Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

You know, one of the things you're forgetting is that if none of those riotous looters showed up to burn down a city they had no connection to, none of them would have died for attacking a guy with a legal rifle. 

Take a shot and now out. You lose Wife. 

By the way, it was an illegal rifle. Because if you give a firearm to a minor, that's illegal.  And he conspires to circumvent the law? That's illegal too. And if he uses that weapon to kill people venturing into a conflict he could have easily avoided? That's illegal too. How hard is this for you?

11 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

By the way, it was an illegal rifle. Because if you give a firearm to a minor, that's illegal.  And he conspires to circumvent the law? That's illegal too. And if he uses that weapon to kill people venturing into a conflict he could have easily avoided? That's illegal too. How hard is this for you?

If...Wiff...

Wrong 

15 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You know, one of the things you retards just aren't getting, is if Kyle would have stayed at the store he was allegedly defending like the friend who illegally gave him his illegal weapon did, none of this would have happened. Dude went looking for trouble. And then started crying literally based on his own friends testimony when he found trouble.

You know, one thing ignorant retards like you aren't getting either is that if your child molesting hero wasn't out of prison despite anally raping 13 boys, none of this would have happened either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Well, that's coherent... Lol

The rifle wasn't illegal. His possession of it wasn't illegal. His use of it in self defense wasn't illegal. 

If the verdict comes out differently I'll admit I was wrong about the legitimacy of the verdict.   :wave:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You know, one thing ignorant retards like you aren't getting either is that if your child molesting hero wasn't out of prison despite anally raping 13 boys, none of this would have happened either.

Pfff details. 

This is clear cut self defense x 3. If decent people can't defend themselves and their community aganist rampaging hordes of antifa/BLM zombies, God help us.

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The rifle wasn't illegal. His possession of it wasn't illegal. His use of it in self defense wasn't illegal. 

If the verdict comes out differently I'll admit I was wrong about the legitimacy of the verdict.   :wave:

Uh, why do you think his friend is up on charges? Why do you think he's testifying trying to get those charges reduced?

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This is clear cut self defense x 3. If decent people can't defend themselves and their community aganist rampaging hordes of antifa/BLM zombies, God help us.

Why aren't you being all uppity over there in China over the oppression, human-rights atrocities and communism, which you support with your existence there? Such a hypocrite. Go shoot a commie. That's what you advocate here in the country you don't support.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Why aren't you being all uppity over there in China over the oppression, human-rights atrocities and communism, which you support with your existence there? Such a hypocrite. Go shoot a commie. That's what you advocate here in the country you don't support.

One thing is that I don't vote for communists, you do. Nor do I celebrate the destruction of the US founding pricipals like you do either. So we have some differences.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I don't vote for communists, you do, hypocrite.

You live in a communist country and send your spending dollars there instead of here. Enjoy the oppression, human-rights violations and communism that supports. At least I have a vote that actually counts. 

Kyle Rittenhouse should be acquitted on all charges, granted millions of dollars from the state, apologized to, given a parade, and a medal from the United States for being a hero.  

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You live in a communist country and send your spending dollars there instead of here. Enjoy the oppression, human-rights violations and communism that supports. At least I have a vote that actually counts. 

Well, you've got me there on two counts seeing as I both live in China, which is getting worse, and vote in Michigan.

Now that the Michigan Dems have played their hand, people know what's going on now and what and where to look for it, so peoplee won't be surprised and I'm hopeful that we'll have far more vigilant election observers next time. That can, in turn, lead to better election integrity laws.

As for the China thing, most of my time here it wasn't an issue but it really is becoming an increasing concern.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Well, you've got me there on two counts seeing as I both live in China and vote in Michigan. Now that the Michigan Dems have played their hand, people know what's going on now and what and where to look for it, so peoplee won't be surprised and I'm hopeful that we'll have far more vigilant election observers next time. That can, in turn, lead to better election integrity laws.

I only point out this because I've never initiated attacks on you, you seem thoughtful and intelligent, and you have initiated unprovoked  attacks on me. I live in the reddest of the red, just where you want to be, yet your dollars go to China, a place your boy Crazysauce demonized. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Kyle Rittenhouse should be acquitted on all charges, granted millions of dollars from the state, apologized to, given a parade, a medal from the United States for being a hero.  

