Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

I dislike the idea of biting off the tips of little boys' pen1s. I'd call that savagery. Jews call that tradition.

I love my circumcised pen is.  And so does your mom.  

j/k 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I love my circumcised . And so does your mom.  

j/k 

I got nothing against circumcism. I actually think it provides plenty of health benefits. But I think it should be done in a hospital. Not at a party where a rabi litterally bits off the foreskin.

Like I said they are the same.

When Kyle was running towards the gas station,, do you know why Kyle stopped? Kelly and Josh Zininski stopped Kyle.  At which point Rosenbam ambushed Kyle from behind shouting, "you won't do it, shoot me mother f-er!"  Kelly was filming and Josh had his gun ready to kill Kyle as soon as he raised his gun.  But instead Kyle ran and instead Josh fired that first shot in the air as Rosenbaum chased down Kyle.

On 11/3/2021 at 8:49 AM, wiffleball said:

Who pulled first? Who killed first? 

Domestic terrorist/lol.

Think he was a paramedic, no? 

12 year old breaks the law to get a long gun that he can't wait to take to a A shiit show and play Rambo. Then calls his friend crying and shaking.

Don't look for shiit, don't get in  shiit.

It seems like it was the pedophile Rosenbaum was the one who looked for trouble and got more than he could handle. 

The prosecution wasted the entire day with not even one decent witness who made any impact. 

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The prosecution wasted the entire day with not even one decent witness who made any impact. 

In his opening statement, he pretty much made half of the case for Rittenhouse and with the other, left the door wide open for self defense.  The prosecution has no case at all.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

In his opening statement, he pretty much made half of the case for Rittenhouse and with the other, left the door wide open for self defense.  The prosecution has no case at all.

Except there is a lot of stupid people who sees a conservative with a gun and thinks they need to be hung. 

10 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Except there is a lot of stupid people who sees a conservative with a gun and thinks they need to be hung. 

whole room full of rusty's, worms', honcho's, mdcack's, herbi's, etc.

All they care about is if Rittenhouse voted for Trump or not. Then they can make their decision without even entering the courthouse.

On 11/4/2021 at 6:54 PM, Cdub100 said:

I got nothing against circumcism. I actually think it provides plenty of health benefits. But I think it should be done in a hospital. Not at a party where a rabi litterally bits off the foreskin.

Like I said they are the same.

I would serve little cocktail Weiner's. 

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I would service little cocks

Yes you would. 

turns out he was lying about being asked to watch the car dealership. The owners came out and said that never happened.  Dude was just looking for trouble. 

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

turns out he was lying about being asked to watch the car dealership. The owners came out and said that never happened.  Dude was just looking for trouble. 

I know right? And those guys that shot at him and hit him in the head with a skate board and tried to beat his ass for being there weren't looking for trouble in the least. 

You have such a keen eye for criminal action. You should be a detective.

34 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

That's not necessarily true.  Try posting the entire context instead of regurgitating media talking points, you douche.

The store owners didn't even testify - it was their sons.  And they certainly came off as shifty and evasive and did not help the prosecution.  Also, there are actual photos of the sons WITH Rittenhouse and the rest of the crew that was defending the dealership.  Not only are there photos, there are actual text messages to the sons talking about it.

The sons are being evasive, IMO, because they are trying to avoid liability.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2021/11/05/kenosha-car-lot-owners-didnt-ask-kyle-rittenhouse-protect-property/6298822001/

Defense attorney Corey Chirafisi suggested Anmol Khindri might be trying to avoid civil liability that might flow from allowing armed men on the family property, where someone was killed. 

Khindri denied any such concern.

He seemed unclear and evasive to several more questions from Chirafisi about the extent of the business losses, whether it was insured or if the family had hired a lawyer to deal with the insurance company.

Khindri also seemed to be confused about who he might have seen where and when on Aug. 25th, but repeatedly maintained he made no efforts to obtain the protection of Rittenhouse's group.

"So, were you just willing to let your property be damaged on the 25th? You just resigned yourself to it?"

Khindri said he didn't know.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

You're making a fool of yourself yet again. Kyle, who was there cleaning up and protecting businesses and proving first aid to anyone, was the one looking for trouble. Not the people you champion who were vandalizing cars and burning everything down. No criticism of them from you as they were clean and pure angels.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

That's not necessarily true.  Try posting the entire context instead of regurgitating media talking points, you douche.

The store owners didn't even testify - it was their sons.  And they certainly came off as shifty and evasive and did not help the prosecution.  Also, there are actual photos of the sons WITH Rittenhouse and the rest of the crew that was defending the dealership.  Not only are there photos, there are actual text messages to the sons talking about it.

