Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

Davante Adams might have the flu....oh no!

Packers placed Davante Adams on the reserve/COVID-19 list.

Players who are vaccinated must return two negative COVID-19 tests 24 hours apart to be activated from the reserve/COVID list. With the Packers taking on the Cardinals on Thursday night, Adams is highly questionable for Week 8. Defensive coordinator Joe Barry previously tested positive which sent the entire team into advanced COVID protocols. It's possible that Adams isn't the only Green Bay player or staff member to test positive before their matchup with Arizona. If Adams is out, the Packers will be down to Allen Lazard and Randall Cobb as their top receivers. Marquez Valdes-Scantling is currently on injured reserve with a hamstring but is eligible to return this week. 

... See More
Oct 25, 2021, 4:07 PM ET
  •  

I don't know who Josh Wils is, but he just announced to the world that he's extremely poor because anyone with even a modicum of understanding of how rich people operate would know they wouldn't let a plane ride stand in the way of getting Devante Adams on the field if he was available.

27 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Tonyan might be the most obvious DFS bargain TE ever this week..

I would be wary of Tonyan this week. They haven’t faced anyone good, but Zona with primary defender Isaiah Simmons have erased all TE they face. Check the box scores I mean I might have missed one but Ididn’t see a single TE with 40 yards or a score against Zona…

25 minutes ago, jrokh said:

I would be wary of Tonyan this week. They haven’t faced anyone good, but Zona with primary defender Isaiah Simmons have erased all TE they face. Check the box scores I mean I might have missed one but Ididn’t see a single TE with 40 yards or a score against Zona…

You're right.

1. Texans vs. TE 7 39 471 6 90.8 13.0
 2. Chargers vs. TE 6 36 476 5 77.6 12.9
 3. Ravens vs. TE 7 46 545 6 90.5 12.9
 4. Jaguars vs. TE 6 39 474 4 71.4 11.9
 5. Chiefs vs. TE 7 40 575 4 81.5 11.6
 6. Eagles vs. TE 7 46 382 6 74.2 10.6
 7. Raiders vs. TE 7 44 477 4 71.7 10.2
 8. Jets vs. TE 6 37 429 3 61.4 10.2
 9. Cowboys vs. TE 6 30 364 4 60.4 10.1
 10. Dolphins vs. TE 7 39 516 3 70.4 10.1
 11. Falcons vs. TE 6 32 342 4 58.2 9.7
 12. Buccaneers vs. TE 7 48 412 4 65.2 9.3
 13. Colts vs. TE 7 40 409 4 64.9 9.3
 14. Football Team vs. TE 7 42 499 2 61.9 8.8
 15. Seahawks vs. TE 7 36 345 3 58.6 8.4
 16. Giants vs. TE 7 37 341 4 58.1 8.3
 17. Packers vs. TE 7 39 351 3 54.0 7.7
 18. Panthers vs. TE 7 33 339 3 51.9 7.4
 19. Rams vs. TE 7 40 418 1 47.8 6.8
 20. Lions vs. TE 7 24 337 2 45.7 6.5
 21. Steelers vs. TE 6 23 236 2 35.6 5.9
 22. Browns vs. TE 7 22 225 3 40.7 5.8
 23. Bills vs. TE 6 22 222 2 34.5 5.8
 24. Vikings vs. TE 6 22 316 0 31.6 5.3
 25. Bengals vs. TE 7 29 304 1 36.4 5.2
 26. 49ers vs. TE 6 20 183 2 30.3 5.1
 27. Titans vs. TE 7 25 208 2 32.8 4.7
 28. Patriots vs. TE 7 18 201 2 32.1 4.6
 29. Broncos vs. TE 7 28 297 0 29.7 4.2
 30. Saints vs. TE 6 28 232 0 24.1 4.0
 31. Bears vs. TE 7 24 218 1 27.8 4.0
 32. Cardinals vs. TE 7 23 156 0 15.6 2.2

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

Tonyan is probly the best TE they've faced thus far, though...  Anthony Firkser, Tyler Conklin, the Jags the week after they lost O'Shaughnessy, Kittle-less 49ers, Cleveland and Houston; only the Rams have anything like a starting fantasy TE--and he pretty much put up his usual stat line against the Cardinals.

