Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

Ruggs in "Serious Car Accident"

A base C7 Corvette Stingray will do 181MPH.  With the Z51 package, 184MPH.

A Z06 has another 200HP, and a ZR1 has another 300HP.  So - even faster.  I think there is a Youtube video with Jay Leno hitting 200+MPH in a ZR1.

41 minutes ago, Bills04 said:

A base C7 Corvette Stingray will do 181MPH.  With the Z51 package, 184MPH.

A Z06 has another 200HP, and a ZR1 has another 300HP.  So - even faster.  I think there is a Youtube video with Jay Leno hitting 200+MPH in a ZR1.

You can fix up a Honda CRX, from the late 80s to beat just about anything

42 minutes ago, polecatt said:

You can fix up anything to beat anything 

1 minute ago, plasma george said:

That's not true.

I don't think you're gonna fix up a bicycle to beat a SR 71 Blackbird

1 hour ago, polecatt said:

That's what's wrong with Florida, those punks flying around in those old Honda's thinking they have to get everywhere 5 minutes earlier than other people. Death on the roads...........................and the old retirees get the bad rap when the main root of the problem is the punks that don't even look when they're gonna pass.

25 minutes ago, plasma george said:

Do they still have a stadium jail in Philly for the "tough guy" imbeciles that drink WAY too much at the games?

9 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

That's what's wrong with Florida, those punks flying around in those old Honda's thinking they have to get everywhere 5 minutes earlier than other people. Death on the roads...........................and the old retirees get the bad rap when the main root of the problem is the punks that don't even look when they're gonna pass.

I haven't really seen many videos of them from Florida, but I know there's quite a few in California.

3 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

The victim, 23 year old Tina Tintor was heard screaming in agonizing pain as she burned to death in the wreckage.

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/3992779/tina-tintor-henry-ruggs-burning-alive-raiders-crash-pictured/

Wow, so sad. An innocent victim. I wonder what his lawyers will try to claim. Ruggs-penthouse to the outhouse.

2 hours ago, polecatt said:

Depends on what you strap it to...

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Depends on what you strap it to...

I guess if you can figure out how to strap a lightening bolt to it, perhaps

Oh my soul that’s just awful. 

3 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Do they still have a stadium jail in Philly for the "tough guy" imbeciles that drink WAY too much at the games?

I don’t think so, that was the old Vet stadium I think 

but I think you mean tough guy imbeciles at every  NFL stadium 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, polecatt said:

That's not true.

True dat

but I thought we were talking four wheels

So yes I’ve seen jet cars beat jets from a start 

As a parent you have to ask yourself do I send my (child) to sin city ? Yes he's an adult but they have influence ,I'd expect this to be a sad growing trend 

15 hours ago, polecatt said:

I guess if you can figure out how to strap a lightening bolt to it, perhaps

Or maybe just a Voyager spacecraft.  They travel over 30,000 mph, like a dozen times faster than an SR-71 Blackbird.

But yeah, a lightning bolt, if possible, would travel another 10 times faster than that.

This just gets uglier and uglier, and Ruggs looks more and more like a complete piece of 💩

Supposedly he was yelling at hospital staff that were trying to save his life, and was uncooperative.

Clearly he didn't care he just killed somebody

Good riddance I say, let him rot in jail

https://news.yahoo.com/cops-raiders-henry-ruggs-screamed-121129516.html

3 minutes ago, polecatt said:

This just gets uglier and uglier, and Ruggs looks more and more like a complete piece of 💩

Supposedly he was yelling at hospital staff that were trying to save his life, and was uncooperative.

Clearly he didn't care he just killed somebody

Good riddance I say, let him rot in jail

https://news.yahoo.com/cops-raiders-henry-ruggs-screamed-121129516.html

I don't know if I can really use that to make a judgement on him, using things he did, said, or acted with a .161 BAC.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't know if I can really use that to make a judgement on him, using things he did, said, or acted with a .161 BAC.

If you can't pass judgement on him for all of this, I really don't know what it would take for you to do so

10 minutes ago, polecatt said:

If you can't pass judgement on him for all of this, I really don't know what it would take for you to do so

You specifically mentioned how he acted in the hospital, that's what I was referring to.  How he acts afterwards, as in the days AFTER the incident, are more reflective on the kind of person he is, not when he's drunk off is azz. 

16 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You specifically mentioned how he acted in the hospital, that's what I was referring to.  How he acts afterwards, as in the days AFTER the incident, are more reflective on the kind of person he is, not when he's drunk off is azz. 

No, that excuse doesn't fly. An adult is responsible for their actions, regardless. So unless somebody forced him to drink all that, he's solely responsible.

He's shown what kind of person he is, and that's an absolute waste of space.

1 minute ago, polecatt said:

No, that excuse doesn't fly. An adult is responsible for their actions, regardless. So unless somebody forced him to drink all that, he's solely responsible.

He's shown what kind of person he is, and that's an absolute waste of space.

That's fine.  Agree to disagree.

All he has to do is say he has a substance abuse problem and go into rehab.  Then he becomes a brave hero.

32 minutes ago, nobody said:

All he has to do is say he has a substance abuse problem and go into rehab.  Then he becomes a brave hero.

Sad, but true.

34 minutes ago, nobody said:

To be on the safe side, he could always say somebody called him an inappropriate name too

Just now, polecatt said:

To be on the safe side, he could always say somebody called him an inappropriate name too

It was the bartender!!!  Called him a racist name so that Ruggs stormed out and wasn't thinking clearly.  That caused the rest to happen.  Ruggs is now a victim and the bartender gets fired... no one cares about the girl who got killed anymore.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It was the bartender!!!  Called him a racist name so that Ruggs stormed out and wasn't thinking clearly.  That caused the rest to happen.  Ruggs is now a victim and the bartender gets fired... no one cares about the girl who got killed anymore.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they were to say that. Sad thing is, there would be a fair amount of people who would buy it.

You have to wonder if Gruden's racist comments didn't impact Ruggs in some way, perhaps even resulting in Ruggs decision to drink more than he normally would. 

5 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

You have to wonder if Gruden's racist comments didn't impact Ruggs in some way, perhaps even resulting in Ruggs decision to drink more than he normally would. 

🤪 yeah that’s why.  Let’s blame everyone else for his actions.  

He made a really stupid mistake ( hope I didn’t break any rules with that word). Plenty of others ways he could have gotten home. It was is choice to drink and drive, and it was his foot pushing down on that gas pedal, now it will be his arse sitting in jail.   

An apartment security system has a video of him driving .. errrr, "blurring" by.  THERE ARE CARS ON THE ROAD?!  This was a RESIDENTIAL area, not an interstate.  Absolutely no excuse for him to be driving like that..  😱

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-news/video-shows-speeding-car-believed-to-be-henry-ruggs-iii-moments-before-the-deadly-crash/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17

1 hour ago, Bills04 said:

An apartment security system has a video of him driving .. errrr, "blurring" by.  THERE ARE CARS ON THE ROAD?!  This was a RESIDENTIAL area, not an interstate.  Absolutely no excuse for him to be driving like that..  😱

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-news/video-shows-speeding-car-believed-to-be-henry-ruggs-iii-moments-before-the-deadly-crash/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17

I still don't believe 156mph, on city streets

44 minutes ago, DEEZNUTS said:

Somehow, he's still on 18% of rosters in CBS Sports.

That's the 18% that is already out of playoff contention.

Or maybe it includes best ball leagues?

He's still at 31% on ESPN

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

That's the 18% that is already out of playoff contention.

Or maybe it includes best ball leagues?

Probably the % of people that play who don't look at their teams until the weekend