Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He was told not to approach Martin. He didn’t listen. If he does what he’s told by authorities no one gets hurt, including him. Unlike with Rittenhouse, the authorities were doing their job. 

Was the directive given by the cops legally binding?  If the cops told him to jump off a bridge, would he be required to do so?

So Peenie comes in to derail yet another thread and make it about race.  She's literally asking us to prove we're not racist for supporting a white kid who defended himself by shooting a few other  WHITE people.  And yet she hasn't made an appearance in the Chicago thread in a year, if she ever made an appearance there.  She's just here to stir the racist pot as so many black people do, regardless of the circumstances of the incident.  Peenie could start a 2nd career as the next Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson.  Although, interestingly, neither of them have gotten involved in the Kyle Rittenhouse incident......yet.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Trayvon did initiate contact according to the evidence.  If Trayvon decided to turn on him because Zimmerman was guilty of the crime of "following" and then Trayvon gets shot, oh well.  Zimmerman have every right to be there, to follow Trayvon, broke no laws in doing so. All of the physical evidence was confirmed to support that Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman.

Trayvon wanted to be a badass and confront the "creepy white cracker", instead of taking his dumb arse home, and look what happened.

No, will not weap for fake tough guy getting shot for attacking someone else. Not when Trayvon did it to Zimmerman, and not when these morons did it to Rittenhouse.

So did Trayvon.  

Maybe Trayvon confronted the creepy white cracker' cause he was standing his ground against a guy who he felt wanted to do him harm.  Wait that sounds familiar...

44 minutes ago, peenie said:

you all have never been supportive of any black person no matter what the situation. 

Unlike these racist pr*cks, I was against the Dolphins trading Kenyan Drake for a crappy 6th round pick.

• Haha 1

For those of you who don't look at Poso's twitter.  Commentary if you are bored.  These guys all think he should be acquitted pretty easily by now

Not sure what is going on with this trial, but there is a poplar youtube channel called LegalEagle run by this crazy liberal lawyer.  Despite the fact that is a MASSIVE trial, he has not posted one damn video about it since it started.  If he thought there was ANY chance rittenhouse would be found guilty, i feel sure hed be all OVER this trial poking fun at rittenhouse and stomping on republicans.  His silence tells me he thinks rittenhouse is not guilty. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So did Trayvon.  

Maybe Trayvon confronted the creepy white cracker' cause he was standing his ground against a guy who he felt wanted to do him harm.  Wait that sounds familiar...

Correct!

Both had the right to be there, the situation changes when Martin attacked.

The prosecution is toast if anything is legit here.  The jurors and judge fear media and other repercussions.  They had video editing software on their computer but said they didnt know how to change the definition!!!  Its right there!

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I do not get the sense that these prosecutors actively messed up with this video file exchange.  I think they likely just made a simple mistake in transfer. I think this is a non issue frankly.

It's NEVER a non-issue.  In fact, like this happens so often in a lot more mundane cases than this it makes me wonder how any attorney is allowed to practice.  That type of stuff should have been couriered over, not sent through a free email service.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Correct!

Except Zimmerman is the one that confronted Martin, after being told not to by a legal authority The scum in Kenosha chased down Rittenhouse.  

30 minutes ago, Strike said:

Was the directive given by the cops legally binding?  If the cops told him to jump off a bridge, would he be required to do so?

Wow.  

Just now, Mephisto said:

It's NEVER a non-issue.  In fact, like this happens so often in a lot more mundane cases than this it makes me wonder how any attorney is allowed to practice.  That type of stuff should have been couriered over, not sent through a free email service.

hillary disagrees.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Kyle holding a gun is a patriot. Trayvon holding Skittles is a thug. 
And this is the great divide, this is why there is distrust between us because no matter what the scenario the black person is ALWAYS perceived as bad and guilty and the white person is seen as good and innocent.

But, I don’t want to muddy the water, they are separate cases. I hope Kyle gets a fair trial. 

In October 2011, after a video surveillance camera caught Martin writing graffiti on a door, MDSPD Office Darryl Dunn searched (Trayvon) Martin's backpack, looking for the marker he had used. Officer Dunn found 12 pieces of women's jewelry and a man's watch, along with a flathead screwdriver the officer described as a burglary tool.  The jewelry and watch, which Martin claimed he had gotten from a friend he refused to name, matched a description of items stolen during the October 2011 burglary of a house on 204th Terrace, about a half-mile from the school

• Thanks 2

We know Trayvon confronted Zimmerman first! Zimm says so, and the other guy never once denied it. :bandana: 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow.  

Not gonna answer?  Just because a cop tells you to do something doesn't mean you're legally bound to do it.  Cops tell citizens trying to document crime scenes and traffic stops to stop recording them all the time and they're slapped down for doing so by the courts constantly.  Cops do what's in their best interests, sometimes for good reasons and sometimes not, but unless they give you a legally binding instruction you're not obligated to do what they say.  So I ask again, was their directive to Zimmerman a legally binding instruction?

