Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Kinda hard to say you feared for your life from the dude armed with a skateboard. 

Dude will cry at judgement. Guaranteed. 

Wiff losing this thread bigly

You guys are so easy. PMing each other furiously,😂 vein in your forehead throbbing, screaming for more hot pockets...

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Kinda hard to say you feared for your life from the dude armed with a skateboard. 

Dude will cry at judgement. Guaranteed. 

You're just going to ignore the fact there were shots fired by someone else and one of the domestic terrorist pulled a gun on him?

The defense team is a mess.  They had a team of legal experts incliding world renowned body language experts and jury selection experts.  They had all kinds of local poling data and other information collected with select questions to ask which would indicate bias in this case without tipping off the prosecution.  Most were there on their own dime organized by Fred Barnes.  Unfortunately the team was fired just a few days prior to jury selection when too many questions were asked about how the funds were being utilized.  Now it is a skeleton team of few local lawyers who have zero experience in self-defense cases and have an average at best track record.  They really messed up jury selection and it is highly likely most of the jury seated is biased against Kyle as the data indicated 2/3rds of the locals want him convicted.  The defense really needed to press for questionnaires and a longer selection process because of the extreme biased which existed, but they were outmanuevered by the prosecution.  

The jury instructions are basically standard.  The one issue as properly pointed out by the defense was the Reckless Endangerment instruction contradicts the law.  The law is pretty clear that acting in self-defense is a defense against the charges, but the instruction indicates it is not, but only something to be considered.  This will make it easy for the jury to convict.  The judge ruled the instruction. Would stand but agreed the wording seems contradictory but most jury instructions are well vented and proven.  This may actually be a very rare instance where a jerk prosecutor would make such charge in a case of clear self-defense.   This is a charge where a split jury would likely compromise on and convict.  It will be appealed

The so-called drone footage does not show anything the prosecutor claimed....shocking.  it shows quite the opposite.  Rittenhouse running past Rosenbaum to address a car fire and then Rosenbaum chasing after him. Prosecutor clearly misrepresent this video.  The video was also not edited, except for the addition of circles identifying people.  The video shot was shot from a gimbal system  with a midwave IR camera and a daylight camera as well as an Laser Rangefinder.  It is all low resolution stuff (640x480) and the 'cuts' you see in the video is just how it looks when they switch camera or lens.  The IR camera does not have a continuous zoom lens, instead it has step zoom where the lens is mechanically swapped out with another.  That is what you see when the video flickers.

There is no high resolution video which got lost.  This is it.  This system is over 10 years old and is incapable of handling a 1080p payload.  This is all there ever was.  And I doubt if it was actually a drone, more likely a helicopter as these gimbal systems weight about 100 lbs unless it is really a low end system.  

The evidence shows a slam dunk case for the defense, but so far the prosecution has done a better job and with all the FUD going on behind the scenes on the defense side, I expect that to continue.  The prosecutor is very slick but also very slimey.  Kyle is not getting the defense he paid for.  It still should end up as a hung jury, but it should be not guilty based on the evidence and law.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

The kid worked as a lifeguard. He volunteered to go clean up graffiti and other damage that those POS rioters and looters caused in a town they don't live in. He was asked to protect a business from those same violent POS rioters and he and a group of friends were doing just that when he was attacked. 

His first instinct was to run away. When he was cornered and shot at, he returned fire. Only an idiot would chase a guy with a rifle and try to attack him with a skateboard. BTW, skateboard dolt shot himself. He grabbed the barrel and pulled it towards himself while Kyle's finger was on the trigger. The last guy pointed a handgun at Kyle. He deserved to get his hand blown off. 

I haven’t followed this that closely but from what I’ve seen this seems about right.

I assume the criminal record of the dead people is not able to be brought up, correct?    Which would make sense since I’m sure Rittenhouse didn’t know that when he shot them

• Like 1

Holy shat...I'm watching Morning Joe.  These clowns are so clueless.  It's obvious they didn't watch a second of the trial yesterday.  One guy said that the man shot in the back was walking away from Rittenhouse.  Joe said this is open/shut case and can't believe it hasn't been pled out.

32 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You're just going to ignore the fact there were shots fired by someone else and one of the domestic terrorist pulled a gun on him?

Who pulled first? Who killed first? 

Domestic terrorist/lol.

Think he was a paramedic, no? 

12 year old breaks the law to get a long gun that he can't wait to take to a A shiit show and play Rambo. Then calls his friend crying and shaking.

Don't look for shiit, don't get in  shiit.

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Who pulled first? Who killed first? 

Domestic terrorist/lol.

Think he was a paramedic, no? 

12 year old breaks the law to get a long gun that he can't wait to take to a A shiit show and play Rambo. Then calls his friend crying and shaking.

Don't look for shiit, don't get in  shiit.

The sad part is there are quite a few sick and deranged people who actually are this dumb who believe this idiotic non-sense. 

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Holy shat...I'm watching Morning Joe.  These clowns are so clueless.  It's obvious they didn't watch a second of the trial yesterday.  One guy said that the man shot in the back was walking away from Rittenhouse.  Joe said this is open/shut case and can't believe it hasn't been pled out.

That is the problem.  People can not spend 5 minutes to look at the evidence.  They just regurgitate lies which support their narrative. Modern liberalism is a mental illness. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I suggest we're best off using thread and letting Rusty's fall.

That was my point in the post I made to you in that one.

I am no  more interested in allowing a kid to walk around with a gun "keeping order" than I am with BLM or the criminals in antifa raping our streets.  I am rather concerned that politicians do not understand how their allowance for young idiots to run amok in our cities would give rise to this.

