per game bonus.

15 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I wouldn't be opposed to trading Hill before it's too late.  He's 27, he'll be playing next year at 28 and on the last year of his contract.  Better to trade a year early than a year late.

Chiefs 2023 cap hits....

• Mahomes: $47.76M
  • Clark: $27.80M
  • Jones: 27.04M
  • Thuney: $18.90M
  • Kelce: $14.65M

Not going to be easy to re-sign Hill.  Wouldn't be surprised to hear that he holds out until he gets a new deal.  Hills' cap number is $20M, but his base pay is only $1.035M.  He has a $15M roster bonus and $1.5M per game bonus.

yup...was kinda thinking the same thing

burrow and chase will be together for awhile

toney to me is a 70-80 cent on the dollar version of tyreek....if he gets a competent coaching staff(OC) and a qb he could be a 90-95 cent version....he just needs creativityand utilization from the coordinator....

pittman as shown to be a beast even with so, so qb play and on an offense built on the run...hes prob only going to get better

id be proactive...can probably get a butt ton for tyreek....its all about timing that thing perfectly

Pittman is everyone's best pick considering draft capital.  Just wish targets would increase. Seems TD dependent, only cracking 100 yds twice and average targets below double digits.

Increase targets and stay healthy Wentz!  Might be asking too much.   :ninja:

On 10/25/2021 at 12:33 PM, Serenity Now said:

Pittman has the prototypical alpha receiver size and speed. He was/is a breakout waiting to happen.

His size and profile remind me so much of Plaxico. I feel like he can be just as good. 

I remember the Football Guru did a write up about him, and I posted that I thought he would lead all WRs in ff points his rookie year, but no.  

I think he’s going to be a good one.