Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

FLEX: Hubbard .. or D-Will (KC), Cobb, etc.

Full-point PPR League.

Currently rolling with CAR RB Hubbard @ ATL.  I have options, though - including GB WR R. Cobb @ ARI on TNF.  Cobb "did" have a nice 3/37 with 2 TD game against them, in .. 2012?  That is the best matchup, Team OFF vs. Team DEF.  I also have: KC RB D. Williams vs. the NYG, JAX WR M. Jones vs. a suddenly stout SEA DEF (past 3 games, anyway), and TB TE Gronk @ NO (he did nothing vs. them last year..).

Thoughts?

I said Hubbard a few min ago, but I just saw that MVS isn’t playing, so no Adams and no Lazard. I want to change my pick to R Cobb.  

The Cardinals obviously realize that Cobb will be WR 1A and 1B tonight. At age 32, I hope he’s got enough in the tank to stay on the field for as many snaps as GB is going to need him. If the game script goes like I think, and the Packers get down early, Cobb seems like a must start just on sheer volume. Don’t discount Williams v NYG. KC needs to get Mahomes back to making better decisions, and I think Reid reigns him in a little with more ground game and screens.

Agree about Williams, the OP has a good problem, lots of good options.