Sign in to follow this  
"Let's Go Brandon" is the #1 downloaded song on iTunes...

http://www.popvortex.com/music/charts/top-100-songs.php

WE DID IT. FROM BANNED ON YOUTUBE TO PASSING ADELE ON THE ITUNES CHARTS TO BECOME THE #1 SONG IN THE COUNTRY!

Stop being afraid of censorship. Stop being afraid to be cancelled. STAND UP.

Thank y’all so much! KEEP IT GOING! pic.twitter.com/rIfsJjSxEG

— CCG BRYSON (@RealBrysonGray) October 24, 2021

I do not get it, the left spent 4 years whining about Trump and now the right wants to top that.

We need to understand that over the next 20 years we are likely to have an even mix of republican and democrat presidents.

Let's stop the whining when your side is not in power.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I do not get it, the left spent 4 years whining about Trump and now the right wants to top that.

We need to understand that over the next 20 years we are likely to have an even mix of republican and democrat presidents.

If you think the leftist head's exploding and telling lie after lie for 4 years trying to impeach the president on everything he did is the same as the right having fun with this, I think you need to take a break from it all. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

29 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

yeah it's crazy, and you know the right is all "Well they did it first", and when the left did it for for years they were all "Well they did it first"

It's never gonna stop, it's only gonna get worse.  Most people are just straight up a$$holes.

Also that song is terrible.

30 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If you think the leftist head's exploding and telling lie after lie for 4 years trying to impeach the president on everything he did is the same as the right having fun with this, I think you need to take a break from it all. 

It is the same.

The right is whining about Biden the same way the left whined about Trump. I have multiple hobbies that overlap with both the far left and the far right.

The right is lying about Biden, for example they are blaming gas prices on Biden, ignoring the fact that we are near the average gasoline prices and the fact that American producers are afraid to drill because Saudi has stated they will flood the market if the US takes too big of market share. The american producers are sitting on the sideline with 500 rigs.

The price of gasoline has nothing to do with any biden policy and instead is related to global politics and supply and demand, yet there are people blaming biden just the same.

The far left and the right are the exact same. They just blame the other side for whatever problem is in the news that day.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Well it is a rap song, so what did you expect?  :lol:

11 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

It is the same.

The right is whining about Biden the same way the left whined about Trump.

So no one should be pointing out that the border is wide open, not to mention during a pandemic, with nearly 2 million people having flood into the country?

No one should be pointing out the debacle of droning in Afghanistan and missing the target and killing a group of 11 innocent people? The not locking down of the perimeter of the airport and getting 13 military troupes killed. Leaving 100s of American citizens behind and who are still there left behind and in hiding for fear of getting killed.

No one should be talking about the ludicrous talks of 3.5 trillion dollar bill creepy joe is trying to pass? No one should be talking about the economy, as well as the dozens of cargo ships that still can't make it into port why one of the ships just lost multiple cargo units into the ocean? 

No one should talk about mail in voting and how crooked it is? 

No one should talk about CRT in our elementary schools?

No one should talk about creepy joe's failing mind? 

This is all very real and you call it whining. 

What the left did was make up shlt about russian collusion, compared the whole capital thing in January worse than 911 and as bad as the civil war while supporting violent rampages against US cities all last year. 

Crazy what you think whining really is.   

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So no one should be pointing out that the border is wide open, not to mention during a pandemic, with nearly 2 million people having flood into the country?

No one should be pointing out the debacle of droning in Afghanistan and missing the target and killing a group of 11 innocent people? The not locking down of the perimeter of the airport and getting 13 military troupes killed. Leaving 100s of American citizens behind and who are still there left behind and in hiding for fear of getting killed.

No one should be talking about the ludicrous talks of 3.5 trillion dollar bill creepy joe is trying to pass? No one should be talking about the economy, the dozens of cargo ships that still can't make it into port why one of the ships just lost multiple cargo units into the ocean? 

What the left did was make up shlt about russian collusion, compared the whole capital thing in January worse than 911 and as bad as the civil war while supporting violent rampages against US cities all last year. 

You are mixing up complaints about Biden and other issues, for example the administration does not control the ports. The supply chain issues would have happened regardless of who was president.

The mail in voting happened before biden became president.

That is the same thing the left did under trump, they complained about the issues unrelated to the administration, similar to what you are doing now.

Plus the fact that the number 1 downloaded song is a song to bash the current president. That is exactly the crap the left pulled against trump.

The far left and the far right are the same and you are proving my point.

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

yeah it's crazy, and you know the right is all "Well they did it first", and when the left did it for for years they were all "Well they did it first"

It's never gonna stop, it's only gonna get worse.  Most people are just straight up a$$holes.

