What you need MNF - if you need that is

5 hours ago, SF Forty Niners said:

Need  24.35 

have Mahomie and Gano Monday night 

standard scoring 

opponent has no players left 

3 hours ago, nobody said:

2 FGs from Gano

Congratulations on your respective victories!

Just need 6 pts from Kelce. 

Normally I wouldn't be concerned but who knows which version of KC offense will show up tonight? 

Only have one league that could go either way.  Full point PPR and need 36 points from T. Hill & Toney.  Opponent doesn’t have anyone left.

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Just need 6 pts from Kelce. 

Normally I wouldn't be concerned but who knows which version of KC offense will show up tonight? 

Exactly.  I need 20 from Mahomes, but based on the fact that going into last night's game where I was down by 26.6 with Elliott and Jefferson while my opponent only had Zuerlein, I'm not too confident.

I need 23.6 from KC RB D-Will.  I think it's doable - 100 yards, 2 TDs, and a couple of receptions.

JAX RB J-Rob injuring his heel early on Sunday hurt.. 

15 pts from T Hill ( half PPR). certainly doable but who knows (probably catch a ball too hard and get a 75 yard penalty for hurting a defenders feelings)

30 minutes ago, Brewtown said:

Need 15 pts in PPR and have to choose between Slayton or K. Toney to get me there, nightmare. 

I’d roll the dice on Toney…much higher ceiling.  Not sure how your league scores, but one of my leagues has very generous scoring for receivers, and Slayton hasn’t even hit 15 in that one this year.

51 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

4 points from Kelce

Here's hoping Kelce gets a 10 yd TD on their first drive so we can both immediately relax. :cheers:

1 hour ago, show me the murray said:

Need Toney to outscore Darrel Williams in 0.5PPR

That's a good one.  The range of outcomes for both of those guys is pretty large.  I'm pulling for you.  

I need Mahomes to play like he did last week and D. Jones to play like Mahomes has for the last two years.

Need Kelce to score less than 1.5 in half ppr.  The funny thing is CBS scoring tells me there is a 15% chance to win.  Wish those guys would set some vegas odds.

9 hours ago, DonS said:

Here's hoping Kelce gets a 10 yd TD on their first drive so we can both immediately relax. :cheers:

At Sounders match (yeah I'm ghey). Wtf? 3 yds in first half???? 

8 minutes ago, SF Forty Niners said:

Stupid game I hate fantasy football Mahomie wtf 

He should stick to selling sneakers for the employee discount. Kvnt. :mad:

• Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 7:00 AM, makindollaz said:

Only have one league that could go either way.  Full point PPR and need 36 points from T. Hill & Toney.  Opponent doesn’t have anyone left.

Needed 36, got 35.  Story of my season…in my 3 money leagues, I’m 0-6 in games decided by less than 5 points.  I’m 5-3, 4-4 & 4-4.  One lineup switch in each of those 6 games and I’m 7-1, 6-2 & 6-2.  I hate this game sometimes.