Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

33 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I largely show respect to the Silverbacks and mostly restrict my abuses to the unfunny noobs who take themselves too seriously. 

If I weren't interesting in some way, you'd just be apathetic toward me, which you most certainly aren't.

The board is interesting to me for the first time in years, but mostly because it's a target-rich environment to get a rise out of those who never knew the fellowship we shared back in the day, when we could come here, bust balls and still be friends at the end of the day. 

Think about that and get back to me. I have no beef with you, sir.

Perfect example of "legend in his own mind" 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Perfect example of "legend in his own mind" 

Well, being a "has been" big shot on a low rent message board does tend to inflate ones ego.

51 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

He crossed state lines!

He shouldn't have been there?  (as if any of them should have been)

He could have just shot them in the knee like in the movies!

🤦‍♂️

He plays video games!!! 

21 minutes ago, DonS said:

He plays video games!!! 

FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

He crossed state lines!

He shouldn't have been there?  (as if any of them should have been)

I haven't followed the case too closely, so maybe yall already knew this... but I learned tonight that Kenosha is just 20 miles from Kyle's home, which just happens to be across the state line. Also learned that his best friend lived in Kenosha, Kyle worked there, and he had other friends who lived/worked there. 

Apparently, Kyle's being there wasn't so random or "let's go to a riot and push the envelope" kind of thing.  Not that it changes self-defense or not, but it clarifies his being there.

4 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I haven't followed the case too closely, so maybe yall already knew this... but I learned tonight that Kenosha is just 20 miles from Kyle's home, which just happens to be across the state line. Also learned that his best friend lived in Kenosha, Kyle worked there, and he had other friends who lived/worked there. 

Apparently, Kyle's being there wasn't so random or "let's go to a riot and push the envelope" kind of thing.  Not that it changes self-defense or not, but it clarifies his being there.

Yeah, and his Dad lives in Kenosha as well.  His sister's boyfriend, who Kyle thought of as a brother and at who's house his AR-15 was stored, also lives in Kenosha.  In other words, he lived about as much in Kenosha as he did at his actual home.

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Someone was whining earlier because a person died at the insurrection after being shot by an officer- the way the stuff is supposed to work.

I've offered plenty of scenarios that go into factors of decisions here. That was met with "If there is a left person on the jury who is loud that side wins." That's just silly. 

Have you ever served on a jury?

For 7 years I lived in KC, MO. About 2 blocks from Kansas. My work's home office was in Kansas, and I basically spent 60% of my waking life in Kansas at the time while living in Missouri!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!

I was crossing state lines daily!!!!!!!   :shocking:

5 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I largely show respect to the Silverbacks and mostly restrict my abuses to the unfunny noobs who take themselves too seriously. 

If I weren't interesting in some way, you'd just be apathetic toward me, which you most certainly aren't.

The board is interesting to me for the first time in years, but mostly because it's a target-rich environment to get a rise out of those who never knew the fellowship we shared back in the day, when we could come here, bust balls and still be friends at the end of the day. 

Think about that and get back to me. I have no beef with you, sir.

The world has changed.  Now we have unfunny noobs dumping stupid liberal politics down everyones throats in the media, in every sports broadcast, sports talk radio, movies, tv, film, holidays vacations and schools at a level not ever seen to the point where they are calling America racist to the core.  We cannot escape it now. There is no subject to discuss in the GC that doesnt have politicized racism division and hate attached to it thanks to the left.  

and YOU are the main source of division and hate in here. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Where did you get the idea otherwise? Random guess you ran with in your head or liberal media?

Reads like a Peenie post

I am wondering if they purposely held the verdict announcement until this morning since it is likely the zoo animals won't roll out of bed until noon or after... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Strike said:

Yeah, and his Dad lives in Kenosha as well.  His sister's boyfriend, who Kyle thought of as a brother and at who's house his AR-15 was stored, also lives in Kenosha.  In other words, he lived about as much in Kenosha as he did at his actual home.

I wonder how many people at that riot could be charged for not being from the area and breaking the law?  🤔

• Like 1

So you had multiple people running around trying to prevent damage, and the rioters decided to go after this kid out of all of those good people.   Likely because he was armed.

