JustinCharge

Tony Romo - next to get cancelled

Tony Romo joked that the guy who got Tom Brady's 600th TD pass should ask to exchange it "for a date with Gisele".  The media is now trying to cancel him for being sexist.

https://sports.yahoo.com/tony-romos-crude-gisele-bundchen-quip-is-problematic-beyond-tarnishing-tom-bradys-historic-moment-193210190.html

Tony Romo's crude Gisele Bündchen quip is problematic beyond tarnishing Tom Brady's historic moment

Shalise Manza Young

·Yahoo Sports Columnist

Mon, October 25, 2021, 12:32 PM

Gisele Bündchen is an incredibly accomplished woman, and in many parts of the world, she is more well-known and recognizable than her husband. She is a stalwart environmentalist, an activist for numerous other causes, a best-selling author, businesswoman, and mother.

But in an instant on Sunday, she was reduced to a piece of property that should be passed around like a bowl of Halloween candy for ... a piece of memorabilia.

The CBS cameras of course caught the exchange, and commentator Tony Romo offered this creepy narration on what was being said:

As if that weren't enough, after hearing some details from sideline reporter Tracy Wolfson on what Kennedy agreed to before handing back the ball, Romo doubled down on his belief that a date with another man's wife should have been part of the negotiation.

Because of course Brady would pimp out his wife of 12 years to a stranger for the all-important prize of a piece of cowhide. I mean, it's football, and football is family, so what's the big deal with handing family over in exchange for a little memorabilia, right?

And that's not even accounting for the fact that Kennedy may himself be married or in a committed relationship.

To be clear, Bündchen's achievements aren't the reason why it was offensive. Every woman, no matter her net worth or amount of fame, has agency and is not her significant other's chattel, no matter how many Super Bowls he's won.

It was all so unseemly and crude, the implication that Brady owns his wife and would offer her up in such a way. With the Washington Football Team workplace case still casting a shadow, and with Romo arguably the most visible broadcaster among the NFL's partner networks, his inappropriate quip served to reinforce the general disregard for women in and around the league.

Crude in a different way has been the reaction of Kennedy "fumbling the bag" by not keeping the ball for his own profit or trying to get more from the Bucs and Brady.

Tony slayed some hot tang in his day, he can say whatever he wants

They won't cancel the highest paid colored commentator. 

"Shalise Manza Young -·Yahoo Sports Columnist"

'nuf said. . . 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, edjr said:

Tony slayed some hot tang in his day, he can say whatever he wants

He dated Carrie Underwood. That right there deserves ALL the respect 

28 minutes ago, Masshole said:

"Shalise Manza Young -·Yahoo Sports Columnist"

'nuf said. . . 

There you have it. Libtard docuhebag loser who is ugly as fock.

16 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

:unsure: Romo's white

I am aware of that. His position though, is colored commentator where Jim Nance is play by play. 

21 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I am aware of that. His position though, is colored commentator where Jim Nance is play by play. 

COLOR , you maroon.  Lol

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

COLOR , you maroon.  Lol

White is comprised of all colors. Black is the absence of color. 

You can't get a more color commentator than a white guy.

• Haha 3

I'll bet Tom & Gisell laughed at his comment 

fock everybody else

• Like 3

Here's a question. What if you don't care if you're canceled? What are they going to do? Not buy his jersey?  Not watch football? Unfriend him?

Fock 'em. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Ooof. Wiff got outscienced and I love it :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You DO understand the difference between a "color commentator" and a "colored commentator", right? 

Lol. Jesus, I'm pretty sure this was an Archie Bunker skit.  :)

24 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You DO understand the difference between a "color commentator" and a "colored commentator", right? 

Like I said, white people are the colored people. 

Black people are the absence of color people. 

I turned your stupid joke into something actually funny. You're welcome. 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Here's a question. What if you don't care if you're canceled? What are they going to do? Not buy his jersey?  Not watch football? Unfriend him?

Fock 'em. 

Dude......you're coming around 

He made a joke and this writer is talking about how Gisele is in a committed relationship and maybe Kennedy is too. What a way to go through life. She must be a blast to hang out with.

Hey look! There’s a stick up your ass.

Maybe if you pulled it out you might see the world in a different light- fall off your soapbox, and recognize the little things known as humor.

The problem with this sh!t is this...people who point out these "atrocoties" are heralded as woke and hope to cash in their woke equity if the woke ever come for them.  Nobody really gives 2 sh!ts about what Romo said. It's a mirage.

14 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

He made a joke and this writer is talking about how Gisele is in a committed relationship and maybe Kennedy is too. What a way to go through life. She must be a blast to hang out with.

This is one of worst parts of having to deal with all this woke shlt. If you are in a group of people at work or maybe even a group of friends either you watch what you say or some unknown woke lib pops up and throws a fit and ruins the time you were having. 

They are soooo sensitive. 

15 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Libs hate heterosexuals.

THIS

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

The problem with this sh!t is this...people who point out these "atrocoties" are heralded as woke and hope to cash in their woke equity if the woke ever come for them.  Nobody really gives 2 sh!ts about what Romo said. It's a mirage.

This. Those ppl aren’t really “outraged”. They just saw an opportunity for a “look at me! Look how woke I am” and ran with it. They’re prob also pissed cause no one wants to date them :lol: 

I liked it when JPP cancelled Romo. Good times. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I liked it when JPP cancelled Romo. Good times. 

I liked it when JPP cancelled Mahomes!

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

I liked it when JPP cancelled Mahomes!

That was good too. Won 8k! 

• Thanks 1

On 10/25/2021 at 3:38 PM, Utilit99 said:

23 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Ooof. Wiff got outscienced and I love it :lol: 

Technically, pure white is the absence of color. In other words, you can't mix colors to create white. Therefore, white is the absence of color

The true black color is rich in its own color and it does not contain a shade or tiny amount of any other similar color. It is a concentrated color with blackness in equal proportion at all the different points. 

Just now, Baker Boy said:

Technically, pure white is the absence of color. In other words, you can't mix colors to create white. Therefore, white is the absence of color

The true black color is rich in its own color and it does not contain a shade or tiny amount of any other similar color. It is a concentrated color with blackness in equal proportion at all the different points. 

White also has all the hues of colors. But we are getting into technicalities cause an argument can be made for both 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

White also has all the hues of colors. But we are getting into technicalities cause an argument can be made for both 

I think you are talking about white light.

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I think you are talking about white light.

No I’m talking about white itself. Just did a quick google search and first thing that popped up was “White is the blending of all colors and is a color” 

21 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

No I’m talking about white itself. Just did a quick google search and first thing that popped up was “White is the blending of all colors and is a color” 

Hasn't anyone done that color experiment as a kid in grade school? 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Hasn't anyone done that color experiment as a kid in grade school? 

Digby should stick to the colors brown and yellow. He knows about them from all the bed pans he’s emptied. Lol.