Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 8 FU Thread

FU Jalen Hurts.  23 yds and it's almost halftime?  I realize it's against the mighty Lions, but come the fock on.

FU AJ Brown.  Well, FU Tannehill.  Keep feeding Swaim, whoever the hell that is

FU Kyler Murray.  Always great to start the week with your QB getting ya 8pts.  

And fock the NFL in general.  There has been a flag on every focking play in this Steelers/Browns game.  Jesus Christ, tell these zebras people want to watch the players, not a bunch of clowns throwing flags 

• Haha 1

Wtf Burrow?  You're playing the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS JETS. 

INTs gave you two possessions at the goal line. 

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

Wtf Burrow?  You're playing the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS JETS. 

INTs gave you two possessions at the goal line. 

That's more like it. 

FU Mike Tomlin you stupid focking clown.  LOL at USC of LSU even wanting this loser

Hey Wentz, are you even considering throwing a pass to Hilton today?  Probably not so FU

And FU to whoever the moron Detroit coach is.  Down by 17, in FG range, 4th and inches, and you have Goff in shotgun (naturally he gets sacked)?  Hurts may get taken out in the 3rd qtr

• Haha 1

Gainwell. Also, make sure you don’t feature Pitts Atlanta, especially with Ridley out.  FU. 

At least Claypool is consistent in being a worthless POS kvnt.   

My WRs suck so I have to play Russian roulette every week.   Somehow I always end up with the live round being in my starting lineup. 

No complaints here. My whole team (Cousins, A Jones, Kamara, Claypool, M Williams, Hockenson) are really fun to watch, running around out there trying to avoid contact/physical harm, and above all not over-exerting themselves-why should they try hard enough to make themselves tired? Their teammates can pick up the slack, these pretenders are gonna get paid whether they try or not, they don't need to put themselves "out there"-it's not in their DNA, lazy is. I hated them 2 weeks ago but have learned to embrace their me first, selfish attitudes. Bless them I hope they don't get hurt above all, if they don't put out an all-out effort (used to that) they should be safe. Gonna re-name my team The Panty-waists. Or better yet, The Panty-Waste?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

At least Claypool is consistent in being a worthless POS kvnt.   

My WRs suck so I have to play Russian roulette every week.   Somehow I always end up with the live round being in my starting lineup. 

I hear-ya there, Claypool's my POS this week. He has 3 fantasy pts right now,  he feels "that's good enough for this week, let the rest of the boys pick up the slack" Look in dictionary under Slacker and you will see a picture of Claypool.

Rams up 24.  Stafford still chucking bombs and Kupp still catching TDs against me.  Hopefully somebody with an ounce of respect for Houston takes both of their knees out

• Haha 1

Just now, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Rams up 24.  Stafford still chucking bombs and Kupp still catching TDs against me.  Hopefully somebody with an ounce of respect for Houston takes both of their knees out

McVey likes to run it up. 

1 minute ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

YOU whining for "an ounce of respect"? I'm surprised you can spell the word! So humorous to see your struggles, please keep posting! HAHAHA!

3 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

YOU whining for "an ounce of respect"? I'm surprised you can spell the word! So humorous to see your struggles, please keep posting! HAHAHA!

Speaking of ######....

• Haha 1

Done with Gainwell…won’t start him again all year.  Scott & Howard combine for 4 TD’s and Gainwell touches the ball once all game.

Gainwell hurts… thought I had a rb2 for a few weeks…

Reagor has more carries than this turd.

FU to Chuba Hubbard!  Nobody expected you to put up CMC numbers, but this is ridiculous!

3 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

I assume Kyle Pitts is injured.  Loser

I think Matt Ryan has forgotten you can throw the ball beyond the line of scrimmage

4 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Patterson?  Pitts?  Nope.  Focus on Sharpe

🤣🤣

He's awful!

Sorry fellow Mike Williams owners.  My bad for starting him this week.  This fockstick hasn't scored me more than 5 pts yet, but when he's on my bench?  10-150 and 2 TDs guaranteed.  Cannot wait to rage drop this fat chode on Tuesday.

FU Mclaurin.  1 focking grab huh?  lol

FU McLaurin - I guess there is a reason you are the best receiver in the league who never gets recognition.

FU Sutton your 1 catch is really helping today.

Absolutely love getting a total of 9 points combined from Mclaurin, Mike Williams, and Seals Jones.  I mean, are you focking kidding me?  Again, cannot wait to drop Mike Williams.  Biggest joke of a player I've ever seen

FU to Justin Herbert!

Why is it you only go off when all my other guys do too?  I blow my opponent out and it doesn't matter what you score, and it's 360 yds and 3 TDs!

However, when it's a tight one, and I need every single point I can come by, you have a day like today!  12 freaking points!!!  He's averaging 25.2!!!

4 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Sorry fellow Mike Williams owners.  My bad for starting him this week.  This fockstick hasn't scored me more than 5 pts yet, but when he's on my bench?  10-150 and 2 TDs guaranteed.  Cannot wait to rage drop this fat chode on Tuesday.

FU Mclaurin.  1 focking grab huh?  lol

He's 2nd in NFL in receiving-and you're NOT starting him-what is WRONG with you, BOY? When I read whining drivel like this-where it seems like we are reading nothings from a "lesser" owner that THINKS he's something special-always makes me LAUGH! Enjoy your loss you pri(k. HAHAHA! Yo batch-if you think you're man (not likely for you batch) enough to dish it out then I'm gonna be here to laugh like CRAZY when YOU LOSE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirk Cousins-I HATE YOU. EVERY time I play this drama queen he pukes his drunken lazy guts out and I lose. When I don't play the SOB he goes off (matchups don't matter, he's just a pr!ck) and I'm stuck with L Jax(offs) and his pedestrian "numbers". There are better college QBs than these lazy jerks.