Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

Yesterday: MSM (liberal media), and YouTube liberal pundits were telling everyone that the gun was brought across state lines.

Today: Prosecutor - Gun was bought in Wisconsin and stayed in Wisconsin.

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yesterday: MSM (liberal media), and YouTube liberal pundits were telling everyone that the gun was brought across state lines.

The whole state line laws are such bullsh1t. 

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The Defense should hire the Prosecution🤣

56 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I believe its wrong to shoot people in the back. 

um, I'm pretty sure he didn't

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Hey doofus, he was shot in the back because the first two rounds hit him in the pelvis and leg, causing him to fall FORWARD.  As he was falling FORWARD the 3rd bullet hit him in the back.  This is the shot that eventually killed him according to the PROSECUTION.

The coroner for the PROSECUTION will be testifying to this exact sequence. 

He wasn't running away, you twit, he was attacking Rittenhouse.  Stop watching CNN and MSNBC.  Do you have any pride at all?  Intelligence?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I hate tomato soup. 

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hey doofus, he was shot in the back because the first two rounds hit him in the pelvis and leg, causing him to fall FORWARD.  As he was falling FORWARD the 3rd bullet hit him in the back.  This is the shot that eventually killed him according to the PROSECUTION.

The coroner for the PROSECUTION will be testifying to this exact sequence. 

He wasn't running away, you twit, he was attacking Rittenhouse.  Stop watching CNN and MSNBC.  Do you have any pride at all?  Intelligence?

It's wiff, dude.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hey doofus, he was shot in the back because the first two rounds hit him in the pelvis and leg, causing him to fall FORWARD.  As he was falling FORWARD the 3rd bullet ...

He wasn't running away, you twit, 

Who said he was running away? You twit.  Lol

And how badly is this kid getting attacked if he's already shot the guy twice. " oh, now that he's face down on the ground...". Wow..

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

And how badly is this kid getting attacked if he's already shot the guy twice. " oh, now that he's face down on the ground...". Wow..

You have no idea how guns and ammo work, do you?

Just now, wiffleball said:

Yeah, you really know your shootin' cowboy. :doh:

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

They kill you when you get shot point blank in the back?!

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

They kill you when you get shot point blank in the back?!

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

He did not shoot him in the back, he shoot him from the front and as he fell towards him the third shot hit him on the top of the shoulder, which the lying ass prosecutor characterized as the back you dumbass.

9 minutes ago, jonmx said:

He did not shoot him in the back, he shoot him from the front and as he fell towards him the third shot hit him on the top of the shoulder, which the lying ass prosecutor characterized as the back you dumbass.

Already explained to him.  He just regurgitates what his liberal masters tell him.

He WASN'T face down on the ground. If you deploy a weapon to stop an imminent threat....you continue until the threat is neutralized. I understand your footing on such matters but forensics & facts don't lie. You can't change the the facts because the truth is distasteful. Have you once acknowledged the violence of his attacker's? Have you acknowledged that if they didn't attack this guy, that they would still be around....continuing to be felons?

14 minutes ago, jonmx said:

So he shot him in the back of the front?

On the third try? 

They hunted then attacked Kyle. Never before seen video

I suggest we're best off using thread and letting Rusty's fall.

2 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

I hope he rots in jail with Jared from Subway. Oh wait that would be his dream sentence. 

Who rots in jail? The hero?

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Who rots in jail? The hero?

He is not a hero he is a POS killer that should get the death penalty. F Him. White POS 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

He is not a hero he is a POS killer that should get the death penalty. F Him. White POS 

He is mixed raced Hispanic you racist idiot.  Genetically he is as Caucasian as Obama. 

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So he shot him in the back of the front?

On the third try? 

There were no tries. Every shot fired at your pedophile gf beating psychopath Rosenbaum hit him.  Rittenhouse had amazingly precision when shooting your pedophile friends.  BTW  why do you like people who repeatedly have sex with children? 

49 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Love it when someone gets attacked and returns the favor x10 to his attackers. If someone came after me trying to beat my ass, I would be more in a position to stab them multiple times as I normally don't carry a gun. But if I was carrying, shoot them I would.  :thumbsup:

Kinda hard to say you feared for your life from the dude armed with a skateboard. 

Dude will cry at judgement. Guaranteed. 

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Kinda hard to say you feared for your life from the dude armed with a skateboard. 

Dude will cry at judgement. Guaranteed. 

I have a skateboard I could hit you across the head with and test your theory out that they aren't dangerous.  After you wake up from your coma I will visit you on the hospital.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

The kid worked as a lifeguard. He volunteered to go clean up graffiti and other damage that those POS rioters and looters caused in a town they don't live in. He was asked to protect a business from those same violent POS rioters and he and a group of friends were doing just that when he was attacked. 

His first instinct was to run away. When he was cornered and shot at, he returned fire. Only an idiot would chase a guy with a rifle and try to attack him with a skateboard. BTW, skateboard dolt shot himself. He grabbed the barrel and pulled it towards himself while Kyle's finger was on the trigger. The last guy pointed a handgun at Kyle. He deserved to get his hand blown off. 

59 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

My bad. Was trying to get under certain peoples skin. I agree. 

:lol:

You could've just PM'd me and kept on with the troll. 

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Love it when someone gets attacked and returns the favor x10 to his attackers. If someone came after me trying to beat my ass, I would be more in a position to stab them multiple times as I normally don't carry a gun. But if I was carrying, shoot them I would.  :thumbsup:

You’d cower in fear and shiit your pants like Biden.

Also, 3 am. :(