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

For those of you who don't look at Poso's twitter.  Commentary if you are bored.  These guys all think he should be acquitted pretty easily by now

The fact that they've been deliberating for so long leads me to believe that they are trying to find something to convict him on. Probably more to prevent riots than to actually serve justice. 

Hope I'm wrong. 

I have not followed this.  29 pages in I have yet to respond.

He should have not been walking around at night during a riot with a whatever type of gun that was strapped to his body.  His mistake. 

He is the poster child that the left would like to paint the right with.  It's a bad look and he does not represent imo the "right".

I would wager that a logical mind would agree that the BLM riots and Antifa do not represent the "left".

If we are to survive as a nation we need to find a way to move past the fringe and come to some semblance of a middle ground as gentle men and women.

I am curious if that is possible.

Just now, fandandy said:

I have not followed this.  29 pages in I have yet to respond.

He should have not been walking around at night during a riot with a whatever type of gun that was strapped to his body.  His mistake. 

He is the poster child that the left would like to paint the right with.  It's a bad look and he does not represent imo the "right".

I would wager that a logical mind would agree that the BLM riots and Antifa do not represent the "left".

If we are to survive as a nation we need to find a way to move past the fringe and come to some semblance of a middle ground as gentle men and women.

I am curious if that is possible.

One of the ten worst things about this place is the people who choose to post in threads where they are completely ignorant of the subject being discussed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I’m not arguing the facts of the case but have noticed how based on the little information I have, it seems you all are so strongly supportive of Kyle and you all have never been supportive of any black person no matter what the situation. 

Oh FFS. 

FOCK OFF. Jeesus. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

One of the ten worst things about this place is the people who choose to post in threads where they are completely ignorant of the subject being discussed. 

Duly noted and continue to do what you do which is what exactly?  Like Pavlov's dog, to wait until the internet or television tell you what to focus on or be up in arms about?

You are a dolt.

That's fine but maybe make an intellectual attempt to stop being so simple.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Take it to the WORST THINGS THREAD!!!! 😡

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Duly noted and continue to do what you do which is what exactly?  Like Pavlov's dog, to wait until the internet or television tell you what to focus on or be up in arms about?

You are a dolt.

That's fine but maybe make an intellectual attempt to stop being so simple.

WTF are you even talking about?  🤣

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The fact that they've been deliberating for so long leads me to believe that they are trying to find something to convict him on. Probably more to prevent riots than to actually serve justice. 

Hope I'm wrong. 

I predict a hung jury.  There's some Sean Mooney type in there that wouldn't acquit if there was video of rosenbaum yelling, "I know you're here just to keep the peace, but I plan to take your gun and shoot you with it!" and there is some utilit99 type that will refuse to find him guilty even if there was video of "Kyle getting in his pickup that day saying he can't wait to bait some suckers into attacking him so he can take them out."

13 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Hope I'm wrong. 

I predict a hung jury.  There's some Sean Mooney type in there that wouldn't acquit if there was video of rosenbaum yelling, "I know you're here just to keep the peace, but I plan to take your gun and shoot you with it!" and there is some utilit99 type that will refuse to find him guilty even if there was video of Kyle getting in his pickup that day saying he can't wait to bait some suckers into attacking him so he can take them out.

33 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not gonna answer?  Just because a cop tells you to do something doesn't mean you're legally bound to do it.  Cops tell citizens trying to document crime scenes and traffic stops to stop recording them all the time and they're slapped down for doing so by the courts constantly.  Cops do what's in their best interests, sometimes for good reasons and sometimes not, but unless they give you a legally binding instruction you're not obligated to do what they say.  So I ask again, was their directive to Zimmerman a legally binding instruction?

No, I won’t answer if I think a cop telling someone to jump off a bridge is legally binding. I don’t know if it is in Florida. Not complying with a lawful order from a designated authority in NY during a situation can result in a charge of obstructing governmental administration.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, I won’t answer if I think a cop telling someone to jump off a bridge is legally binding. I don’t know if it is in Florida. Not complying with a lawful order from a designated authority in NY during a situation can result in a charge of obstructing governmental administration.  

This is what I'm asking you.  Was the order to Zimmerman lawful?  Cops ask people to do unlawful things all the time.  You don't have to do them unless you're legally obligated to do so.  And I don't believe Zimmerman was legally obligated not to follow Martin.  I would agree that it wasn't a good idea but he thought he was a cop in his role as neighborhood watch guy.  That's his prerogative. 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I’m not arguing the facts of the case but have noticed how based on the little information I have, it seems you all are so strongly supportive of Kyle and you all have never been supportive of any black person no matter what the situation. 

Racism is fictional.  Blacks just think, for some inexplicable reason, that everyone should like them and that only bad people don’t.  Wake the fck up negro.  The only problems you face as a demographic in-whole are self-inflicted.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

I do not get the sense that these prosecutors actively messed up with this video file exchange.  I think they likely just made a simple mistake in transfer. I think this is a non issue frankly.

