Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Harvard premedical student leaves school, cites 'white supremacy' after she couldn't discuss Breonna Taylor case before exam

This one is precious. FYI, if she becomes an actual medical doctor, and you are white, don't go to her. :lol:

A black Harvard premedical student quit school in what she called a "great act of resistance" spurred by her professors' refusal to discuss the Breonna Taylor case before an exam.
Kyla Golding, who was a Harvard Crimson editorial editor, left the university due to the "silence and avoidance between myself and my educators when it comes to black women’s lives," she wrote in an opinion article Friday.
"I took an inorganic chemistry exam the same day that a grand jury failed to charge two police officers with the murder of Breonna Taylor. That day, my body inhaled molecules of white supremacy as they seeped out of my computer from that proctored Zoom room," Golding said. "They entered my bloodstream and catalyzed a metabolism that would allow for the invasion of my body by a violently infectious life form."

Golding added that "chronic pain, caused by the perpetuation of lethally unjust practices and compounded by the silence and avoidance between myself and my educators when it comes to black women’s lives, would make its way through and onto neighboring cells within my physical being."

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/harvard-premedical-student-leaves-school-cites-white-supremacy-after-she-couldnt-discuss-breonna-taylor-case-before-exam/ar-AAPZ7wW?li=BBnb7Kz

10 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

That’s a mental disorder. Claiming she got sick from a zoom :doh: 

It's a mental disorder if you think it's vitally important to discuss a grand jury decision for a murder before an exam in Inorganic Chemistry.

19 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's a mental disorder if you think it's vitally important to discuss a grand jury decision for a murder before an exam in Inorganic Chemistry.

Liberalism is flat out a mental disorder. This chick is in advanced stages of it. 

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Liberalism is flat out a mental disorder. This chick is in advanced stages of it. 

I'm willing to bet that this is just an excuse.  That whole thing went down a long time ago.  Why is she now leaving?  If this were such an issue at the time, she should've left then.  My guess is that maybe she's flunking out and trying to get some kind of social pressure put on Harvard.

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm willing to bet that this is just an excuse.  That whole thing went down a long time ago.  Why is she now leaving?  If this were such an issue at the time, she should've left then.  My guess is that maybe she's flunking out and trying to get some kind of social pressure put on Harvard.

I guess so too. And I hope the qualified white person who's place she got moved ahead of because of skin color is acing their exams wherever they luckily were forced to go to because of a racially based school acceptance decision.

Brianna Taylor was a gangsters moll who was a participant in the drug trade. She got killed because her pimp/boyfriend/ abuser decided to shoot it out with the cops. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Brianna Taylor was a gangsters moll who was a participant in the drug trade. She got killed because her pimp/boyfriend/ abuser decided to shoot it out with the cops. 

focking raciss

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

HT is raciss for stating fax

Yeah. That whole taylor situation was stupid. 

All the left has to actually defend are the bottom barrel of the criminals in this country.

God forbid they care about all the other innocent black people who are getting systemically murdered by a liberal government not paying attention or even trying to keep the peace in this country. Oh well. They are into preserving the planet so that type of population control may not be such a bad thing. :dunno:

"I was taking an inorganic chemistry test and realized that I didn't know how to balance an equation or what Avagadro's number is use for. I must have been too busy fantacisng about police brutality rather than pay attention in class that day. Anyway, I decided to bail out of the test and blame white supremacy. Also, chemistry is racist."