This. ^^^^

What an excellent young man someone can be proud of having for a son. Kyle Rittenhouse is totally welcome to call my daughter in a couple of years when she's sixteen.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I only point out this because I've never initiated attacks on you, you seem thoughtful and intelligent, and you have initiated unprovoked  attacks on me. I live in the reddest of the red, just where you want to be, yet your dollars go to China, a place your boy Crazysauce demonized. 

You're right. I broke the truce first a few hours ago and you noticed and that's why this has started. You're just such an insufferable jerk sometimes.

Maybe I should put the cat back in the box, so to speak.

20 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You're right. I broke the truce first a few hours ago and you noticed and that's why this has started. You're just such an insufferable jerk sometimes.

He’s got like 55 cats to spare, so I’m not sure that helps him much.  :dunno:

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

A truce? I didn't notice you in the last 20 years and as far as I know never responded to anything you've ever said until you started being an unsolicited, hypocrite horse's ass since my return. Go present a flower to a China tank and get back to me. 

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Jacob Blake?

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Uh, why do you think his friend is up on charges? Why do you think he's testifying trying to get those charges reduced?

You can indict a ham sandwich. :dunno:

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Jacob Blake?

No, that’s a different sexual predator that you and your kind jumped to defend.  

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, that’s a different sexual predator that you and your kind jumped to defend.  

Well considering the Rosenbaum and Huber shootings were separate incidents, your statement is probably false.  Looks like Huber had a record also, but doesn’t seem like he still “should have been in jail”

Luckily the leftists have been stopped from defunding police and that little gambit to push their marxist agenda has failed for the time being. Where you have a tangible law enforcement element in place people are not compelled to take things into their own hands, so we should not see this recur in the near future.

Stupid focking leftists only role is facilitating death and misery

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

This is pretty focking unbelievable.

Our leaders are supposed to be stewards of the justice system, but they allowed their political views and the media to dictate their actions.  

What nobody is reporting ...

Kyle Rittenhouse vs. The Gang of Three

The case the Prosecution has attempts to show it was Kyle Rittenhouse who went the Kenosha riots the night of August 25, 2020 looking for trouble.  The Prosecution have no evidence of this, just an assertion since no one else shot anyone that therefore it was unreasonable for Kyle to shoot anyone.   

Interesting assertion, but was it unreasonable?  Kyle was being chased by at lease one man, Joseph Rosenbaum, and a shot was fired from directly behind Kyle which understandably scared Kyle who turned around and was faced with a man charging directly at him and lunging for his weapon resulting in the first fatal encounter.  But who was this man who fired the shot?  According to the Prosecution opening statement, he was seemingly some random man “many feet behind” the chase who fired in the air for “reasons only known to him”.  But really why don’t we know more about him?  Was there really no discernable reason why he fired a shot which played a such central role in this case?   Can we just blow this man off as some random dude?  Well let’s dig a little deeper into what the Prosecution has intentionally glossed over.   

This man who fired the first shot is this man, Joshua Ziminski.  What is particularly interesting about this man is this:  in the hours leading up to the fatal shootings, Mr. Ziminski along with his wife Kelly Ziminski, seemed to be joined at the hip with Mr. Joseph Rosenbaum, going from place to place literally stirring up .  

https://www.mediafire.com/view/trjwfk4ue699eic/Ziminski_Mugshot.jpg/file 

https://www.mediafire.com/view/pg4j15iy0eprpx7/Gang_of_Three_Together.jpg/file 

In the first sequence of events, we have Mr. Rosenbaum screaming at armed men guarding the local business, “Shoot me N-word, Shoot me, N-word”.  Why on earth would an unarmed Mr. Rosenbaum try so hard to provoke those armed individuals?  Was he hoping that one of those men would point a gun at him?  That seems really weird, what possible motivation would that serve?  Well if we look at some still shots, we notice something really interesting.  There is a woman standing next to Mr. Rosenbaum, and the woman happens to be Mrs. Ziminski.  And there is a man standing directly behind Mr. Rosenbaum and who coincidently is Mr. Ziminski.   