I think it was 100% on purpose.  At the time of the incident, there was tons of social outcry by the media and liberal leaders, so there was a push to arrest and charge Rittenhouse.  After looking at all the evidence, the DA knew he had no case.  He knew if he goes to trial, he loses.  But, with all the publicity, he had to push forward.  I think he did this on purpose hoping for 1 of 2 reasons...

1) No one notices and it increases his chance of a guilty verdict and Kyle goes to jail.  Sure, in a year or so, this comes out and he gets an appeal.  Quietly, this gets taken care of behind the scenes and one day, Rittenhouse is let go.  No media coverage, no outcry, nothing.

2) He gets caught and judge declares a mistrial.  DA goes to the press and tells them that it was an honest mistake, but they will push for a new trial, and get a conviction at a later date and time.  As time goes, people forget about this because even the media now knows this is a loser, so they don't press.  Quietly, this fades away into nothingness.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

This is what I'm asking you.  Was the order to Zimmerman lawful?  Cops ask people to do unlawful things all the time.  You don't have to do them unless you're legally obligated to do so.  And I don't believe Zimmerman was legally obligated not to follow Martin.  I would agree that it wasn't a good idea but he thought he was a cop in his role as neighborhood watch guy.  That's his prerogative. 

You think being told not to involve yourself in a police matter could be construed as illegal, absent some sort of impending emergency? There was no emergency. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think being told not to involve yourself in a police matter could be construed as illegal, absent some sort of impending emergency? There was no emergency. 

There was no police matter.  The cops weren't on their way to investigate.  They basically told Zimmerman to mind his own beeswax.  Any my recollection is that at the time of the incident he wasn't following Martin but Martin had found Zimmerman to confront him.  But it's been a few years and I'm too lazy to go look up all the specifics at this point.  But if Zimmerman violated some law by following Martin why wasn't he charged with that?  I mean, we know the cops/DA wanted to nail him.  They should have been able to get him with obstructing justice or something if he violated a lawful order.......

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Not sure what is going on with this trial, but there is a poplar youtube channel called LegalEagle run by this crazy liberal lawyer.  Despite the fact that is a MASSIVE trial, he has not posted one damn video about it since it started.  If he thought there was ANY chance rittenhouse would be found guilty, i feel sure hed be all OVER this trial poking fun at rittenhouse and stomping on republicans.  His silence tells me he thinks rittenhouse is not guilty. 

It doesn’t matter what he thinks. All that matters is how the violent mob outside the courthouse makes the jurors think. 

40 minutes ago, nobody said:

I predict a hung jury.  There's some Sean Mooney type in there that wouldn't acquit if there was video of rosenbaum yelling, "I know you're here just to keep the peace, but I plan to take your gun and shoot you with it!" and there is some utilit99 type that will refuse to find him guilty even if there was video of "Kyle getting in his pickup that day saying he can't wait to bait some suckers into attacking him so he can take them out."

That would suck. Then they'd have to do the whole dog and pony show over again. 

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Had Trayvon been out in the streets that night, putting out fires, been attacked and shot them I would be 100% behind him and would even send money to help pay for his defense,

If Kyle Rittenhouse had been walking home and then attacked someone, anyone, and that someone shot him I would support the shooter in that case and Rittenhouse can burn in hell.

Maybe not quite “attacked,” but what is your opinion on the Ashli Babbitt killing?

Just now, 5-Points said:

That would suck. Then they'd have to do the whole dog and pony show over again. 

No they won't.  The DA is hoping for anything other than a "not guilty" verdict.  They'll take a mistrial, hung jury, whatever... they just don't want a "not guilty".  They don't want the "L", but they'll gladly take a non-win.  This case goes away 100% forever if any verdict other "guilty" comes out.  If it's a hung jury, mistrial, etc, the DA will gladly take that and tell the country, they'll go back to the drawing board and try him again.  Behind the scenes, they'll tell Rittenshouse that they'll never pick the file up and in 2 years, when everything dies down, and they'll quietly say they're dropping the charges.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Correct!

We've done this dance before and nothing you have presented, or any evidence I have ever seen conclusively shows who was the aggressor that night. 

35 minutes ago, Strike said:

There was no police matter.  The cops weren't on their way to investigate.  They basically told Zimmerman to mind his own beeswax.  Any my recollection is that at the time of the incident he wasn't following Martin but Martin had found Zimmerman to confront him.  But it's been a few years and I'm too lazy to go look up all the specifics at this point.  But if Zimmerman violated some law by following Martin why wasn't he charged with that?  I mean, we know the cops/DA wanted to nail him.  They should have been able to get him with obstructing justice or something if he violated a lawful order.......

I seem to recall him being told not to leave his car, the police were on the way. 

What do you think you faggots will argue about next?

I guess you have to wait, huh, until the internet tells you what to be appalled about?

How does it feel to be so stoopid?