Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

I've said this before and I'll say it again.  This whole incident is a result of the police not doing their job, whether that was their choice or they were castrated by the city.  But is anyone talking about that and what should be allowed re: rioting/protesting?  Nope.  There was a time when we learned from history but if we've seen anything over the last couple of years with Seattle, Minnesota, Kenosha, it's that this will happen again.  Rinse and repeat. 

• Like 4

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

With all due respect- you have no fu@%ing business telling people they don't know the meaning of things. You are as dumb as the desk I'm sitting at

Anger is another stage in the grieving process.  Please feel free to direct your anger at me.  I can handle it.

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

I love when people try to play gotcha against stuff you said would happen. 

With all due respect- you have no fu@%ing business telling people they don't know the meaning of things. You are as dumb as the desk I'm sitting at

Maybe I’m just that blind squirrel that found a nut. That nut being your lack of understanding of reckless endangerment. 

Just now, Gladiators said:

Anger is another stage in the grieving process.  Please feel free to direct your anger at me.  I can handle it.

Hardcore is just an idiot. I'm not anger over Rittenhouse. Don't really care either way

Two things you didn't comprehend...

1. This was entirely as simple as self defense

2. When the self defense was substantiated, all other chance of convictions were null and void.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe I’m just that blind squirrel that found a nut. That nut being your lack of understanding of reckless endangerment. 

Again- you have shown a basic lack of any sense of intelligence throughout your interactions with me here. If you would like to try and keep punching up that's fine but you are bringing a knife to a gun fight. 

Just now, Fireballer said:

Two things you didn't comprehend...

1. This was entirely as simple as self defense

2. When the self defense was substantiated, all other chance of convictions were null and void.

So many of you have such biases that you don't even see how they affect your thinking. Sad really.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So many of you have such biases that you don't even see how they affect your thinking. Sad really.

Here we go...Mooney with the intellect attacks. Biased to rule of law?  I gladly accept that label. You whiffed on this. Plain and simple.  Self defense nullified other charges.  It's that simple, but you are too dense to comprehend.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t know what reckless endangerment entails. If you did , you would know he wasn’t getting convicted of that. 

You must not have read up on what it is, because otherwise you'd understand why he was charged with it. But that's par for the course with you, because your primary information source is an ignorant brain that generates ignorant opinions not rooted in facts or even reality for that matter, hence you thinking Juneteenth takes place in November or December.

I know you won't read this, because it comes from an unbiased, middle-of-the-spectrum news source, but:

https://apnews.com/article/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-kenosha-3febaa501c57a6b54e168353fe0b2a26

COUNT 2: FIRST-DEGREE RECKLESSLY ENDANGERING SAFETY, USE OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON

This felony charge is connected to the Rosenbaum shooting. McGinniss told investigators he was in the line of fire when Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum. The charge is punishable by 12 1/2 years in prison. The weapons modifier carries an additional five years.

COUNT 3: FIRST-DEGREE RECKLESSLY ENDANGERING SAFETY, USE OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON

Video shows an unknown man leaping at Rittenhouse and trying to kick him seconds before Anthony Huber moves his skateboard toward him. Rittenhouse appears to fire two rounds at the man but apparently misses as the man runs away.

This charge is a felony punishable by 12 1/2 years in prison. The weapons modifier again would add up to five more years.

Rittenhouse had no business being there, particularly with a dangerous weapon. But the prosecution did a crapass job, the defense did a great job, the judge was a loose cannon and the jury made its decision. 

Calm down and stop taking yourself so seriously. 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Here we go...Mooney with the intellect attacks. Biased to rule of law?  I gladly accept that label. You whiffed on this. Plain and simple.  Self defense nullified other charges.  It's that simple, but you are too dense to comprehend.

What I said was that "self defense" is not as cut and dry as you guys were making it because a group of people have to interpret self defense in the given moment. Each state has the self-defense laws written differently, and even since putting self defense on the books there are amendments to it in Wisconsin law. What you need to argue is that 12 jurors interpretation of the law was going to match what happened in this case (or enough to call a hung jury). I didn't miss. I spoke truth. The law is not black and white

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

You must not have read up on what it is, because otherwise you'd understand why he was charged with it. But that's par for the course with you, because your primary information source is an ignorant brain that generates ignorant opinions not rooted in facts or even reality for that matter, hence you thinking Juneteenth takes place in November or December.

I know you won't read this, because it comes from an unbiased, middle-of-the-spectrum news source, but:

https://apnews.com/article/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-kenosha-3febaa501c57a6b54e168353fe0b2a26

Rittenhouse had no business being there, particularly with a dangerous weapon. But the prosecution did a crapass job, the defense did a great job, the judge was a loose cannon and the jury made its decision. 

Damn!

I'd say hardcore's brain just exploded but....you know- you would need to have a brain for that to happen. 

• Haha 1

Just now, porkbutt said:

would he be guilty on the moon though?

Absolutely. 

His Grandma couldn't drive him there.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

And somehow your immune to your biases?  Or are you saying you have no biases?

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Damn!

I'd say hardcore's brain just exploded but....you know- you would need to have a brain for that to happen. 