https://www.mediafire.com/view/ofrryvlcfjt1huy/Better_Ziminski_holding_gun_and_smug.jpg/file 

And even something even more peculiar than the -eating grin on Mr. Ziminski’s face…..Mr. Ziminski has a gun in his hand, holding it with his finger on the trigger as if he is prepared to fire the weapon.  This is precisely at the moment Mr. Rosenbaum is trying to provoke the armed individuals.  Was Mr. Rosenbaum and Mr. Ziminski working as a team?  Was Mr. Rosenbaum hoping that one of those armed individuals would start to point a gun at him, so his armed buddy, Mr. Ziminski could, under Wisconsin’s self=defense laws, legally kill the individual in protecting Mr. Rosenbaum from an imminent lethal threat.  I would suggest the evidence strongly indicates that is exactly what they were attempting to do.  Murder under the guise of the self-defense laws.  

Now let’s go to the second major evident, the infamous dumpster fire.  We have seen video of Mr. Rosenbaum pushing that dumpster.  But how did it get started?  Who else is pushing it with Mr. Rosenbaum?  Who started the fire.  By yet another uncanny coincidence…..it was Mr. Ziminski next to Mr. Rosenbaum pushing the dumpster.  And again shockingly, it was Mr. Ziminski and Mrs. Ziminski who have been charged with starting that dumpster on fire.  How it is, once again, we have these three individuals plotting and executing dangerous plans which put many people’s lives at risk.  Again, tell me, who is it that the prosecution is charging with having total disregard for human life?  The man trying to put out the fires running around with a fire extinguishing making the city safer.  Not this gang of three who are provoking fights with the intent to shoot and starting fires and causing other chaos.   

https://www.mediafire.com/view/0b1a3uiorf1ykzj/Ziminski_Charged_Dumpster_fire.jpg/file 

https://www.mediafire.com/view/qk7ucbp5wd7kpik/Joshua_and_Kelly_Mugshots.jpg/file 

Now let’s get into events just prior to the first shooting.  There was reportedly a fire in the car lot that Kyle was headed for.  As Kyle Rittenhouse was hustling on to the lot with the fire extinguisher still in his hand, there were four cars parked in roughly a diamond formation where Mr. Rosenbaum was hidden between.  Mr. and Mrs. Ziminski were standing on the outside of the diamond formation and 

blocked Kyle as he rounded the corner to head into the car lot.  Kyle came to a stop.  (see FBI video)   At this time Mr. Rosenbaum circled around the car and approached Rittenhouse from behind, and started screaming at Kyle Rittenhouse, “Gun, Gun, Gun!  You won’t do sh*t motherf*cker!”  (page 55 of 57 of the police investigation). 

This was a very similar situation as happened earlier in the evening at the gas station, except this time there was effectively an ambush.  Kyle found himself surrounded by this gang of three people.  As before, Mr. Rosenbaum was provoking an armed individual, hoping to get some aggressive action which could be deemed as endangering his life.  Again Mr. Ziminski in close proximity having his gun ready to immediately respond to any aggressive action, which would be protected shooting under the self-defense laws.  The plan was to kill Kyle Rittenhouse.  But instead of pointing his gun, Rittenhouse made a pivot outside the circle and took off running for his life.  Rosenbaum chased after Rittenhouse.  Mr. and Mrs. Ziminski started to follow the chase and then Mr. Ziminski fired a shot in the air.  At that moment, either because of the shot or being effectively corner, Rittenhouse turned and the deadly alteration began. 

https://www.mediafire.com/view/d51kydoee325n2a/FLIR_Surround_Sequence.jpg/file 

https://www.mediafire.com/view/vzwc0jver5ggxis/kyle_surrounded.jpg/file 

Luckily Rittenhouse disappeared behind the cars as he was firing.  With Mr. Rosenbaum lying mortally wounded on the ground, Mr. and Mrs. Ziminski instead of rendering aid to their downed partner in crime, turned around and slowly slithered into the other direction.   But Mrs. Ziminski was not quite done.  As Kyle took off running in a similar direction as the Ziminski’s were headed, Mrs. Ziminski was one of the loudest voices in the crowd instigating an attack on Kyle. 