They likely saw the weapon as a challenge to their authority.  Bad enough that he was preventing or inhibiting their criminal activity, but he could also clearly defend himself and therefore had to be destroyed.

While I am delighted, and I mean absolutely and thoroughly pleased, that these people died....the overall statement here is chilling.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Offered scenarios?  How can there be different scenarios?  The case is about facts and if the state can meet the burden of proof for a given charge.  And it is as simple as self defense.  If the jury finds that the facts show that the self defense doctrine applies, he walks.  End of story.  

See- this is dopey reasoning. 

10 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

And I used to live 25 miles from Kenosha and 12 miles to Antioch.  If Kyle and i both left our house at the same time and I was driving 55 miles an hour and Kyle was driving 60 MPH but had to stop to pick up a gun, who gets to the riot first?   :D  

11 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

My dad who I would label an old school Blue Dog Democrat.  Voted for Bill Clinton......

I was over his house the other day and somehow all that's going on in the world came up and his exact words:   "These democrats are crazy, what has happened, they are downright insane".  As he just looked at me and shook his head in disbelief.  

I laughed shook my head up and down, "I know pops, I know".  

Aww, I'm sorry, when did the dementia set in?  :(

JK

27 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

So black people can't handle a white guy shooting other white people now? :dunno:

Black people should feel insulted by this clown.

Worse.  The left continues to champion the worst of us.  One of these retards was a child molester, not terribly surprising that they would defend that though.

This person appears to be suggesting black fragility as well. How weak the poor black community must be that they need to hide away when a white man shoots a white man who molests children and was out in the street burning peoples stuff.

The depth of depravity that the left happily supports is just disgusting.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

They all used questionable judgment. Looters should not have went there to loot and Rittenhouse should not have went there the way he did. He had no business there. But I even said- I don't think he intended to kill anyone which is why I said intentional homicide is not something to find him guilty on. 

In some  ways they were. I'm not saying one is good and one is bad. I'm saying- it's all bad and dumb. 

Gee- in one scenario it was a capitol police officer. The other was a 17 year old vigilante.

And you don't see false equivalence there? 

Again- I don't think intentional homicide is the case here- but the other ones, yeah that is a possibility. 

It is very telling that people compare looters, arsonists, and rioters (which also includes child rapists) with those who want to protect people and businesses from those evil acts.  I have no idea what you mean by none of their business, but it is sure as heck my business if those pedophile-loving freaks come to my town to burn it down.  

42 minutes ago, RLLD said:

So you had multiple people running around trying to prevent damage, and the rioters decided to go after this kid out of all of those good people.   Likely because he was armed.

They likely saw the weapon as a challenge to their authority.  Bad enough that he was preventing or inhibiting their criminal activity, but he could also clearly defend himself and therefore had to be destroyed.

While I am delighted, and I mean absolutely and thoroughly pleased, that these people died....the overall statement here is chilling.

He wasn’t the only one armed. They went after him because  he was the closest. Attacked for trying to put out a fire.  

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

It is very telling that people compare looters, arsonists, and rioters (which also includes child rapists) with those who want to protect people and businesses from those evil acts.  I have no idea what you mean by none of their business, but it is sure as my business if those pedophile-loving freaks come to my town to burn it down.  

Vigilante justice is not how society works. 

It isn't your business to go protect other things and you would not have known the person was a pedophile in the moment. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

It isn't your business to go protect other things and you would not have known the person was a pedophile in the moment. 

Rittenhouse had all the business in the world to be there. In our country we have freedom of movement in public. We can even, gasp, go across state lines as we wish. He had the right to be there, and the right to defend himself if he is attacked. What country are you from? Is the constitution the law of the land or a suggestion to you? 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

It's this mentality that allows women to be raped on a train while people stand around and do nothing.  A society of focking pusssies.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So if I see someone set a school on fire would it be ok with you if I tried to stop them or put it out? Or is it none of my business? Vigilante. Please. He ran away from his attackers.  That’s some real Charles Bronson shite. 

