Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

Just now, lod001 said:

He needs to sue biden.

YES!   And every other news agency that attempted to attack him.  He should get some advice from Sandman and get this rolling. :clap:

So I started rioting when the verdict came out, just tearing up and burning everything I saw, then I realized I was working from home today.  :doh:

• Haha 7

Good.  The whole trial was BS.

Textbook Self Defense.

31 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You must not have read up on what it is, because otherwise you'd understand why he was charged with it. But that's par for the course with you, because your primary information source is an ignorant brain that generates ignorant opinions not rooted in facts or even reality for that matter, hence you thinking Juneteenth takes place in November or December.

I know you won't read this, because it comes from an unbiased, middle-of-the-spectrum news source, but:

https://apnews.com/article/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-kenosha-3febaa501c57a6b54e168353fe0b2a26

Rittenhouse had no business being there, particularly with a dangerous weapon. But the prosecution did a crapass job, the defense did a great job, the judge was a loose cannon and the jury made its decision. 

Calm down and stop taking yourself so seriously. 

Everything you just said, is bullsh1t.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Fireballer and Hardcore Troubadour is the most useless tag team since like The Godwinns

Mooneys labia gets sore from taking an L, and resorts to attacks.  Typical of 90% of your posts

2 minutes ago, BLS said:

Everything you just said, is bullsh1t.

Oh yea definitely. I dont think he’s said anything yet that isn’t bullsh1t. It’s hilarious watching these two meltdown 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Mooneys labia gets sore from taking an L, and resorts to attacks.  Typical of 90% of your posts

Starting to think he’s a guidance counselor, the lowest form of educator. Even lower than gym teachers. 

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Mooney and Pimpadouche gonna keep crying in this thread and it’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah how wrong I was to say he would get convicted on intentional homicide. Oh wait- I didn't say that.

You are dumb. Not hardcore troubadour dumb....but dumb nonetheless

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You continue to be wrong. You are on a helluva streak with it right now

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Starting to think he’s a guidance counselor, the lowest form of educator. Even lower than gym teachers. 

What do you do for a living?

Why won't you answer?

11 minutes ago, lod001 said:

He needs to sue biden.

Yes, but I want the hammer brought down on Michelin face, Joy Reid 

52 minutes ago, peenie said:

It’s good news for gun owners. I may get one…I’m such a wimp though.

No matter what side you lean....in these times, it's  a good idea. Go about it the right way....learn & research first. You will be surprised, after 1 range visit with a qualified instructor, how different your experience will be. You can always hit me up with ANY questions on this topic, I'm very educated & experienced in this arena. 👍

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Why won't you answer?

I’m retired. Work part time driving. 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Why won't you answer?

Unlike your dumba$$, @Hardcore troubadour and I have actually brought criminal charges into a court of law and understand how sh!t works.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m retired. Work part time driving. 

So an old person- means you sit around and watch like FOX News and OANN all day?

Makes sense then your thoughts I guess. 

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Yes, but I want the hammer brought down on Michelin face, Joy Reid 

Yeah. Shes a certified pile of sh1t.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

It’s good news for gun owners. I may get one…I’m such a wimp though.

I am too and while I completely respect firearms, I never wanted to own one. 

Until last year. Bought one. I am in CA, so I followed the rules, got my permit/safety license, etc. 

• Like 3

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

So an old person- means you sit around and watch like FOX News and OANN all day?

@Sean Mooney is at newbiejr levels of deflection.  Sad really seeing his meltdown. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wait.  Is he actually a teacher?  That would explain the smug attitude and political leanings.  

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Someone steal your mailbox?

I'm pretty sure he's mentioned before that he was a cop.  

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

@Sean Mooney is at newbiejr levels of deflection.  Sad really seeing his meltdown. 

Keep trying buddy

Just now, nobody said:

Wait.  Is he actually a teacher?  That would explain the smug attitude and political leanings.  

You guys love to try and box people into false places

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nobody said:

I'm pretty sure he's mentioned before that he was a cop.  