I guess this week we'll see if it's the coverage or the TEs they've faced up til now.

Figure I’ll throw a few WW requests at MVS tonight in case Adams can’t go Thurs.  Rodgers has to throw to someone.

Jones and Dillon will be very busy in the passing game.  

Receiving Fantasy
Player
Sort First: asc.gif desc.gif   Last: asc.gif desc.gif
Team
asc.gif desc.gif
Week
asc.gif desc.gif
ARI
Result
Target
asc.gif desc.gif
Rec
asc.gif desc.gif
Yard
asc.gif desc.gif
TD
asc.gif desc.gif
FPts
asc.gif desc.gif
 Anthony Firkser TEN 1 W 38-13 (a) 4 3 19 0 1.9
 Geoff Swaim TEN 1 W 38-13 (a) 1 0 0 0 0.0
 Tyler Conklin MIN 2 W 34-33 (h) 4 2 15 0 1.5
 Jacob Hollister JAC 3 W 31-19 (a) 6 2 15 0 1.5
 Luke Farrell JAC 3 W 31-19 (a) 1 1 -1 0 -0.1
 Tyler Higbee LAR 4 W 37-20 (a) 6 4 36 0 3.6
 Johnny Mundt LAR 4 W 37-20 (a) 1 1 9 0 0.9
 Ross Dwelley SF 5 W 17-10 (h) 2 2 25 0 2.5
 Charlie Woerner SF 5 W 17-10 (h) 1 1 4 0 0.4
 David Njoku CLE 6 W 37-14 (a) 2 1 6 0 0.6
 Austin Hooper CLE 6 W 37-14 (a) 3 1 4 0 0.4
 Jordan Akins HOU 7 W 31-5 (h) 2 2 13 0 1.3
 Pharaoh Brown HOU 7 W 31-5 (h) 3 3 11 0 1.1

16 hours ago, jrokh said:

They also have not faced another team that lost 2 WR’s the week of the game…

Davante Adams is asymptomatic. These rules are pure insanity. Vaccines aren’t stopping + cases; so what’s the point amongst these athletes?!?

Not enough people have enough backbone to simply ignore the idiocy.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IMMensaMind said:

Davante Adams is asymptomatic. These rules are pure insanity. Vaccines aren’t stopping + cases; so what’s the point amongst these athletes?!?

If he's positive, he's a carrier, and can spread it.  Adams owner and I'm pissed, going against top team and I don't have my #1 player now.

6 minutes ago, IMMensaMind said:

Amen. 

1 hour ago, plasma george said:

If he's positive, he's a carrier, and can spread it.  Adams owner and I'm pissed, going against top team and I don't have my #1 player now.

I don’t blame you. I haven’t heard if he’s positive. I’ve heard there is a chance he can play, based upon two negative tests before Thursday. I have heard Lazard, however, is out, based upon different criteria (either positive confirmation, or the fact that he is not vaccinated - or both).

There are lots of things I’ve come to believe about our current situation.

1. The shots seem to make the asymptomatic carrier spreaders. That is because the shots shield one’s own body from defeating virus variants (Delta, at the current time), and it propagates within the host, and can be shed to those around the carrier. Prior, the asymptomatic were not spreaders. We still do not fully understand why some incidents spread the virus, and others do not.

2. The shots to date are effective only wrt to the specific spike protein endemic to Alpha COVID, and no other variants. Naturally acquired immunity is the only form of immunity established to protect from both current and known variants of COVID. That immunity is proven to be far more robust and long-term than shot immunity (despite what was promised).

3. The shots perpetuate the formation of variants.

4. The best way to have ended this pandemic is to protect the elderly and compromised, and allow everyone else to acquire immunity naturally. Sweden (as just one example) has done this to a larger degree than most other countries - though also not perfectly - but their efforts may be for naught if a more virulent version of COVID emerges as a result of the stupidity of the rest of the world. Places like Ireland (nearly entirely vaccinated) are experiencing some of the worst outbreaks of COVID. This follows a pattern already exhibited in places like Israel, Iceland, Gibraltar, etc.

