Sign in to follow this  
browndelivers

Denver RBs

What do you guys think of the situation ROS? I'm doing well in one league where I have a need at RB and have some good WRs, so I was thinking of trading one or more of my non-core receivers (Corey Davis, Kadarius, E. Sanders, or Jeudy) for Javonte in the hope that by Week 14, he's off to the races.

Well the problem is Gordan looks pretty good right now. I think if Denver is out of the running later in the season you might see them find out what they got in Willams. As long as they are still in it I don’t think anything changes. 

15 minutes ago, rilett said:

Well the problem is Gordan looks pretty good right now. I think if Denver is out of the running later in the season you might see them find out what they got in Willams. As long as they are still in it I don’t think anything changes. 

Winner. 

I don't see this being anything other than a RBBC for the rest of the season barring injury.

Javonte is probably the better of the two, but not by enough of a margin to put Gordon on the bench.

Gordon may not have lived up to the hype but he is resilient. Just when it looks like he's done he makes a play or has a good game that keeps him going.

Keep Javonte over Gordon (especially since Gordon is old & injury-prone) and wait for the 2nd half of the Season when Javonte overtakes Gordon plus Denver has one of the Easiest 2nd half RB schedules so high ceiling for Javonte (i think Gordon is going to lose steam for the 2nd half):  Eagles (28th worst against the Run), Chargers (30th worst), KC (18th worst), Lions (29th worst) & Bengals (16th worst). Im sure as posters above already mentioned that Denver wants to see what they have in Javonte especially if out of playoff hunt.

the only thing that will hold Javonte back in 2nd half of the season is MORONIC COACHING. Give him the ball Denver, you'll have a better chance of winning, see what you have in Javonte, you know what have-and don't have, in Gordon.

Gordon will be gone after this season.  We’ve seen this a million times.  The young stallion will get the race track to himself in the final few games.

• Like 1