Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Ilhan Omar blames 'dysfunctional' police for Minneapolis violent crime spike

Just like creepy joe and the border it's NEVER the focking people who are running the show who are the problem. 

Here's ackmehd omar back in June of 2020:

OUTSPOKEN Congresswoman Ilhan Omar said Sunday that Americans would still be safe if police forces around the country are dismantled and defunded.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/982110/ilhan-omar-defund-dismantle-police-george-floyd/

Well now she seems to want some police. Only different police. She never blames the retards that are doing the actual destruction because that is what she wants in this country. 

Hang her for treason and this country would be one less radical better than before.

Omar's approach to crime includes backing a ballot measure to replace the entire Minneapolis police department

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ilhan-omar-blames-police-for-rise-in-violent-crime-in-minneapolis

The lawmaker's comments come as violent crime has surged in Minnesota over the last year, rising 17% in total while setting records for murders.

Omar's approach to crime includes backing a Nov. 2 ballot measure to replace the entire Minneapolis police department with a "Department of Public Safety." The measure would remove the requirement that the city have a minimum number of officers based on the city's population.

Minneapolis, the state's largest city, has had to fight the surge while its police department suffers from staffing and morale problems after George Floyd was killed by a police officer in the city, something some say has fueled the crime surge. Others have pointed to a rise in unemployment and other stresses brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, noting that other large cities have experienced similar issues.

But Omar pinned the blame squarely on the shoulders of the city's police department, accusing it of being "dysfunctional."

"The Minneapolis Police Department is the most dysfunctional in our state and probably in the country," Omar said. 

The Democratic lawmaker blasted the department for a lack of accountability, saying that it is something that "doesn't exist in this moment."

"And I do believe that the current charter that we have does tie the hands of those who want want to have that accountability," Omar continued. "We are mandated to have a specific amount of policing. We are mandated to have this kind of union contract, that you have right now.

"I don't know any other big city in the state of Minnesota that has the charter that we have," Omar continued.

I'm glad there's such a simple explanation for the spike in violent crime.

Getting harder & harder to admit I've spent my entire life in Minnesota 🤬

If I worked there as a cop I’d quit and move to Florida where they’re handing out bonuses for cops that leave places like this. I swear the left will do mental gymnastics to try and blame everyone other than the actual criminals. 

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Just like creepy joe and the border it's NEVER the focking people who are running the show who are the problem. 

Here's ackmehd omar back in June of 2020:

OUTSPOKEN Congresswoman Ilhan Omar said Sunday that Americans would still be safe if police forces around the country are dismantled and defunded.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/982110/ilhan-omar-defund-dismantle-police-george-floyd/

Well now she seems to want some police. Only different police. She never blames the retards that are doing the actual destruction because that is what she wants in this country. 

Hang her for treason and this country would be one less radical better than before.

Omar's approach to crime includes backing a ballot measure to replace the entire Minneapolis police department

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ilhan-omar-blames-police-for-rise-in-violent-crime-in-minneapolis

The lawmaker's comments come as violent crime has surged in Minnesota over the last year, rising 17% in total while setting records for murders.

Omar's approach to crime includes backing a Nov. 2 ballot measure to replace the entire Minneapolis police department with a "Department of Public Safety." The measure would remove the requirement that the city have a minimum number of officers based on the city's population.

Minneapolis, the state's largest city, has had to fight the surge while its police department suffers from staffing and morale problems after George Floyd was killed by a police officer in the city, something some say has fueled the crime surge. Others have pointed to a rise in unemployment and other stresses brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, noting that other large cities have experienced similar issues.

But Omar pinned the blame squarely on the shoulders of the city's police department, accusing it of being "dysfunctional."

"The Minneapolis Police Department is the most dysfunctional in our state and probably in the country," Omar said. 

The Democratic lawmaker blasted the department for a lack of accountability, saying that it is something that "doesn't exist in this moment."

"And I do believe that the current charter that we have does tie the hands of those who want want to have that accountability," Omar continued. "We are mandated to have a specific amount of policing. We are mandated to have this kind of union contract, that you have right now.

"I don't know any other big city in the state of Minnesota that has the charter that we have," Omar continued.

THIS!  Not the kid in Houston, is what I'm talking about.  Like I said, plenty of things to bash the Biden Administration and his cohorts (the Democrat party), on.  This is an example.

I used to always say you cannot make this stuff up that these people pull.

But at this point you can.  It is a SNL skit at this point.  I am not shocked at how stupid these people act.  The only thing I remain shocked at is that there are still people out there who buy their BS.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

But at this point you can.  It is a SNL skit at this point.  I am not shocked at how stupid these people act.  The only thing I remain shocked at is that there are still people out there who buy their BS.  

And a lot of them at that. 

46 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

If I worked there as a cop I’d quit and move to Florida where they’re handing out bonuses for cops that leave places like this. I swear the left will do mental gymnastics to try and blame everyone other than the actual criminals. 

Ha!  There are lots of cops in their high 5 working 100 hours a week.  When this group retires the city is going to be on the hook for massive amounts of pension money. Idiots. 

24 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Between liberal politicians, common liberals, and liberal media they’ll lie straight to your face. “Let’s go Brandon” is one example. “It’s fiery but mostly peaceful protest” when they were burning down cities. 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

If I worked 

That would be a good start on your delayed entry into adulthood. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That would be a good start on your delayed entry into adulthood. 