So in reality, Rittenhouse was not being chased by one person.  He was being chased by three.  One of whom was armed and fired the first shot.  Rittenhouse was a dead man but escaped with his life.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Jon,

Did you get suspended at FBG's again?

Of course.  The pussies. Probably close to the 40thor 50th time.  

Someone should post that there. It is all original material. 

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

Of course.  The pussies. Probably close to the 40thor 50th time.  

Someone should post that there. It is all original material. 

Even if you were a liberal, you are welcome here...

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

What nobody is reporting ...

Kyle Rittenhouse vs. The Gang of Three

The case the Prosecution has attempts to show it was Kyle Rittenhouse who went the Kenosha riots the night of August 25, 2020 looking for trouble.  The Prosecution have no evidence of this, just an assertion since no one else shot anyone that therefore it was unreasonable for Kyle to shoot anyone.   

Interesting assertion, but was it unreasonable?  Kyle was being chased by at lease one man, Joseph Rosenbaum, and a shot was fired from directly behind Kyle which understandably scared Kyle who turned around and was faced with a man charging directly at him and lunging for his weapon resulting in the first fatal encounter.  But who was this man who fired the shot?  According to the Prosecution opening statement, he was seemingly some random man “many feet behind” the chase who fired in the air for “reasons only known to him”.  But really why don’t we know more about him?  Was there really no discernable reason why he fired a shot which played a such central role in this case?   Can we just blow this man off as some random dude?  Well let’s dig a little deeper into what the Prosecution has intentionally glossed over.   

This man who fired the first shot is this man, Joshua Ziminski.  What is particularly interesting about this man is this:  in the hours leading up to the fatal shootings, Mr. Ziminski along with his wife Kelly Ziminski, seemed to be joined at the hip with Mr. Joseph Rosenbaum, going from place to place literally stirring up .  

https://www.mediafire.com/view/trjwfk4ue699eic/Ziminski_Mugshot.jpg/file 

https://www.mediafire.com/view/pg4j15iy0eprpx7/Gang_of_Three_Together.jpg/file 

In the first sequence of events, we have Mr. Rosenbaum screaming at armed men guarding the local business, “Shoot me N-word, Shoot me, N-word”.  Why on earth would an unarmed Mr. Rosenbaum try so hard to provoke those armed individuals?  Was he hoping that one of those men would point a gun at him?  That seems really weird, what possible motivation would that serve?  Well if we look at some still shots, we notice something really interesting.  There is a woman standing next to Mr. Rosenbaum, and the woman happens to be Mrs. Ziminski.  And there is a man standing directly behind Mr. Rosenbaum and who coincidently is Mr. Ziminski.   

https://www.mediafire.com/view/ofrryvlcfjt1huy/Better_Ziminski_holding_gun_and_smug.jpg/file 

And even something even more peculiar than the -eating grin on Mr. Ziminski’s face…..Mr. Ziminski has a gun in his hand, holding it with his finger on the trigger as if he is prepared to fire the weapon.  This is precisely at the moment Mr. Rosenbaum is trying to provoke the armed individuals.  Was Mr. Rosenbaum and Mr. Ziminski working as a team?  Was Mr. Rosenbaum hoping that one of those armed individuals would start to point a gun at him, so his armed buddy, Mr. Ziminski could, under Wisconsin’s self=defense laws, legally kill the individual in protecting Mr. Rosenbaum from an imminent lethal threat.  I would suggest the evidence strongly indicates that is exactly what they were attempting to do.  Murder under the guise of the self-defense laws.  

