scottybo

Barkley for Jeudy (dynasty auction)

Would you trade Barkley ($25) for Jerry Jeudy ($8) in dynasty ppr auction league; if selling for next year.  Budget is $100.

No

Yes!

I would jump on that immediately!

The chances of Barkley being a fantasy star again are pretty slim.

Meanwhile Jeudy has a good chance to be a top 10 WR in the near future. At worst he'll be a solid flex play. He's the perfect buy low candidate right now, especially in dynasty.

I'm not completely familiar with how the salary cap works in this situation, but if it means you will have an extra $17 to spend, even better!

Yes exactly, you go into every year with a $100 salary cap.  You can keep your entire team if you could fit them under the salary going into the season.  So Barkley  will probably go up to $26 and Jeudy maybe $9.  It's all dependent on how many fantasy points they scored the year before.  That mean i would have $17 more dollars o spend going into draft next year.

Currently my other keeper rbs are Aaron Jones ($13) and JK Dobbins ($4)

My keeper wide receivers are most like J Waddle ($8), Pittman ($4) and potentially Allen Robinson ($14) depending on what team he signs with.

I would still keep Barkely. 

Good luck.  

5 hours ago, scottybo said:

Yes exactly, you go into every year with a $100 salary cap.  You can keep your entire team if you could fit them under the salary going into the season.  So Barkley  will probably go up to $26 and Jeudy maybe $9.  It's all dependent on how many fantasy points they scored the year before.  That mean i would have $17 more dollars o spend going into draft next year.

Currently my other keeper rbs are Aaron Jones ($13) and JK Dobbins ($4)

My keeper wide receivers are most like J Waddle ($8), Pittman ($4) and potentially Allen Robinson ($14) depending on what team he signs with.

If Aaron Jones is $13, there's no way I would keep Barkley for twice that.

In dynasty I always say go with youth. Jeudy could be a bargain for years to come

I can understand saving money, but Barkely upside is much higher , despite his injuries of late n 

judge Jeudy based on the Broncos Qb situation is a wr3-4.  

Plus I wouldn’t say go with youth, Barkely is just two years older. 

I would go with the higher upside. 

This is why dynasty auction is fun Amanda challenging. Reason I got Jones at 13 is cause I got him like 3 or 4 years ago for $4 before he broke out.

I also have kittle at $8 who I can trade for deshaun watson ($1) and Aj Dillon ($1). Knowing that I have Jones, would you do that trade? Kittle keeps getting hurt but Watson potentially not playing is a risk

Yes I would trade Kittle for Watson or Dillon.  

I keep going back and forth.  Am i selling Kittle at an all time low and his value in the offseason would be higher?   Or what happens if Deshaun Watson doesn't play.  Is Dillon at $1 enough to trade Kittle at $8

I did get confirmation that the owner would trade both dillon and watson for Kittle.

I would let Kittle go for Dillon.  

Watson is an iffy situation n

Whats your rationale for trading Kittle for Dillon?  I'm so close to saying yes. 

But my rationale for not doing it, is 

• Kittle is keepable at that price and is a starter
  • If he comes back strong this year, his trade value will be higher in offseason
  • Dillon is a great handcuff for jones but mostly likely wouldn't start over Jones or Dobbins next year (start 2 rb, 3wr, no flex)
  • Watson situation is iffy and would take up a spot on roster

To do it:

• Kittle keeps getting hurt every year / very frustrating player to own
  • Alot more TEs getting involved in offenses.  Easier to find a replacement TE then solid rb
  • Dillon is great handcuff and can be used for spot starts.
  • Take what you can get for Kittle now (only 1 contending team needs a TE and thse are his only keepable assets he would trade.
  • 7 more dollars to use in draft next year

I agree with b 

On 11/1/2021 at 2:20 PM, scottybo said:

Would you trade Barkley ($25) for Jerry Jeudy ($8) in dynasty ppr auction league; if selling for next year.  Budget is $100.

Maybe a little research into the Broncos QB plans going forward would be helpful ?

They tried to get Aaron Rodgers this year. From the sound of this article, if the Broncos don't improve drastically in the 2nd half, fans might demand that they draft/acquire a high profile QB next year. That would be a + for Jeudy. Of course neither one of us has a crystal ball, so it's all speculation.

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2021/10/03/denver-broncos-quarterback-tandem-turning-like-thought/