Excuse me but I don’t need a loser who can’t even act like an adult and honor a bet trying to give out advice on being an adult. Unlike you, I got it covered. Go back to crying :cry: 

I agree with Ilhan. I also want to see what happens if/when Minneapolis and Portland abolish their police force. 🍿

I'm curious to see if it'll be a comedy version of Lord of the Flies or more like Mad Max. It should be highly entertaining either way and half the country is in desperate need of a vivid remedial lesson in urban policy.

Funny that she would do this of course, not completely surprising.  I wonder, are the people in her voting district dumb enough to believe her though....

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

Funny that she would do this of course, not completely surprising.  I wonder, are the people in her voting district dumb enough to believe her though....

I guess they aren't paying much attention when the time comes to counting the votes. 

How the hell is nasty pelosi still in office. Ever been to san francisco? Talk about a freefall into oblivion.

9 hours ago, RLLD said:

YES!  Typical Minneapolis.  

Why couldn't Chauvin choke fock her instead :(

• Like 1

She married her brother.  Even the Congressmen from Kentucky don’t do that. Anymore. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bert said:

YES!  Typical Minneapolis.  

Uh sporto? Are you forgetting Sheila Jackasz Lee?? 

Jesus, Omar is an intern, she's varsity.

19 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I agree with Ilhan. I also want to see what happens if/when Minneapolis and Portland abolish their police force. 🍿

I'm curious to see if it'll be a comedy version of Lord of the Flies or more like Mad Max. It should be highly entertaining either way and half the country is in desperate need of a vivid remedial lesson in urban policy.

Last time the police refused to do their job, in the 1930s, citizens started hiring the mafia as the police.  THAT convinced the government to return to normal policing REAL FAST. 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Uh sporto? Are you forgetting Sheila Jackasz Lee?? 

Jesus, Omar is an intern, she's varsity.

Uh no sporto.  Not sure how much time you have spent working in MN over the last 10 years.  I have worked in MN and with the MN government for 15 years.  Give her time.  The people of Minneapolis are more ignorant and delusional than those in SJL's district and so is Omar.  I know it is hard to believe but it is a reality. 

she didn’t vote herself in. id probably look to people like the ones on the wrong side of that trans thread to blame.  brutally sad. 

9 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Last time the police refused to do their job, in the 1930s, citizens started hiring the mafia as the police.  THAT convinced the government to return to normal policing REAL FAST. 

Makes sense, when it comes to organized extortion of people the government cannot stand competition.

11 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Some like cori bush, through her own actions and words, have already taken this to heart from back in August. Maybe not the mafia, but she has more money than her average voters.

I have private security because my body is worth being on this planet right now. I have private security because they, the white supremacist racist narrative that they drive into this country. The fact that they don't care that this Black woman that has put her life on the line, they can't match my energy first of all. 

So if I end up spending $200,000, if I spend 10, 10, 10 more dollars on it, you know what, I get to be here to do the work. So suck it up and defunding the police has to happen. We need to defund the police and put that money into social safety nets because we're trying to save lives. 

I remain uncertain how to really take these people. I mean, could it be true that they really could not see that crime would spike from their actions against policing? If that is truly the case, then the fact that these morons hold political power is rather troubling.

Rink

The righties have a challenger for Omar.  Cleverly, she shares similar outward traits as Omar, that will make it harder for them to portray her as a white supremacist for sure; but of course they will still try.

🍿

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Rink

The righties have a challenger for Omar.  Cleverly, she shares similar outward traits as Omar, that will make it harder for them to portray her as a white supremacist for sure; but of course they will still try.

🍿

MSM: The female Muslim face of white supremacy 

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Rink

🍿

If you vote for her you are an extreme racist. 

I think. :wacko:

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Rink

🍿

I hope she mops the floor with Ilhan.

I got a dummy in my neighborhood that has an "I stand With Ilhan" sign in his yard.  Talk about a complete p*ssy.

All of the rich white liberals in the SW corner of the city are starting to come around on what a disaster she is.  Hopefully this new challenger can dethrone her racist ass.

1 minute ago, Drizzay said:

I hope she mops the floor with Ilhan.

I got a dummy in my neighborhood that has an "I stand With Ilhan" sign in his yard.  Talk about a complete p*ssy.

All of the rich white liberals in the SW corner of the city are starting to come around on what a disaster she is.  Hopefully this new challenger can dethrone her racist ass.

I always want to ask these people why they chose to live in my Alt-Right neighborhood. I mean we already know the answer, but I just wonder wouldn't they be happier with people who also vote democrat?

Just now, Cdub100 said:

I always want to ask these people why they chose to live in my Alt-Right neighborhood. I mean we already know the answer, but I just wonder wouldn't they be happier with people who also vote democrat?

I'm all in on segregation. Whether it be race, political affiliation, etc... 

Let's just separate for good. Choose your side.

Any time I see something about her I end up hoping it’s about her getting kicked out of congress 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Any time I see something about her I end up hoping it’s about her getting kicked out of congress 

For me it's I'm hoping she gets sent home. Wherever she focking grew up.

I guess this goes here.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2018/09/26/best-worst-thing-every-state/37857241/

Maine

Best: Lowest violent crime rate

Maine ranks as the safest state in the country, as there were just 124 violent crimes reported for every 100,000 residents -- less than a third of the national rate.

Worst: Least diverse

According to the latest Census data, 94.4 percent of Maine's population is white, beating out nearby Vermont and New Hampshire as the least diverse states.

Ilhan Omar's Minnesota is where Project Veritas caught ballot harvesting on tape. It's good to see fans of a Somali singer turn on her as that is her base.