The stupidity of our leaders is just staggering.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

You’d cower in fear and shiit your pants like Biden.

Also, 3 am. :( 

Try me. 

Also, sorry your mommy puts you to sleep so early.

Kyle seems like a nice kid. I’m glad the pedos are dead and the other guy is in pain. I wish Kyle the best. 

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I haven’t followed this that closely but from what I’ve seen this seems about right.

I assume the criminal record of the dead people is not able to be brought up, correct?    Which would make sense since I’m sure Rittenhouse didn’t know that when he shot them

You're probably right about criminal history. That may not matter if the defense is allowed to describe the things that they were engaged in the night of. I mean, they were rioting and looting. Then they attacked an armed citizen. They got what they deserved. Hard to see it any other way imo. 

The only thing missing from this story is Biden saying the pedo guy that was killed could have been his son.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So flipsyde, if a 14 year old black kid showed up with an illegal automatic weapon at the Capitol to defend white trash from literally storming our nation's capital, and threatening democratically elected leaders, including penice, how would you feel about that?

I mean, he's a fuckling hero defending our Capital right?

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

So flipsyde, if a 14 year old black kid showed up with an illegal automatic weapon at the Capitol to defend white trash from literally storming our nation's capital, and threatening democratically elected leaders, including penice, how would you feel about that?

Yep. :cheers:

• Like 1

I mean, some pasty pudgy Adam Lanza 'Defending' an autoparts store when he's askeered- and blocks away from said store. Or a trained Capital Cop that you openly deride for defending our capitol. Its that easy. 

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Did the black kid shoot people who were attacking him?

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I mean, some pasty pudgy Adam Lanza 'Defending' an autoparts store when he's askeered- and blocks away from said store. Or a trained Capital Cop that you openly deride for defending our capitol. Its that easy. 

The Capitol police that shot and killed a woman didn't even have to stand trial.

21 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

The Capitol police that shot and killed a woman didn't even have to stand trial.

That would tell anyone with context and commonsense everything...

24 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Did the black kid shoot people who were attacking him?

First guy attacked him? With what? Foul language? You shoot him 3 times for that? Lol

13 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

First guy attacked him? With what? Foul language? You shoot him 3 times for that? Lol

There was a shot fired from directly behind KR before he ever fired a shot. Are you aware of that? 

16 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

That would tell anyone with context and commonsense everything...

Except the fact that the focking tard who fired that shot had left his loaded service weapon in a public bathroom a few weeks prior and wasn't fired for it. :doh:

Jeebus. Do any of you idiots research anything before you spout off on a lightly trafficked message bored? 

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

There was a shot fired from directly behind KR before he ever fired a shot. Are you aware of that? 

So, he was askeered?

Poor little Lanza...

10 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

LOL. Your uninformed ignorace is showing even more than usual.

The child molester was the one chasing Kyle across the parking lot shouting obscenities and had thrown something at him that hit Kyle in the back. Also, there was already a gun discharged moments before Kyle shot the molester.

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Except the fact that the focking tard who fired that shot had left his loaded service weapon in a public bathroom a few weeks prior and wasn't fired for it. :doh:

So....

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The child molester was the one chasing Kyle across the parking lot shouting obscenities and had thrown something at him that hit Kyle in the back. Also, there was already a gun discharged moments before Kyle shot the molester.

I'm sorry, which one of those is a justifiable offense for homicide?

14 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So....

So without that inept fockstick, there is no "deadly" attack on the capitol that you and yours have been butt-trumpetting for months.  

You know, one of the things you retards just aren't getting, is if Kyle would have stayed at the store he was allegedly defending like the friend who illegally gave him his illegal weapon did, none of this would have happened. Dude went looking for trouble. And then started crying literally based on his own friends testimony when he found trouble.

Wilbur, how many of us hear "there's a riot in the next state over.," And you respond with "neat! okay let me try out my new gun that I've never used before excepting target practice with my buddy who gave it to me illegally!"

14 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I'm sorry, which one of those is a justifiable offense for homicide?

Child molestation. Or is that cool with you?

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Child molester is a Republican dog whistle. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

So without that inept fockstick, there is no "deadly" attack on the capitol that you and yours have been butt-trumpetting for months.  

Really? Without that one guy? Are you fuclking stupid?

Just now, 5-Points said:

Child molestation. Or is that cool with you?

So, Adam Lanza ran a background check on everybody before he shot them? Lol.

God, you guys are fun. Lol

You know, one of the things you retards just aren't getting, is if Kyle would have stayed at the store he was allegedly defending like the friend who illegally gave him his illegal weapon did, none of this would have happened. Dude went looking for trouble. And then started crying literally based on his own friends testimony when he found trouble.

Wilbur, how many of us hear "there's a riot in the next state over.," And you respond with "neat! okay let me try out my new gun that I've never used before excepting target practice with my buddy who gave it to me illegally!"

You know, one of the things you're forgetting is that if none of those riotous looters showed up to burn down a city they had no connection to, none of them would have died for attacking a guy with a legal rifle. 

Take a shot and bow out. You lose Wiff.

Just now, 5-Points said:

You know, one of the things you're forgetting is that if none of those riotous looters showed up to burn down a city they had no connection to, none of them would have died for attacking a guy with a legal rifle. 

Take a shot and now out. You lose Wife. 

I'm not your wife. 

And you really going with the no connection to angle? LOL

Really? Without that one guy? Are you fuclking stupid?

Any other casualties recorded that day?

11 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I'm not your wife. 

And you really going with the no connection to angle? LOL

Already corrected

You got nothing. As usual.