The sons are being evasive, IMO, because they are trying to avoid liability.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2021/11/05/kenosha-car-lot-owners-didnt-ask-kyle-rittenhouse-protect-property/6298822001/

Ouch. That one hit hard. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Man, you are getting your ass kicked again. Ouch.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Man, you are getting your ass kicked again. Ouch.

Think so? 

You know that Sharks NEVER know when the waters being chummed. 

Because they're dumb. #jabberjaw.

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

You're making a fool of yourself yet again. Kyle, who was there cleaning up and protecting businesses and proving first aid to anyone, was the one looking for trouble. Not the people you champion who were vandalizing cars and burning everything down. No criticism of them from you as they were clean and pure angels.

Hi! I'm here to clean up. No, I didn't bring a broom, but I did bring an automatic weapon! Lol

And soon, I'll be running away from this dealership as opposed to standing my post. But don't take it personal.

You guys are fun. :)

Just now, wiffleball said:

Think so? 

You know that Sharks NEVER know when the waters being chummed. 

Because they're dumb. #jabberjaw.

And you do you even realize every point you get smacked down on is meaningless dribble.  It does not matter one iota if Rittenhouse had permission.  He is legally entitled to defend himself regardless.  

Why do you like pedophiles so much?  You realized Rosenbaum had 11 counts of sexually molesting young boys, including anally raping 5 boys between the ages of 9 and 11.  He is like the biggest hero of the left. 

I'm sorry the part about Kyle providing first aid?? Did that ever happen? Even in Narnia? Because one of the guys he actually shot was a professional paramedic there to provide first aid. Even his nonsense opening statement didn't mention that.

Pudgy 12 year old gets a automatic weapon illegally. Crosses state lines to pick a fight that nobody asked him to fight. Then calls his friend crying, when shii goes down.

Yeah, THAT generation exists on both sides.

15 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Hi! I'm here to clean up. No, I didn't bring a broom, but I did bring an automatic weapon! Lol

And soon, I'll be running away from this dealership as opposed to standing my post. But don't take it personal.

You guys are fun. :)

Kyle had an automatic weapon? Link?

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

And you do you even realize every point you get smacked down on is meaningless dribble.  It does not matter one iota if Rittenhouse had permission.  He is legally entitled to defend himself regardless.  

Lol. It's not like he was sitting in his living room playing trump box and a group of angry armed Negroes burst in. Dude acquired an automatic weapon illegally. Crossed state lines into a place he wasn't invited to. To pick a fight that made him burst into tears. Jesus, dude literally went out of his way. It's not self-defense if you go to another state armed and pick a fight for Christ's sake.

I could go trolling for Negroes in Chicago with a flamethrower.  It doesn't make me a hero.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Lol. It's not like he was sitting in his living room playing trump box and a group of angry armed Negroes burst in. Dude acquired an automatic weapon illegally. Crossed state lines into a place he wasn't invited to. To pick a fight that made him burst into tears. Jesus, dude literally went out of his way. It's not self-defense if you go to another state armed and pick a fight for Christ's sake.

I could go trolling for Negroes in Chicago with a flamethrower.  It doesn't make me a hero.

- crossed state lines.  Moronic argument with no legal significance.

- it was not automatic and the judge has not even made a ruling on whether he did break the law.  The charge may get thrown out.   But regardless, it is a misdemeanor.  

- he never picked a fight.  They targeted and ambushed him. 

- it is self-defense if some one attacks you and you have reasonable fear.

Damn, you are one stupid m-fer.

29 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Link?

25 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I'm sorry the part about Kyle providing first aid?? Did that ever happen? 

Yes...there was testimony in the case he did on several occasions.  But still a stupid argument which has no bearing on the case. 

Wisconsin self-defense law:  you may defend yourself against a lethal attack, unless you are from Illinois, then you must die. 

I am pretty sure I read that somewhere. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Yes...there was testimony in the case he did on several occasions.  But still a stupid argument which has no bearing on the case. 

Yeah, anybody who has paid any attention to this case knows this. 

Wiff is clearly confuzzled on the facts here. 

7 minutes ago, jonmx said:

- it was not automatic and the judge has not even made a ruling on whether he did break the law.  The charge may get thrown out.   But regardless, it is a misdemeanor.  

You know, I'd have a reasonable fear if I flew to Ethiopia. With a gun around my neck. That's picking a fight. Grow up. If you're a vigilante who literally goes out of his way to pick a fight? How do you say, gosh I was scared! Well then stay the home motherfulker. And none of this happens. That is the absolute and irrefutable bottom line. There is no debate there. 

L anybody with any common sense is going to say. Why did you fly to ethiopia you dumb motherfulker?