I have no problem with the leftists like ashley judd speaking out at the women's day ralley in DC calling Trump names about him looking like he is covered in cheetos' dust. 

Or pacino getting all beet red and saying he wants to punch Trump in the face. 

Didn't bother me in the least because it was simply a liberal TDS breakdowns. The whole OMB. The whole mean tweets, etc.

Bring it on as long as Trump is running the economy and securing the border and basically presiding over the country at home and on foreign soil. :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No one should be talking about the ludicrous talks of 3.5 trillion dollar bill creepy joe is trying to pass? No one should be talking about the economy, as well as the dozens of cargo ships that still can't make it into port why one of the ships just lost multiple cargo units into the ocean? 

There is a difference between talking about real issues and downloading some dumb diss track call fock joe biden.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I have no problem with the leftists like ashley judd speaking out at the women's day ralley in DC calling Trump names about him looking like he is covered in cheetos' dust. 

Or pacino getting all beet red and saying he wants to punch Trump in the face. 

Didn't bother me in the least because it was simply a liberal TDS breakdowns. The whole OMB. The whole mean tweets, etc.

Bring it on as long as Trump is running the economy and securing the border and basically presiding over the country at home and on foreign soil. :thumbsup:

So when the left was doing it, it was TDS.  Now that the right is doing it, it's BDS?

37 minutes ago, Ron 'Tator Salad' White said:

Surprised woke leftist Apple haven't removed this yet. 

Me too...  Unless they get part of the download money...

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

That oughta get people to stop.

Put that out on Twitter. 

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

So when the left was doing it, it was TDS.  Now that the right is doing it, it's BDS?

The right didn't come up with Let's Go Brandon. It was some dumb c0cksucking liberal announcer. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

The right didn't come up with Let's Go Brandon. It was some dumb c0cksucking liberal announcer. 

This is not honest.  The crowd was saying F joe biden, she thought they were saying let's go brandon, so now the right is all about Let's go brandon.  It's the mantra of the right, not the left.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This is not honest.  The crowd was saying F joe biden, she thought they were saying let's go brandon, so now the right is all about Let's go brandon.  It's the mantra of the right, not the left.

Not true.  She was doing damage control during a live broadcast.  She could hear what they were saying. However I have no idea her politics.  She was just trying to do damage control on the fly.  I actually applaud her for her efforts.  It became a meme and song phenomenon.  

Really who cares? It is funny.  It will be played out within a month.  Why is it a big deal?

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Let's Go Brandon! 

16 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

And it's funny as hell. :banana:

Imagine a a liberal standing directly in front of a crowd chanting Fock joe biden and "mistaking" that for Let's Go Brandon. :lol:

9 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Not true.  She was doing damage control during a live broadcast.  She could hear what they were saying. However I have no idea her politics.  She was just trying to do damage control on the fly.  I actually applaud her for her efforts.  It became a meme and song phenomenon.  

Really who cares? It is funny.  It will be played out within a month.  Why is it a big deal?

It's the same sh1t the right complained about for 4 years.

The left hated when "Barack the Magic Negro" came out and was played a lot...  They blamed Rush (RIP) for it, but it was coined first by an OpEd in the LA Times...

13 minutes ago, posty said:

The left hated when "Barack the Magic Negro" came out and was played a lot...  They blamed Rush (RIP) for it, but it was coined first by an OpEd in the LA Times...

:lol: I'll have to look that one up. :banana:

26 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's the same sh1t the right complained about for 4 years.

A lot of artists said f*ck Trump" in songs when he was president.  I don't remember anyone getting that bent about it.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

That's a lot of words to just say, "The left is allowed to hypocrites, so stop calling them out on it".

Eminem had that one song....Mosh I think? And it was a lot about Bush and said "f*ck Bush". I dont remember anyone getting that bent about it.

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

A lot of artists said f*ck Trump" in songs when he was president.  I don't remember anyone getting that bent about it.  

Didn't bother me. I was just happy that Trump was president because he was what this country needed. And needs even more now.

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Eminem had that one song....Mosh I think? And it was a lot about Bush and said "f*ck Bush". I dont remember anyone getting that bent about it.

It was "Mosh"...

On 10/25/2021 at 12:24 PM, MTSkiBum said:

It is the same.

The right is whining about Biden the same way the left whined about Trump. I have multiple hobbies that overlap with both the far left and the far right.

The right is lying about Biden, for example they are blaming gas prices on Biden, ignoring the fact that we are near the average gasoline prices and the fact that American producers are afraid to drill because Saudi has stated they will flood the market if the US takes too big of market share. The american producers are sitting on the sideline with 500 rigs.