Dressing like Lt. Dangle for Halloween doesn't make you a cop. 

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah how wrong I was to say he would get convicted on intentional homicide. Oh wait- I didn't say that.

:cry: 

22 minutes ago, RLLD said:

YES!   And every other news agency that attempted to attack him.  He should get some advice from Sandman and get this rolling. :clap:

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Here's the ultimate signal of a mental midget...you get you're a$$ smacked and just come back with personal attacks.

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Speaking of that, take off the ridiculous Sean Mooney mask, Worms.  I should have known it was you when Utilit did better legal research than you.

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

Speaking of that, take off the ridiculous Sean Mooney mask, Worms.  I should have known it was you when Utilit did better legal research than you.

More worms derangement syndrome

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Here's the ultimate signal of a mental midget...you get you're a$$ smacked and just come back with personal attacks.

Boo hoo. You said something wrong and stupid. You got called on it and then doubled down. 

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Mid fifties. If that’s old so be it. Don’t watch that O one. Just Tucker and Guttfeld on Fox. Some Jessie Waters.  So you’re a libtard with no real world experience? Just academics? You probably watch Maddiow, Hayes and Lawrence O’Donnell every night. I used to too.  Then I woke up.  You’re still sleeping. 

New Dems want to defund police and or label them as crooked.  Want more social workers.  So they stood back in many of these cities with riots over that year.  Enter Kyle, who goes in to tries to prevent some vandalism.  Gets assaulted.  Shlt happens.  They get mad.

So it appears that Dems these days just love criminals.  They want a world where everyone gets out of their way and watches them commit crimes.  They want the mobs of rioters to have the rights.  

Am I following this correctly?

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

More worms derangement syndrome

Boo hoo. You said something wrong and stupid. You got called on it and then doubled down. 

Go home Worms.  You're a bitter shell of your former self and add nothing to the conversation.  Plus, you got out-researched by Utilit.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I do have a choice to be fine with it or not fine with it. I'm free to have whatever opinion I want.

Once again, I'm a moderate conservative. Just because I'm to the left of you and the alt-righties doesn't make me a liberal. I probably have more guns that you, including some .50-caliber weapons that would turn someone in a fine mist. 

I have guns hanging on my office wall, in fact.

COMMIE.

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

New Dems want to defund police and or label them as crooked.  Want more social workers.  So they stood back in many of these cities with riots over that year.  Enter Kyle, who goes in to tries to prevent some vandalism.  Gets assaulted.  Shlt happens.  They get mad.

So it appears that Dems these days just love criminals.  They want a world where everyone gets out of their way and watches them commit crimes.  They want to the mobs of rioters to have the rights.  

Am I following this correctly?

Don't forget that this way of thinking forces more out of work and to be paid less; stores close MUCH earlier in the city of SF than they did a year or so ago to try and eliminate and cut back on theft and damage. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Don't forget that this way of thinking forces more out of work and to be paid less; stores close MUCH earlier in the city of SF than they did a year or so ago to try and eliminate and cut back on theft and damage. 

I really don't get how people think stealing and rioting burning down innocent people's businesses is bad....yet vote for the people that allow it?  In many of thr most liberal of cities they want to turn a blind eye to theft.  Across more cities they want to defund police.  It is quite clear....these politicians aren't hiding this fact.  How do fairly normal law abiding citizens pull the lever for these folks? It make no sense.  Do we want a country full of criminals that run the show? 

18 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Worms is honoring his bet and will be back on January 23. :thumbsup: 

39 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

What an idiot. :lol:

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Worms is honoring his bet and will be back on January 23. :thumbsup: 

Holy heck you know the exact date?

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Holy heck you know the exact date?

He keeps a diary. He knows the date and time of day everyone posts.

12 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Do we want a country full of criminals that run the show? 

They do now 

Biden has been in some kind of office for over 40 years and he's rich. Pretty sure elected officials don't get paid THAT much. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1