And I'm sorry, what was your last alias?

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Please, provide links. The whole thing is filmed. So it should be pretty easy to show Kyle providing first aid. Right next to the footage of the owners begging him to come across state lines and protect them.

14 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Shows he he went out of his way to pick a fight. I wouldn't drive that far for a good sandwich. You drive a hundred miles to pick a fight. Yo defend a place that nobody asked you to protect. And bring a gun what you shouldn't fuclking own. And when faced with the consequence of shooting unarmed people? Scream that you were askeered. 

Well maybe don't take deliberate steps to wander into a riot that nobody asked you to do. With an illegal weapon. And I'm sorry, did any of the shootings occur anywhere near the place he swore that he was asked to protect? Even though it's been refuted repeatedly under oath. 

Dude. It's just stinks. If some jackass pudgy white emo liberal wandered into a trump rally and did the same thing? I'll be going just as hard after him.

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

He needs to stick to bagging groceries.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Notice how you didn't bold the illegally part? Lol

I don't know Wisconsin gun laws. I DO know that he didn't have an automatic weapon. You're either ignorant or deliberately spreading misinformation. 

Let me try to save you any further embarrassment. 

Kyle worked as a lifeguard at the public pool in that town. He volunteered to go clean up graffiti and other vandalism that the people you seem to want to defend were perpetrating against people who had nothing to do with their faux outrage. 

He was asked by a group of friends to help protect local businesses that the group was asked to protect. He was loaned the rifle by one of his friends. That isn't a crime to my knowledge. He became separated from the group when he attempted to extinguish a dumpster fire that had been set by one of the dooshbags he eventually dispatched. Kudos to Kyle. 

As a result of his attempts to undo the damage the dooshbags were intent on doing, they attacked him. They chased him down and one of them fired a shot near him. 

He reacted to the threat. Dumbasses died. 

Not Guilty. 

Take a lap. 

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I don't know Wisconsin gun laws. I DO know that he didn't have an automatic weapon. You're either ignorant or deliberately spreading misinformation. 

Let me try to save you any further embarrassment. 

Kyle worked as a lifeguard at the public pool in that town. He volunteered to go clean up graffiti and other vandalism that the people you seem to want to defend were perpetrating against people who had nothing to do with their faux outrage. 

He was asked by a group of friends to help protect local businesses that the group was asked to protect. He was loaned the rifle by one of his friends. That isn't a crime to my knowledge. He became separated from the group when he attempted to extinguish a dumpster fire that had been set by one of the dooshbags he eventually dispatched. Kudos to Kyle. 

As a result of his attempts to undo the damage the dooshbags were intent on doing, they attacked him. They chased him down and one of them fired a shot near him. 

He reacted to the threat. Dumbasses died. 

Not Guilty. 

Take a lap. 

Wow. Do you have any idea how many different things you got wrong on that? Wow. Spectacular really wrong.  :)

the only dumpster fire I'm hearing here is your horrible horrible attempt at revisionist history. LOL

13 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wow. Do you have any idea how many different things you got wrong on that? Wow. Spectacular really wrong.  :)

List them

Hi! I'm Kyle! A pudgy, acne ridden white 14 year old who took a short bus across state lines to clean up graffiti! I brought my illegally purchased rifle to shoot it away. That's how it works, right?    :)

You guys are hysterical. 

22 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Shows he he went out of his way to pick a fight. I wouldn't drive that far for a good sandwich. You drive a hundred miles to pick a fight. Yo defend a place that nobody asked you to protect. And bring a gun what you shouldn't fuclking own. And when faced with the consequence of shooting unarmed people? Scream that you were askeered. 

Well maybe don't take deliberate steps to wander into a riot that nobody asked you to do. With an illegal weapon. And I'm sorry, did any of the shootings occur anywhere near the place he swore that he was asked to protect? Even though it's been refuted repeatedly under oath. 

Dude. It's just stinks. If some jackass pudgy white emo liberal wandered into a trump rally and did the same thing? I'll be going just as hard after him.

dude are you an idiot?  seriously you have to be trolling just for fun

he drove 12 miles to a town he worked in

he didnt bring a gun his friend who lived there gave him one

dunno why I am even bothering though

MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#!@41859035

12 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

List them

Well, let's start with this, shall we,?

Dominick Black, a 20-year-old friend who was dating Rittenhouse's sister, testified Tuesday as the first witness in the trial and said he had previously purchased an AR-15 firearm for Rittenhouse.

Rittenhouse was too young to purchase and possess a gun, but he agreed to pay for the firearm.

- you do understand what the word 'loan' means, right?  And this is his friend. 

See why I think you're stupid?  :)