He's got one gear, and that gear is ignorant, angry, bitter and unfunny. It's impossible to converse with someone who absolutely believes only one side's story and refuses to open his mind to possibilities that fall outside of his uneducated opinions.

Sad.

• Like 1

Just now, wiffleball said:

Anybody want to bet there's at least one Civil Trial?

The guy with his bicep blown off is definitely going to go after something.  

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

And somehow your immune to your biases?  Or are you saying you have no biases?

Everybody has some bias. I know what issues my bias lies on but they do not move by political headwinds because I'm neither liberal nor conservative. They move more on my personal feelings on topics. 

13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again- you have shown a basic lack of any sense of intelligence throughout your interactions with me here. If you would like to try and keep punching up that's fine but you are bringing a knife to a gun fight. 

Right. You’re pretty cocky for a guy who got it wrong.  

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

The guy with his bicep blown off is definitely going to go after something.  

He should be charged with attempted murder.  

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Everybody has some bias. I know what issues my bias lies on but they do not move by political headwinds because I'm neither liberal nor conservative. They move more on my personal feelings on topics. 

You seem like one of those independents that happens to fall left on every issue.

• Like 1

Just now, KSB2424 said:

He should be charged with attempted murder.  

I asked earlier if any charges were filed against him...Should have been.

Kyle should file a counter suit against anyone who files a civil suit against him.

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Shooting at an attacker isn’t reckless. Reckless is you don’t know where your rounds are going. Missing isn’t reckless. And the other one was shown to be not true on video. You might know that if you did some homework. Presenting charges to bolster your opinion is funny. I guess you never heard the saying “you can indict a ham sandwich”.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Right. You’re pretty cocky for a guy who got it wrong.  

I said he was not going to be found guilty on intentional homicide and he might on reckless endangerment. He didn't. I wasn't wrong. You continue to be dumb however. 

Just now, nobody said:

You seem like one of those independents that happens to fall left on every issue.

I fall right on plenty of issues. Especially financial ones. 

Just now, Gladiators said:

I asked earlier if any charges were filed against him...Should have been.

Kyle should file a counter suit against anyone who files a civil suit against him.

You'd probably be better off going after the city since they have money.  You could say something like the city's lack of action to keep order contributed to the incident.

I mean you could sue Rittenhouse, but what are you going to get from him?

I guess you could wait for Rittenhouse to sue the city for prosecutorial misconduct or something like that, but he'll probably try to fade away.

24 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Shut up B1tch and go cry some more poosay 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, nobody said:

You'd probably be better off going after the city since they have money.  You could say something like the city's lack of action to keep order contributed to the incident.

I mean you could sue Rittenhouse, but what are you going to get from him?

I guess you could wait for Rittenhouse to sue the city for prosecutorial misconduct or something like that, but he'll probably try to fade away.

Yeah, none of the people directly involved have anything.

It is funny that Democrats have and continue to rail on the judge.

Ya know....cuz he ran as a Democrat.

Need someone to blame I guess.

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It’s a free country. He can be wherever the hell he wants. Only retards like yourself pull this when it’s a white guy 

10 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

What I said was that "self defense" is not as cut and dry as you guys were making it because a group of people have to interpret self defense in the given moment. Each state has the self-defense laws written differently, and even since putting self defense on the books there are amendments to it in Wisconsin law. What you need to argue is that 12 jurors interpretation of the law was going to match what happened in this case (or enough to call a hung jury). I didn't miss. I spoke truth. The law is not black and white

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What you two clowns don't understand is that this was ALWAYS an ALL or NOTHING case. Guilty on all or not guilty on all.  Once self defense was supported, it nullified the other charges. There was no chance for these lesser charges. 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

What you two clowns don't understand is that this was ALWAYS an ALL or NOTHING case. Guilty on all or not guilty on all.  Once self defense was supported, it nullified the other charges. There was no chance for these lesser charges. 

And you could still convict on the higher charges and throw out the reckless. 

Kyle is on the phone with Nick Sandman’s lawyer. Some left-wing networks didn’t learn a lesson the first time. 

• Like 1

Fireballer and Hardcore Troubadour is the most useless tag team since like The Godwinns

Wtf are you blabbering about?

Just now, bostonlager said:

Kyle is on the phone with Nick Sandman’s lawyer. Some left-wing networks didn’t learn a lesson the first time. 

That would be glorious.

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Incorrect. This is flawed logic.  He absolutely had a right to be there, this is a free country. 

Frankly I think he just had dumb luck, mixed with a spattering of good judgement.  

He was setup to a certain extent.  By politicians who wanted to further their prominence by fanning the flames of discontent and using the police as a tool.

He manged to get out there and perhaps happen upon the worst possible people, who behaved as the terrorists in BLM and Antifa prefer, violently...  Luck for him he set out with the right intentions, and when attacked he did the right things.  As important, witnesses did not lie on the stand, they told the truth and that really helped exonerate him.

I would prefer that if he went out to stop the violent criminals from destroying the community he did so with out a weapon, but I understand why he needed it and in truth it likely saved his life.

He is neither a hero or a villain, just a dumb kid in the wrong place trying to do the right thing among people who are the worst of us.

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

He needs to sue biden.