Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

Weepaws

How're you doing these days? Better than my team I hope. My WRs are Julio, Ridley, Mike Williams, and Claypool, start 2, PPR, 6 pt TDs. Should I drop Julio for Jeudy, Toney, Shepard, Marv Jones, or maybe even Cobb (someone has to catch the ball for GB tonight)? Julio has just been a big turd on the end of my bench-drop him for one of above, or hope he's not an old washed up has-been and comes back? Thanks, good luck this week.

Thanks OP I appreciate that. 

I would go with Ridley and M Williams. And I would pick up M Jones.  

Good luck to you also. 

29 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Yes, P M S appears to be up though 

Thanks, that's kind of what I thought of them too. They're just culls..........................

52 minutes ago, posty said:

PMs down?

Answering a question with a question.........................that says a lot about how you were raised.

10 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Answering a question with a question.........................that says a lot about how you were raised.

From a guy that doesn't even know what day it is 😅

• Haha 1

HAHA, WHY are all you whiners from new york so BITTER? Is it because the billion-$$$$$$$$$$ yankees CHOKED AGAIN? HAHAHAHAHA, deal with it! Or maybe you're a bunch of dumb trumpsters that don't even know when you've lost? ALL ny teams are LOSERS! Deal with it!

5 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

From a guy that doesn't even know what day it is 😅

And now we have a trumpster from a flyover state spewing in, give us some trumpism's-"it'll all go away when the weather get's better", "inject some Lysol into your body"........etc. ALL classics from the dumbest ever-I'm sure you can chime too!

Hard to believe that a guy who has been playing fantasy for sooooo long needs to solicit advice from strangers on a message board. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hard to believe that a guy who has been playing fantasy for sooooo long needs to solicit advice from strangers on a message board. 

WHY are you so concerned? Jealous? Oh yeah, you ARE from ny-HAHAHAHAHAHA!

7 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

And now we have a trumpster from a flyover state spewing in, give us some trumpism's-"it'll all go away when the weather get's better", "inject some Lysol into your body"........etc. ALL classics from the dumbest ever-I'm sure you can chime too!

Go get another booster shot, ,and take your puppy with you

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, posty said:

Any reason why you went from all caps to proper form?

I'd explain but it is what they call "over your head", and I don't think I have enough time to where you would understand. 

41 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

That's the name of my team TRUMPSTERS  

20 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

That's the name of my team TRUMPSTERS  

HAHA, have you won any games? Big conspiracy against you? Dreamers..............................election was as fair in '20 as it was in '16, DEAL WITH IT!

7 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

HAHA, have you won any games? Big conspiracy against you? Dreamers..............................election was as fair in '20 as it was in '16, DEAL WITH IT!

Not gonna argue with you my job is to love everybody, but I'll let you go so you can plug in your electric lawn mower hug a tree for me 🌳 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Go get another booster shot, ,and take your puppy with you

Don't get your shot then fool. When you're on your trump/death bed don't come whining to me.................................no defending your idiot hero trump? I know, I know, losing battle, you can't defend stupid. Drink some Lysol.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life son…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life son…

HAHA look at your pic, who's the drunk idiot? How old aren't you, son of after birth?

To all you jealous  new yorkers and the cleveland "thing" (yes I AM a Red Sox fan-HAHAHA) let me give you a little advice for future reference..........."Sometimes it's far better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder than to open it and remove all doubt". Carry on, losers................................and keep amusing me.

6 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

Not gonna argue with you my job is to love everybody, but I'll let you go so you can plug in your electric lawn mower hug a tree for me 🌳 

hypocrite.

8 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Don't get your shot then fool. When you're on your trump/death bed don't come whining to me.................................no defending your idiot hero trump? I know, I know, losing battle, you can't defend stupid. Drink some Lysol.

You don't get laid a lot do you?

amazing how a nice "thank you" post (which should have been a PM..) turned into a "hatefest"...

i love it

5 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

You don't get laid a lot do you?

I KNOW you people don't. But probably not as much as you Boy George ("any sex is good sex") fans do. I prefer just women. Not like you proud boys.

1 hour ago, [echo] said:

amazing how a nice "thank you" post (which should have been a PM..) turned into a "hatefest"...

i love it

It's just the usual jealous culls displaying their ineptness and frustration at trying to play fantasy football. Entertaining to me too!

5 hours ago, [echo] said:

Yup. There's some deeply disturbed individuals at this forum.

32 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Yup. There's some deeply disturbed individuals at this forum.

Ain't that the truth...

I probably have most of them on my ignore list...

36 minutes ago, posty said:

Ain't that the truth...

I probably have most of them on my ignore list...

I see you answered me earlier, I'm SO touched that I'm not on your so-important list!