5. I believe the CDC/etc have been heavily influencing breakthru/morbidity data surrounding VAERS reporting.

6. The shots MAY cripple individual’s ability to form natural immunity for upcoming variants (data is not yet complete, but points this direction).

7. As predicted, a vaccine resistant variant is already on the scene (A.30)

8. We are perpetuating this problem because we’re unquestionly following along with ‘expert’ medical advice which has been nearly 100% wrong (and in many cases caught blatantly lying) throughout, and it is going according to plan for those who are responsible. The goal is multi-pronged: full control of all members of society while simultaneously limiting the size of society.

9. This has been planned for decades.

Rant over.

• Thanks 1

Awesome post🎉

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nospk said:

They also have not faced another team that lost 2 WR’s the week of the game…

I didn’t say don’t play him, I just said be wary. I wouldn’t expect a big game however. Maybe he gets the old Arod 1 yard TD, and saves his fantasy day. If not you are looking at a 3-30.

11 hours ago, IMMensaMind said:

I don’t blame you. I haven’t heard if he’s positive. I’ve heard there is a chance he can play, based upon two negative tests before Thursday. I have heard Lazard, however, is out, based upon different criteria (either positive confirmation, or the fact that he is not vaccinated - or both).

1. The shots seem to make the asymptomatic carrier spreaders. That is because the shots shield one’s own body from defeating virus variants (Delta, at the current time), and it propagates within the host, and can be shed to those around the carrier. Prior, the asymptomatic were not spreaders. We still do not fully understand why some incidents spread the virus, and others do not.

2. The shots to date are effective only wrt to the specific spike protein endemic to Alpha COVID, and no other variants. Naturally acquired immunity is the only form of immunity established to protect from both current and known variants of COVID. That immunity is proven to be far more robust and long-term than shot immunity (despite what was promised).

4. The best way to have ended this pandemic is to protect the elderly and compromised, and allow everyone else to acquire immunity naturally. Sweden (as just one example) has done this to a larger degree than most other countries - though also not perfectly - but their efforts may be for naught if a more virulent version of COVID emerges as a result of the stupidity of the rest of the world. Places like Ireland (nearly entirely vaccinated) are experiencing some of the worst outbreaks of COVID. This follows a pattern already exhibited in places like Israel, Iceland, Gibraltar, etc.

5. I believe the CDC/etc have been heavily influencing breakthru/morbidity data surrounding VAERS reporting.

6. The shots MAY cripple individual’s ability to form natural immunity for upcoming variants (data is not yet complete, but points this direction).

8. We are perpetuating this problem because we’re unquestionly following along with ‘expert’ medical advice which has been nearly 100% wrong (and in many cases caught blatantly lying) throughout, and it is going according to plan for those who are responsible. The goal is multi-pronged: full control of all members of society while simultaneously limiting the size of society.

Rant over.

So what do you think about Devante Adams?

17 hours ago, IMMensaMind said:

Rant over.

I used to think this bored was full of idiots.  Now I know it is lol 

• Like 2

Thoughts on FLEXing R. Cobb?  (WR1 = Diggs; WR2 = Evans)

I'm currently FLEXing Hubbard, vs. ATL.  I could also FLEX Gronk vs. NO (TE1 = TJ Hockenson), KC RB D. Williams vs. NYG (RB1 = Zeke; RB2 = J-Rob), or JAX WR1 M. Jones, vs. SEA. 

2 hours ago, Bills04 said:

Thoughts on FLEXing R. Cobb?  (WR1 = Diggs; WR2 = Evans)

I'm currently FLEXing Hubbard, vs. ATL.  I could also FLEX Gronk vs. NO (TE1 = TJ Hockenson), KC RB D. Williams vs. NYG (RB1 = Zeke; RB2 = J-Rob), or JAX WR1 M. Jones, vs. SEA. 

Ppr?

11 hours ago, Donkey said:

So what do you think about Devante Adams?

I don’t know a Devante Adams.

I’m guessing you liked handbanana’s ad hom.

I think I would go with Hubbard. Edit, with MSV out I’ll take R Cobb. 

I'm going with Cobb over C Davis with a questionable QB situation. That MVS is unlikely to play only solidifies this in my head.

I thought this was a fantasy football forearm.