The price of gasoline has nothing to do with any biden policy and instead is related to global politics and supply and demand, yet there are people blaming biden just the same.

The far left and the right are the exact same. They just blame the other side for whatever problem is in the news that day.

Wait, Rusty pimpdoosh said that high gas prices would be good for oil workers. They aren’t paying those guys to not operate those 500 rigs, are they? No wonder the Pennysaver laid him off. 

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wait, Rusty pimpdoosh said that high gas prices would be good for oil workers. They aren’t paying those guys to not operate those 500 rigs, are they? No wonder the Pennysaver laid him off. 

It is somewhat good for the global industry. The company i work for has a large market share in Russia and Saudi Arabia, however we have a pitiful market share in US land. So even though we are are a US company, US HQ, etc we benefit more from global drilling. Many of the other oilfield service providers are the same.

I am not sure at what point they completely scrap the rig, but it looks like 300 rigs have been idle since Covid began and another 200 have been idle since early/mid 2019.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/ng/hist/e_ertrr0_xr0_nus_cm.htm

Either way, I do not think anyone at my company expects the US market to pick up anytime soon due to the cost to bring a rig back online, the cost to fully staff that rig, the time it takes from when you decide to drill to when oil actually comes out of the ground, and the fact that oil companies do not trust the high oil prices right now.

:edit: one more reason that us companies are not drilling is that capital is difficult to come by right now. There were many US oil companies that went bankrupt last year, it is difficult for the companies that are left to raise money to start new projects due to banks being gun shy.

@Bert as well for his opinion.

13 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

It is somewhat good for the global industry. The company i work for has a large market share in Russia and Saudi Arabia, however we have a pitiful market share in US land. So even though we are are a US company, US HQ, etc we benefit more from global drilling. Many of the other oilfield service providers are the same.

I am not sure at what point they completely scrap the rig, but it looks like 300 rigs have been idle since Covid began and another 200 have been idle since early/mid 2019.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/ng/hist/e_ertrr0_xr0_nus_cm.htm

Either way, I do not think anyone at my company expects the US market to pick up anytime soon due to the cost to bring a rig back online, the cost to fully staff that rig, the time it takes from when you decide to drill to when oil actually comes out of the ground, and the fact that oil companies do not trust the high oil prices right now.

@Bert as well for his opinion.

I completely agree.  US producers are taking a very cautious  approach at this time.  

I think part of the confusion is people lump together the refining industry and the E&P industry.  Also, causing confusion is there is not a 1:1 relationship between oil prices and gasoline prices.  

It’s higher demand claims Rusty. Mmmmkay, any word on supply? Once upon a time back in 2019 we were exporting oil. Energy independent. What happened? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s higher demand claims Rusty. Mmmmkay, any word on supply? Once upon a time back in 2019 we were exporting oil. Energy independent. What happened? 

It is higher demand without an increase in supply due to the reasons mentioned previously. 

Why we are not energy independent is also related to those reasons. The oil is there for the taking, yet the operators are afraid.

5 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

It is higher demand without an increase in supply due to the reasons mentioned previously. 

Why we are not energy independent is also related to those reasons. The oil is there for the taking, yet the operators are afraid.

Ok, and you can’t blame them when this administration wants 50 pct of vehicles, all vehicles, electric by 2030. So this nonsense that presidents policies don’t have an affect on the price of oil is just that, nonsense.  Meanwhile Russia gets richer.  Rusty doesn’t get supply and demand. Just half of it, the half that leads him to believe it’s out of Bidens hands. The current situation is unlike the prior ones. Using the past  in the current situation  as a barometer is short sighted. And off the mark. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok, and you can’t blame them when this administration wants 50 pct of vehicles, all vehicles, electric by 2030. So this nonsense that presidents policies don’t have an affect on the price of oil is just that, nonsense.  Meanwhile Russia gets richer.  

In my opinion that doesn't matter as much in the next 5-15 years. I am going to get a lightning however it will be powered by natural gas, since that is where we get our power in Texas. 

Most electric vehicles are charged at night when the wind is blowing less, sun doesn't shine, etc. I believe any drop in in demand for gasoline will be made up by natural gas. 

I do not think that factors into the decision to drill.

1. Let's Go Brandon (feat. Tyson James & Chandler Crump) - Bryson Gray
  2. Lets Go Brandon - Loza Alexander
  3. Easy On Me - Adele
  4. Fancy Like - Walker Hayes
  5. Shivers - Ed Sheeran
  6. Let's Go Brandon (Extended Version) - Loza Alexander

Our world has become far too politicized.  There was a time when politics stayed in its lane and we all had other things to talk about.  Of late, we have allowed the vile world of politics to dominate our thinking, its sad.