54 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I agree with this. 
They went after him because hey...... "challenge" and that gun meant he was from the right, so ... "challenge the right".  That's what the left does. 

I'm 100% glad that those two focking liberals got their lives ended that day.  Thinking you're going to just be a sh!thead punk because you're following the liberal agenda....lol..how'd that work out for them?   I bet they don't pull their liberal sh!thead shenanigans again.  Any bets?

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

How is putting out a dumpster fire vigilante justice?  Because he had a gun while doing it?

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Ahh....a liberal defending liberals vandalizing stuff.

"Let then vandalize if they want, it's not yours to protect" --- what a focking liberal pile of sh!t. LOL!

Then...then.... defending the death of a pedophile. That focking pedophile already lived longer than he should.  He got bonus time. He owes society for living as long as he did.  Anything he owned, should go back to the taxpayers.  He deserved to die for 2 reasons. 

1.) attacking someone with a gun.  Brilliant. LOL

2.) being a pedophile.

Only a pedophile would defend a pedophile,.

Congrats, ya focking sicko pedophile.

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Ahh....a liberal defending liberals vandalizing stuff.

"Let then vandalize if they want, it's not yours to protect" --- what a focking liberal pile of sh!t. LOL!

Then...then.... defending the death of a pedophile. That focking pedophile already lived longer than he should.  He got bonus time.  He deserved to die for 2 reasons. 

1.) attacking someone with a gun.  Brilliant. LOL

2.) being a pedophile.

Only a pedophile would defend a pedophile,.

Congrats, ya focking sicko pedophile.

He isn’t a pedophile. But it doesn’t seem he’s an anti pedophile. 

20 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Worse.  The left continues to champion the worst of us.  One of these retards was a child molester, not terribly surprising that they would defend that though.

This person appears to be suggesting black fragility as well. How weak the poor black community must be that they need to hide away when a white man shoots a white man who molests children and was out in the street burning peoples stuff.

The depth of depravity that the left happily supports is just disgusting.

I love how the left is making hay over how all the lawyers, judge, defendant and jury are all white.  MSNBC is spunning it as "white people are the judge, and executioner".  Modern leftist are nothing but a big pile of dog crap.  

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Uhhh....really? 

Seemed to work pretty focking effectively vs your liberal cronies that day in Kenosha. 

Too bad he didn't blow that focking p.o.s' brains out rather than his bicep. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He isn’t a pedophile. But it doesn’t seem he’s an anti pedophile. 

Oh...sorry.. my bad...

He's not as a harsh pedo hater than me then.  No way would I defend a pedo in any situation. 

In my book that is as bad as it gets. 

21 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

In your book you see someone dying you just let them die because you are not a doctor.  Modern liberalism is a sickness which is trying to suck out the last bit of compassion, decency and humanity from our society. 

23 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It is the government and police forces job.  It is too bad they don't do their jobs anymore or in some jurisdictions aren't allowed to.  

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So if I see someone set a school on fire would it be ok with you if I tried to stop them or put it out? Or is it none of my business? Vigilante. Please. He ran away from his attackers.  That’s some real Charles Bronson shite. 

It is just a small fire qnd he only had a small gun.  

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Oh...sorry.. my bad...

He's not as a harsh pedo hater than me then.  No way would I defend a pedo in any situation. 

In my book that is as bad as it gets. 

Exactly. I hear a monster like this Rosenbaum has properly been exterminated and I just thank our collective good fortune that he won’t be raping anymore little boys and destroying their lives. I wonder what value Sean puts on his life? Does he think this guy was finished raping kids because he was successfully rehabilitated and let out of prison? Does he think he only raped the five kids he was convicted for raping? Guarantee it was more than five. Yeah, concern yourself with this piece of human garbage. A real man wouldn’t. 

20 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

It's this mentality that allows women to be raped on a train while people stand around and do nothing.  A society of focking pusssies.

Exactly.   Sean Moon would be one to just stand there and watch it happen.  Wait for the police who never arrive.

It is people like him who I don't want to be neighbors with.