Now let’s go to the second major evident, the infamous dumpster fire.  We have seen video of Mr. Rosenbaum pushing that dumpster.  But how did it get started?  Who else is pushing it with Mr. Rosenbaum?  Who started the fire.  By yet another uncanny coincidence…..it was Mr. Ziminski next to Mr. Rosenbaum pushing the dumpster.  And again shockingly, it was Mr. Ziminski and Mrs. Ziminski who have been charged with starting that dumpster on fire.  How it is, once again, we have these three individuals plotting and executing dangerous plans which put many people’s lives at risk.  Again, tell me, who is it that the prosecution is charging with having total disregard for human life?  The man trying to put out the fires running around with a fire extinguishing making the city safer.  Not this gang of three who are provoking fights with the intent to shoot and starting fires and causing other chaos.   

https://www.mediafire.com/view/0b1a3uiorf1ykzj/Ziminski_Charged_Dumpster_fire.jpg/file 

https://www.mediafire.com/view/qk7ucbp5wd7kpik/Joshua_and_Kelly_Mugshots.jpg/file 

Now let’s get into events just prior to the first shooting.  There was reportedly a fire in the car lot that Kyle was headed for.  As Kyle Rittenhouse was hustling on to the lot with the fire extinguisher still in his hand, there were four cars parked in roughly a diamond formation where Mr. Rosenbaum was hidden between.  Mr. and Mrs. Ziminski were standing on the outside of the diamond formation and 

blocked Kyle as he rounded the corner to head into the car lot.  Kyle came to a stop.  (see FBI video)   At this time Mr. Rosenbaum circled around the car and approached Rittenhouse from behind, and started screaming at Kyle Rittenhouse, “Gun, Gun, Gun!  You won’t do sh*t motherf*cker!”  (page 55 of 57 of the police investigation). 

This was a very similar situation as happened earlier in the evening at the gas station, except this time there was effectively an ambush.  Kyle found himself surrounded by this gang of three people.  As before, Mr. Rosenbaum was provoking an armed individual, hoping to get some aggressive action which could be deemed as endangering his life.  Again Mr. Ziminski in close proximity having his gun ready to immediately respond to any aggressive action, which would be protected shooting under the self-defense laws.  The plan was to kill Kyle Rittenhouse.  But instead of pointing his gun, Rittenhouse made a pivot outside the circle and took off running for his life.  Rosenbaum chased after Rittenhouse.  Mr. and Mrs. Ziminski started to follow the chase and then Mr. Ziminski fired a shot in the air.  At that moment, either because of the shot or being effectively corner, Rittenhouse turned and the deadly alteration began. 

https://www.mediafire.com/view/d51kydoee325n2a/FLIR_Surround_Sequence.jpg/file 

https://www.mediafire.com/view/vzwc0jver5ggxis/kyle_surrounded.jpg/file 

Luckily Rittenhouse disappeared behind the cars as he was firing.  With Mr. Rosenbaum lying mortally wounded on the ground, Mr. and Mrs. Ziminski instead of rendering aid to their downed partner in crime, turned around and slowly slithered into the other direction.   But Mrs. Ziminski was not quite done.  As Kyle took off running in a similar direction as the Ziminski’s were headed, Mrs. Ziminski was one of the loudest voices in the crowd instigating an attack on Kyle. 

So in reality, Rittenhouse was not being chased by one person.  He was being chased by three.  One of whom was armed and fired the first shot.  Rittenhouse was a dead man but escaped with his life.

Lots of Jews. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lots of Jews. 

Oy Vey you're not supposed to notice, goy. Get the shot, wear a mask, Israel is our greatest ally.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Oy Vey you're not supposed to notice, goy. Get the shot, wear a mask, Israel is our greatest ally.

I like Israel because I don’t like Muslims. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I like Israel because I don’t like Muslims. 

What if I told you they're the same thing. One just controls the US.

21 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

What if I told you they're the same thing. One just controls the US.

When Jews fly planes into buildings killing thousands I might agree. But neither one of them are invited over. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When Jews fly planes into buildings killing thousands I might agree. But neither one of them are invited over. 

How about attack one of our warships? Or control our government or create laws that say you're not allowed to criticize Isreal? Is that not enough?

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

How about attack one of our warships? Or control our government or create laws that say you're not allowed to criticize Isreal? Is that not enough?

I don’t like them. But I dislike savagery more than I do scumbaggery. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t like them. But I dislike savagery more than I do scumbaggery. 

I dislike the idea of biting off the tips of little boys' pen1s. I'd call that savagery. Jews call that tradition.