Sign in to follow this  
kdjoki

I traded L. Murray for Diontae Johnson......

I actually couldn't believe that he accepted the trade. This was last week and he had advertised that he was interested in a RB.

I now have D. Johnson, Mike Williams (both passed their byes) Ty Hilton, Julio Jones and K. Toney. I am currently in 1st place at 6-1 and with Williams and Johnson as my big guns, I feel great going into the 2nd half.

RBs are Henry and Mixon and Gordon....

QB is K. Murray....

I had a great draft at the 3rd position and now picked up some depth....I projected to only lose one more game during the regular season. 🙂

And?

44 minutes ago, kdjoki said:

I actually couldn't believe that he accepted the trade. This was last week and he had advertised that he was interested in a RB.

I now have D. Johnson, Mike Williams (both passed their byes) Ty Hilton, Julio Jones and K. Toney. I am currently in 1st place at 6-1 and with Williams and Johnson as my big guns, I feel great going into the 2nd half.

QB is K. Murray....

I had a great draft at the 3rd position and now picked up some depth....I projected to only lose one more game during the regular season. 🙂

No offense, but your 6-1 in a league were your owners obviously don’t know what they are doing. Just don’t see how that would be any fun. Maybe I’m wrong and it’s just the one guy either way I wouldn’t come here looking for a pat on the back.

On 10/27/2021 at 3:42 PM, kdjoki said:

QB is K. Murray....

After last nights performance I might try to move some of that depth for a QB.

Ouch🥳